Status: Active! :)

Dark Side

Lips are trembling

I still had not yet gotten used to the paparazzi that had soon figured out who I was, and so whenever I would go out with the boys or had it been just Harry and I together, I would try my best to shy away. Yesterday had been toxic as paparazzi swarmed around Harry and I after our date, but in that moment I didn't care. I was smiling and I was finally happy. Today as the boys and I had headed to the ice cream shop, things felt different. I felt more out of place than I had ever before, the scene unfolding around us became some what disturbing, and the other boys seemed to notice as people around us began to stare and shake their heads in disgust – and some in pity.

Looking confused and lost, I turned my head forward as I grabbed Harry's hand tightly. Feeling anxious and impatient I pushed a little further, causing the other boys to shove their way through and into the ice cream shop. Liam and Niall shoved each other as they fought for their line in place. “Dammit, Niall!” Liam sighed as he gave up and fell back in line. I stood last in line with Harry by my side. Everyone's eyes wandered over the menu as we all debated on our choices.

“What're you going to have?” A chill ran through my spine as Harry leaned down to whisper in my ear. I bit my lip and looked at the menu again.

I shrugged and locked eyes with Harry, suddenly not caring about the ice cream. “I.. um,” Harry chuckled at my stutter and kissed my cheek with a smile on his face.

“I love it when you blush, you know that?”

Rolling my eyes I pinched Harry's cheek, “Oh shut up you cheeky bastard.” Harry glared playfully down at me as he licked his lips and grinned. “I know that look, Harry. Don't you fucking dare,” Slowly I pushed myself away from Harry's arms but in perfect timing he grabbed me by my sides and began to tickle me. Knowing exactly where my spots were he took that greatly to his advantage. A loud laugh escaped my mouth as Harry kept his arms around me while I fought to get out of his tickle attack. “Harold!”

“Did you really just call me that?” Harry's hands laid gently on my waist as he searched my face which only held a smirk. I shrugged my shoulders and wrapped my arms around him.

“Does that bother you?”

Harry bit his lip and leaned down to pet my cheek, “Definitely not.” My arms squeezed tighter around Harry as we stepped up to order. I asked for a raspberry custard pint while Harry went for the original chocolate in a waffle cone. As soon as we all gathered at a table, the chatter began to start and it got overwhelming quickly.

“What did you order, Lana?” Zayn looked over with a questioning expression.

“It's the raspberry custard,”

Niall's eyes widened just before he reached over and took a spoonful and shoved it in his mouth. Louis chuckled and high fived him while Harry slapped his arm. “You couldn't have asked first?” Niall shrugged, still struggling with the cold ice in his mouth. His face became twisted as he fought the coldness.

“That's what you get,” Louis laughed out loud again before taking the spoon for himself. “I think I should try it as well, you know – just to be safe,” his arm reached over and took a small scoop before shoving it in his mouth. He nodded seconds later in approval. “I think I will be ordering that next time. Definitely a good choice you've got there love!”

Harry smiled down at me as I was finally able to take my first bite. The creamy taste flavored with raspberry went smoothly down my throat. I hadn't had this in far too long and the familiar taste put shivers down my spine. I felt a shove from beside me and looked up to see Harry's face in beg. I chuckled, digging a scoop of ice cream and placing it up to Harry's pouty lips. He slowly opened his mouth and allowed the spoon in. The action made me shiver as the expression on his face changed to a smirk.

“Quite delicious, though I'd rather taste your lips,” I felt my face blush red, right as I shoved Harry in the chest.

“You twat!” The two of us laughed as my blushing thankfully disappeared quickly. My eyes looked up to the other boys at the table who were mocking the hell out of us. Zayn and Liam sat close to each other, petting one another's faces as they giggled, while Louis sat on Niall's lap exchanging pecks on the cheek.

“Oh, Harreh you are just so delightful!” Louis let out an exaggerated giggle while his hand slid up and down Niall's chest. Niall looked up at us and smirked, giving us a nod.

“Good God, you're not going to do anything else are you?” I laughed at Liam who had slapped his hand on the table while his laughed outrageously.

“Oh, ha ha ha, Lana you are just the perfect little bird. You make me feel less masculine every day that we're together. I feel my willy shrinking every minute! Ha ha ha, oh you're just perfect you make my -”

“Alright, that's enough!” Harry shouted as he rolled his eyes, trying his best not to smirk and reach across the table and hit Liam. By that time though, everyone at the table, including me, was laughing hysterically, unable to eat our custard because of how horrible it had gotten. “Okay lads, Lana...” Harry put his hands up in surrender and leaned back in his seat. I settled down but Zayn just had to add the cherry to the top.

Zayn cleared his throat and puffed out his chest, “Oh Harry, you are such a delight, if only you were that way in bed I wouldn't have to -”

“Alright let's shut the fuck up. Enjoy your damn custard,” Louis let out a howl, slamming his fist down on the table and earning a glare from the workers.

“You are just too easy, Harry!” Louis chuckled, shaking his head.

Niall giggled, “That's what she said,”

“AHA! Niall, my boy!” Louis grabbed the Irish boy and kissed his cheek with force.

I took another bite of my custard and looked over at Harry who had seemed to become more upset than before. My small hand grabbed ahold of his. Before he could look up I turned to the other boys and glared. “I think we have made fun of Harry enough today. Sure half of what was said is true -” Harry looked at me with wide eyes while the boys chuckled, “- I'm kidding! But c'mon, boys, it's not like you are any better. I mean look at you Liam, your birthmark gets you accused of being a total manwhore because everyone thinks it's a hickey.” Zayn's eyes squinted from laughing so hard, “Zayn, you look bloody chinese when you laugh – and your laugh is just as bad. Louis, your arse is bigger than mine – and it's not that appealing.” Louis then gasped and shoved his hands under the table. “And Niall, you're such a sweet heart,” Everyone gasped while Niall grinned, “But you're a fucking black hole!”

“...Damn.” Harry whispered with a smirk on his lips.

“I...” Louis was speechless, as were the other boys.

Liam looked at me and chuckled before looking at the others. “She showed us, didn't she? Don't mess with her boyfriend, eh?” The boys apologized, even though I had told them I was just as much kidding with them as they were with Harry. Harry though, had thanked me with millions of kissed on my cheeks, my forehead, my nose, and of course my lips.

The table finally settled down as we all finished up our treats. It became simple conversation with light humor that had always gotten the boys the laugh. Soon though the boys would pull out their phones one by one and grimace at the screen. They didn't think I noticed, but when one of them would look at their phone, they would look up at the other boys with a worried expression on their faces. When Harry or Liam would look over at me I would quickly look away and pretend I was still eating my custard. The scene went on, and the conversation got smaller and smaller, and soon I was fed up.

“Alright boys, what is going on and why are your phones so important now?” My voice that broke each boy out of their zones make them look up with worried expressions. I bit my lip and watched as Liam and Harry made silent conversation. The boys continued to avoid the question and talk about other things, but I wasn't having it. “Bloody hell,” I growled, snatching Harry's phone out of his hand. He didn't fight for it back and after I saw the title on his phone, I wished that he did.

Harry Style's New Girl Is A Cutter?

Our British boy from the band One Direction has in fact found himself a girl to call his own. Lana Payne, sister of our very own Liam Payne has been seen around the boys a lot lately since their holiday began. Not long after, Harry and Lana have taken strolls together all around town. About a month after those pictures surfaced, photos of the two holding hands and slipping each other little kisses arrived on top, sending the fans in quite a frenzy. The two have been spotted out a lot lately but today is where we let out the good stuff. Yesterday afternoon Harry took Lana to an ice skating rink – and yes he had it locked down for just the two of them – how cute. After they'd gotten back out to the public, holding hands and looking as happy as ever, paparazzi had swarmed around them and we have got the story and pictures for you.

Lana, 22, has been self harming for years, thanks to an anonymous tipper for the info. While out yesterday, paparazzi had taken more than enough pictures of the two. If you look to at Lana's arms, her jacket sleeves are raised high enough to see though ghastly marks carved permanently into her wrists. Not quite what you need right now, is it Harry? There have been no comments from any of the boys or Lana, so it is either they have yet to see this topic explode, or maybe they've taken Lana to the nearest insane asylum. Good luck to you gal!


The gossip column left a huge whole in my chest, a deep one. I felt like my heart had been ripped out, along with my lungs because I couldn't breathe. The pressure began to push down on my shoulders and into my chest, slowly crushing me into nothing. I knew that this should not have been a problem for me anymore, because I was getting better. But this did a whole lot more than anyone would think. I scrolled down from the article to the comments left on the same page. I grimaced at the painful things being said second after second, they would keep popping up. The words and comments were so vulgar. There were some supportive comments, but that couldn't do anything for me now. I read each and every comment, feeling myself sink lower and lower into my shell once again.

The fact that Harry had chosen someone like her over a girl with an actual future astounds me.

I can't believe she is Liam's sister. You can definitely tell the difference there.

Such a pity.

I'm sure once she reads this she will go crazy.

You lot need to leave the poor girl alone. A lot of people struggle with this, there is no need to blow this out of proportion. I wanted to smile at that comment and thank the girl for support but the article itself had set me off and I was blinded with pain.

“I um...” I didn't want to look up at the boys and see their faces, and I tried not to as tears began to surface and roll down my cheeks. I looked up though, and regretted it instantly. The pity and sadness that each one of them held made me sick, because I didn't need it, I didn't need any of it. I felt sick to my stomach and I need to get out of there. I slammed the phone down on the table and shoved my chair back. The calls from the boys weren't important to me and they began to fade as I shoved past people and ran out of the shop. The only words yelling at me know where about how fucking stupid I had been to let this go on for so long.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DO need opinions if I should write a sequel to this or just a whole new Harry fanfic.
It'd be great to get feedback on this.
You can even message me for ideas because if I was to do a sequel
I would have no idea what to write!
:p

I LOVED writing this chapter, especially with the boys mocking Lana and Harry c:
thank you all for being so great. Comments will get another update faster!
xx