Status: Complete!

We Will Make This Work

Everything Will Be Alright

**June 11, 2012**

"Baby, I will be fine! I have sat in the stands before, plus Farrah is going to be here." I said to Mike as I walked into Staple center. Mike had called me with concerns of me sitting in the stands. The Kings organization was allowing me to sit in the stands for the first two periods of the game, because standing the whole time was getting exhausting. I am two months pregnant with twins.

"I know, but I would feel much better if you were down there with me." He said. I could tell he was anxious about the game. The Kings could win it all tonight, and it was as exciting as hell. Since Mike had been so close to the cup before, I knew exactly just how much this meant to him.

"If it makes you less nervous then you already are, I will come stand behind the bench the whole game, okay?"

"Thanks babe! I can always count on you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scuderi, was down on the ice. Once the whistle blew, I ran out to see if he was okay. After a few minutes we got him up, and took him to get checked out. Little did we all know, just how important that hit would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final horn blew and mass celebration broke out!! As I watched Mike raise the cup over his head, the tears started to flow. They continued to flow when Jeff raised the cup. I that very moment, I knew that even though my life had gone somewhat off track, everything was going to turn out just fine. I had a wonderful husband, two babies on the way, and a pretty kick ass family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short, but I am wrapping up the story. There will probably only be one or two more chapters.