Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Surprise

My mom pushed the door open and when I looked back Ashley had thrown the blanket over himself. She walked over to the bed and lifted up the sheets and looked down at Ashley. "And who are you?" she asked and Ashley looked up at her like she was about to literally kill him. "I am, um, Ashley Purdy ma'am," He stumbled with his words and I just stared at him shocked. "Are you dating my Andy?" my mom asked continuing to stare down at him. I bit my lip because I had no idea of how my mom was going to react... She had no idea that I was into guys. "Yes, ma'am," Ashley whispered after a few seconds and my mom laughed and said, "Okay boys, here are a couple of ground rules. One, if you have sex in the house, clean up after and two," she said glancing over at Ashley with a motherly look, "If you ever hurt my little Andy, I'll end you," and she walked out of the room without another glance. I walked across the room and I sat down on the bed, shocked. "What's wrong, Andy?" Ashley asked placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'm surprised she even cared... She barely glanced at me since I came out of that coma and now she knows that I'm gay and she's okay with it!" I squeaked out and Ashley said, "At least she had a better reaction than most parents would." "Yeah, I guess," I said laying down and he wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face into his chest and I said, "I love you, Ashes." He kissed my forehead and said, "I love you too, Andy." I shut my eyes and drifted back to sleep, laying in his warmth.

When I woke up me and Ashley decided that we were going to go to the beach. Both of us got dressed and I grabbed my notebook and we walked downstairs. That's when I saw two figures sitting on my couch. One of them I easily recognized as Sandra, but the other one was unfamiliar. Sandra rested her head on the other person's shoulder and she whispered something soft. I wasn't paying attention so my shoulder hit the doorway and they both turned around. I was frozen because I knew the other person. "Andy are you..." Ashley said, but he stopped. The pair of green eyes that were staring at us were evil. That's when I realized, my sister is dating Max, my tormenter...