Status: active...maybe?

My Only One

Where Do You Go

"Will you get me a small and a large?" I said to Flyzik, moving the money from my hands and into the box we were collecting. I took the shirts from him and handed them to the two girls staring back at me excitedly. "There you go!" I smiled. They gazed at their shirts and immediately slide them on and walked away. It's been about a week, and I have to admit- being on tour had taken my mind off of a lot of things.

"You can take a break." Flyzik said, folding a few shirts. I looked back at him, and ran a hand through my sweaty blonde hair.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded, and lit a cigarette.

"Yeah, go take some pictures or something." He said. My eyes immediately lit up.

"Oh yeah! I forgot!" I smiled, and then left the tent to get my camera. I skipped happily towards the bus, watching the stage as all of my friends continued the show. If I got my camera in time, I could get some really sweet pictures of Jack with his guitar. I turned my attention back towards the buses and immediately hit something that felt like a brick wall. "OOF!" I breathed out and stepped back from the red vest I had collided with.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry!" Laughed the tall boy, who put out his hands to steady me.

"It's okay." I said, and looked up at him. His smile was huge, and his blonde hair whipped in the wind. He stood awkwardly for a minute- and then put out his hand for me to shake it.

"Kyle Burns." He said, confidently.

"Rachel." I replied, and shook his abnormally large hand.

"You're All Time Low's merch girl? Right?"

"That would be me." I shrugged. Merch girl insinuated hired help- and I didn't like to consider myself hired help. But- if thats the job description, then whatever.

"Cool. I'm from Forever the Sickest Kids." He said- as if I knew who he was. I stared back at him flatly. "You.... ever heard of us?" He scratched behind his head awkwardly. He blushed.

I laughed to break the tension, "I don't get out much. And none of the guys really talk about other bands."

"Oh." His big blue eyes looked disappointed. "Well I'll have to kick Alex's ass about that- we're pretty close buds." He laughed. "I'll see you later then, Rachel?" He began to walk towards the stage, shoving his hands deep into his jean pockets.

"Okay, yeah." I smiled. "See yah. " I said. I looked back at the stage, All Time Low had finished. Damn .

I guess I'll be taking pictures of the next set.

Half way through the next set, I felt a hand creep up behind me and slide around my waist . I swung around and slapped the pervert.

"OW!" Jack recoiled, and held his hand against his face.

My hand went across my gaped mouth and I suppressed a chuckle. "Oh my God, Jack. I am so sorry ."

"Good to see you too." He stretched his jaw and then smiled down at me. I leaned against him for a hug. His arms slide around me, and he whispered against my ear. "Let's get out of here."

I smiled up at him and shivered. "Sounds good to me."
♠ ♠ ♠
HI!

I know, it's been a while since I updated. But I hit a MAJOR writing block, and I think I'm back now. Thanks so much for sticking with me! I know this is sort of a filler, but there will be lots more drama and lots more romance coming up! So please please stick with me!

Thanks for all your support! And keep those comments coming!! :)

Love you all!