Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

First Time

Andy kissed me on the lips with a fierce passion. He started kissing across my jaw until he got to my ear. "I owe you so how about I pay you back now?" I smiled then nodded my head. Andy picked me up off the floor bridal style and carried me to his room. He set me on the bed gently and started kissing me again. "I'm so sorry about earlier, I would have never left you like that." He mumbled between kisses. He rubbed his nose across my jaw and back behind my ear. Andy grabbed my earlobe between his teeth and bit down slightly. "Oh God." I said moaning. "That feels so good!" I heard and laugh. "If that felt good, you're going to love this!" He slid his hand down my chest with a touch as soft as a feather. I shivered at how cold his hands were and about how good it felt. He pulled my pants down and started kissing down my chest. I was just laying there moaning from his kisses, until he took me in his mouth. That is when I screamed like a girl. I could feel him laugh; he started humming a song, which drove me wild. "Oh God, Andy baby that is sooo good!" He took me out of his mouth, and he started kissing the tip of my penis. I felt my eyes roll back into my head and I screamed as I came in his mouth. "Oh God Andy don't hit me!" I said as I felt him crawl back on the bed. "Ashes, what are you talking about that, I could never do that especially for something stupid like that." "I'm sorry, Randy always used to hit me when I came to early." He put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "We don't have to do this, if you don't want to." I rolled over so I was facing him. "I don't know only if I can to this!" Before he could say anything I rolled on top of him and started kissing him fiercely. "Ha I like this!" I wasn't paying attention to him; the only thing I cared about right now was me and him... And me getting him off and having the best night of his life. I slid my hand in his pants, pulled then down and started rubbing him. "Ashes faster please, you're driving me insane." I laughed then started to kiss him. I could tell he was close cause he started arching his back and moaning. He broke the kiss when he came. He started screaming out my name. After a couple minutes of just lying there and kissing I asked. "Ummmm what if Sandra hears us?" "Don't worry Ash she is staying the night at her friend's house." "Can we go all the way tonight?" He asked blushing and I started laughing. "You do know we already made love for the first time right." "Yeah but I want to make love to you!" I looked into his ice blue eyes and said. "Anything for you Angel." With that he climbed on top of me and started kissing me again. I didn't notice but when we were making out he already applied the lube. He slid in slowly, without any warning, but he was gentler unlike any other. "Andy that feels sooo good!" I said closing my eyes, trying to soak up the moment. He rolled his hips and I just screamed, when he hit my spot. "A-A-ANDY GOD RIGHT THERE!" He started laughing at me when I started moaning louder and louder because he kept hitting it. I was gripping the sheets, and then he started rubbing me. I couldn't take it. "Andy, I can't last any longer!" With that, I came in his hand and I felt him cum in me. He fell on me, panting. He started laughing. "That was so good, what did you think Ashes?" "The best I've ever had." The last thing I remember is me falling asleep, with his arms around me.

I rolled over in the morning, Andy wasn't with me and I got worried. I lifted my head and saw Andy standing in front of the door. "Is someone in here with you?" I heard his mom ask. She sounded angry. I tried rolling off the bed but I was too tangled and I didn't have my boxers on. "No." He said relaxing a little. "Let me look then." She said, not believing him. "Mom, my room is a mess. She was getting angry now. "Andrew Dennis Biersack, let me see your room now!" She yelled at him and shoved open the door. The only place I could hide was under the covers. I heard footsteps coming towards the bed. The sheets lifted off my body and I looked up. There was a woman, about mid thirties, early forties, glaring down at me with the same blue eyes Andy had. "And who are you?" She said not moving her gaze from me. "I am um Ashley Purdy ma'am." "Are you dating my Andy?" She asked. Oh shit, this can't be good, she probably didn't know he was gay and here I go ruining it. I looked down and nodded. "Yes ma'am." She started laughing, she looked down and said. "Okay boys here are a couple ground rules. 1, if you have sex in the house, clean up when you are done and two." She said looking at me sternly. "If you ever hurt my little Andy, I will end you!" She left to room without saying another word.