Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Chaos

Ashley looked at me and said, "How about I text them now?" I looked at him and let out an excited, "Yes!" "Okay, one sec," Ashley said pulling out his phone and sending someone a text message. We sat there in silence for five minutes until Ashley's phone started playing a song I didn't recognize. "Andy, babe, where do you want to meet the guys?" Ashley said looking at me. I thought for a second before whispering, "Is Jake's house okay, I don't want to go home yet..." Ashley sent another message and he looked at me a few minutes later and said, "We still have twenty minutes. Do you have anything in mind that we can do?" Ashley said and I smirked. I leaned down and pushed him to where he was laying on his back. I kissed his lips softly and he whispered, "I like this idea." I smirked again and started kissing down Ashley's body going from his lips to his jaw to his neck and beyond. "Are you sure you want to do this here?" Ashley said looking around to make sure nobody was watching us. "Ashes, I want you right here, right now. Please don't make me beg," I said in a seductive voice. He just laid there and I started rubbing him through his tight jeans. He let out a moan and I smiled. "Mhm, Andy do that again," he moaned out and I whispered, "I would love to babe, but we have to go now," and I stood up and pulled Ashley to his feet. I leaned over next to his ear and whispered softly, "I can do whatever you want me to tonight babe," and I ran over to his bike leaving him standing there. He stared at me for a minute and then ran after me. We both climbed onto the bike and pulled out of the parking lot. Ashley was driving way to fast for my comfort and I let out a small scream and buried my face into his neck. "Ashes, please slow down, you're scaring me!" I cried out. I put my head down and he slowed down and pulled over to the side of the road. "Andy, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" Ashley cried out and I acted like I was crying just for payback. He pulled my face up and I laughed, "Oh Ashes, I can't believe how gullible you are! I'm sorry if I scared you, but... Can we go now; I want to get the band started!" Ashley looked at me and said, "Calm your tits, Andy. We'll be there in ten minutes if you stop distracting me." I wrapped my arms around him in a backwards hug and rested my head on his shoulder. He started the bike again and we drove off.

When we got to Jake's house Ashley climbed off the bike and I followed behind him slowly. I followed Ashley downstairs and everyone was down there waiting for us. Jake was sitting on a couch with a guitar on his lap and he was strumming the chords softly. "It's about time you two showed up," Jinxx said laughing. I rolled my eyes and I sat down next to him. "So Ashley said you can sing. Is that true?" Jake said looking over at me. I nodded my head and sang the same chorus that I sang for Ashley earlier. All of them stared at me with surprised eyes. "He's good, isn't he?" Ashley said wrapping an arm around me. "He's great!" Sammi said smiling.

We spent the next hour trying to come up with chords and whatnot for Knives & Pens. We were taking a break and then Jake looked over at me and said, "So what happened at your house?" I looked up and my heart stopped for a few seconds. I looked over at Ashley and he told them the story. He started by telling them the deal. He told the entire story and ended it with us seeing Max and Sandra on my couch together. "You mean she backstabbed you?" CC said looking at me shocked and I nodded my head and rested my head on Ashley's shoulder. "That bitch!" Sammi shouted and we all looked at her shocked. Sammi actually seemed like the calm one out of all of us and here she is cussing and getting into the conversation with all of us. "I thought she was friendly, but now that she's done that... That's just horrible!" Sammi shouted and she stood up. Jinxx looked at her and he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Doll, what are you doing?" he asked her. "I'm going to go knock some sense into that bitch!" Uh oh, this isn't going to be pretty...