Status: Complete!

We Will Make This Work

Big Brother

Mike and I sat on the beach for hours. Talking about what our lives were going to be like. He wanted six kids, so did I. I wanted to get married on the beach, he wanted to get married at the lake. After we saw Josh leave we walked back inside. Jeff turned around from cleaning up the beer bottles. He was the only still inside the house that he shared with Mike and me. "Where the hell were you two?" He asked. He seemed very irritated at us.

"Look Jeff, you should sit down. A few months ago while you were out me and Mike slept together. We started seeing each other and we fell in love. But things ended because I was seeing Josh. I never stopped loving Mike. That's why I couldn't marry Josh, because I love Mike. So when I ran out of the house I went to find Mike. We got to talking and we both still love each other. So he asked me to marry him and I said yes." I stopped talking to see a very confused Jeff. We all sat in silence for a while.

"You fucking bastard!! That's my sister! You fucked my sister!" Jeff shouted while he punched Mike. I got in between the two of them before anything serious happened. "You are a lying asshole. You don't love her at all do you?"

"Of course I love her. I have loved her for years. I want to marry her and have a family with her. What is so wrong with that man?" Mike yelled back. I was starting to have a problem with the two of them screaming in my ear. Jeff stopped slapping Mike and sat down on the couch. He put his head in his hands.

"I just want to protect her. I know how guys can be. I am one of those guys who will fuck with girls emotions. I don't want her to get hurt." Jeff said. He sounded so desperate. I went and sat down beside him. I put my arm around him.

"Jeff, he isn't going to hurt me. We are really good together. I love him so much. Please just try to be okay with this." I asked, I was begging him now. I needed Jeff to be okay with this.

"Man, I really love her. I would never hurt someone as wonderful as her. I think she is beautiful and funny and everything that I am looking for. If the time comes that you accept us as a couple I want you to be my best man." Mike said as he sat down beside me. I put his arm around my waist and I leaned into his shoulder. Jeff sat there for a few minutes. I heard him sigh.

"I guess I could be okay with this. But only because I love you both. I want you both to be happy. Mike, man of course I will be your best man. By the way, we will all be living together so try to keep the sex to a minimum." I laughed.

"Keep the sex to a minimum? Jeff I have to her girls screaming your name all the fucking time. We will have sex whenever we like." Mike laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Whatever Chloe. When are you guys going to get a ring because I am totally coming with you." Jeff said.

"Tomorrow, let's go get a ring tomorrow!" I said jumping up. I was getting very excited about this. "Then we could go look at dresses and flowers and cakes." I started making a to do list in my head.

"Thanks man, now you have her going." Mike said while he gave Jeff a little smack. "Baby, lets just go to sleep first okay?" He said while walking up to me and putting his arm around my waist.

"Okay, night Jeff. Love you!" I screamed as we walked up the stairs.

"Night guys. Have fun Mike!" I heard him say while chuckling.

"Oh shut up!" I screamed. This was going to be very interesting.