Status: Just started! Encourage me :)

Just To Disappear

Hiding in the bushes

The rain began to fall again as I sat there crouched for what felt like hours. It had been a half hour that I'd been following Ethan around in the shadows. I moved the wet hair out of my eyes.
I grumbled into my hoodie and poked the top of my head through the bushes. There he was; standing at the store door reading a paper. I envyed the dry bastard.
I menatlly slapped myself. "You don't trust him," I whispered. Of course I didn't. I crouched lower as a jeep pulled up and a girl jumped out. Flaming bushy orange hair, short yet cute, with grey eyes like his. Sister perhaps? I scolded myself as I huffed a sigh of relief.

At least until she bounced up into his face and kissed him.

My jaw dropped. Definitely not sister. My vision grew red as I watched him detach her from his face and smile at her. SMILE. He was smiling.
I tried not to cry as I turned and ran from the horrible sight. I ran straight for the villa, through the door and up the stairs all the way to my room where I dove for my cell.

Heidi.

Her name was acid. I dialed the number.
"Hello?" I said as someone answered on the first ring, "Jerrfery? Please get the jet ready, I'm cutting the vacation short."

I hung up and moved to the bathroom where I washed off all the dye. I put on my skankiest outfit; ripped shorts, netted leggings, black boots, tank top that showed off my lovely chest. I made my eyes look all smokey and seductive and put on cherry red lip gloss and wore my hair up in a messy bun. I looked at myself when I was done.

Perfect.
This was Maxine the model and she was ready to leave.
I quickly threw everything in my bag and decided that I'd get someone to send the rest back to me. I ran down the stairs and then froze as I heard Ethan call, "Max where are you?"

I took a detour and headed to the backdoor. I wasn't ready to see him. I hurried through the back and made my way to the front and crossed over to the neighbour's yard.
"Candice!" I yelled, "I need a ride now!"
She opened the door and smirked at me.
"Pssh. Leaving all ready?" but she didn't waste time, she brushed past me and got into her car. She must have sensed the urgency in my voice because she didn't even question where we were going or my outfit.

"Maxine!" I heard him call but I didn't look back as Candice drove me to the airport.