I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Airplane

I stepped down the stairs slowly since I was wearing black high heels, which was dangerous for me. I always had trouble walking in high heels, probably because I had bad balance, and didn’t get that much chance to wear them.

It’s not everyday an FBI agent wears high heels to work.

I stopped on the fifth step to the floor, and smiled as Zacky walked up to me.

“You look beautiful,” he mumbled. I smiled shyly.

“Thanks,” I said not sure of what else to say. An awkward silence fell over us, and I held still.

“Well come here already,” he said impatiently opening his arms, for me to give him a hug.

I took a step to walk down to him but I tripped over my foot and fell down landing right into his arms.

“Your quick to jump into my arms,” he said laughing, helping me regain my balance. I nodded. It’s not everyday I went on a date, especially, with hot rock stars.

“I think it’s a sign,” I said taking out the keys to the house, so I could lock it.

“Oh really a sign for what?” he asked. I winked at him, and he laughed. “I think it’s a sign too,” he said. I led him over to my car, realzing I hadn’t driven it yet. I was excited to opened the garage and see my green suv sitting there.

“Nice car,” he said getting into the passenger seat.

“Thank you,” I said hoping in to.

“So where are we going?” Zacky asked.

“It’s a surprise.”

I took him to a really nice restaurant that was almost under the golden gate bridge. It was beautiful at night with the bridge all lit up, and the stars shinning brightly. I thought it would be pretty romantic.

“I love it here,” I gushed.

“I love it here too you know why?” he asked.

“Why, because it’s pretty?” I guessed. He bit his lip and shook his head.

“No because I’m with you,” he answered.

“You better be careful Zacky,” I said. “I would hate for you to lose your macho reputation.”

“Well none of the guys are here so I’m good,” he said. I laughed smiling. “and maybe you just bring out the good in me.”

We ate our delicious food, and talked about where we wanted to be in 10 years. I didn’t say anything about the FBI because I realized I didn’t want to be there in 10 years. I was learning that I didn’t even want to be there now.

I wanted everything with Big Jon to just go away. But I knew I had to solve the case.

I told him I wanted to be a writer in 10 years.

“I think it would be fun,” I said taking a mouthful a steak.

“You would be good at it.” He said eating his own steak.

“I don’t even have to ask you where you want to be,” I said. He shook his head.

“Probably not,” he laughed. “But I was thinking…….” he began. I looked over seeing my boss walk in the restaurant.

“Oh my god,” I mumbled.

“So you will?” He asked.

“What? I don’t know, but we have to leave right now,” I said standing up covering my face with my long brown hair.

“What why?” he asked, pulling me back down in my seat.

“Because,” I whispered watching him as he waited for a seat. “That’s my boss.”

“So?” he asked.

I cant be seen with you!

“I told him I was going out with some old friends today because he asked me out,” I explained.

“What that jerk asked out my girlfriend,” He said standing up, causing people to look at him. I turned my face away.

“Alright come on let’s go while he is getting seated,” he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

We quickly paid and left. I sighed relived once we stepped outside.

“Listen about what I said……” he stared. I smiled.

“It’s ok,” I started. “You just said it without thinking.”

“No I said it with wishful thinking,” he answered. I smiled as he grabbed my hand and led my back towards our car.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“The car,” he answered pointing to it. I gave him a fake angry look. “and then I was thinking to a bar.”

“Yay,” I said jumping up into the air. “I haven’t been to a bar in so long I love getting drunk.”

“Me too,” He answered, and we both raced to my car.

He won, his prize was a kiss.

I opened my eyes slowly, quickly feeling a hangover. I groaned turning over only to be met with another body. I tried to remember the events of last night, but I was to drunk too remember.

It only took me another minute to realize exactly what happened with me and Zacky last night. I sighed looking up at the ceiling. Pulling the sheet over my naked body. I moaned realizing we had to catch a flight in two hours.

“Zacky,” I mumbled. “Zacky wake up we have to leave.”

“I don’t want to leave,” he said into his pillow making it hard to hear. “I love it here.”

“I love it to, but we still have to go.” I said. He groaned pushing his body off the bed.
He leaned over kissing me.

“Good morning by the way,” he mumbled into my mouth. My heart skipped a beat.

I sat on the airplane as we took off thinking about the girl from the photo. It killed my that I couldn’t remember who she was, even though I know I had seen her before. I felt like a failure. I couldn’t stop thinking about it, it was driving me crazy.

“Please remain seated until the seatbelt sign is turned off,” the flight attendant said. I rolled my eyes frustrated.

“Are you sad to be leaving?” Zacky asked shaking me from my frustrating thoughts.

“Yeah,” I answered honestly. “It was a pretty eventful two days,” I pointed out.

“Yeah tell me about it,” he mumbled. I looked out the window getting a chill at seeing how high we were. I would be glad when we got to New York where the band would continue there tour.

“Especially last night,” he added. I smiled not bothering to look at him.

‘Yeah it would be great if I could remember it,” I whispered, but accidentally to loud.

“What?” he asked shocked. “You don’t remember.”

“No,’ I said feeling bad. “Give me a break I was really drunk.”

“I cant believe you don’t remember me,” he said shocked. I rolled my eyes.

“Sometimes you have a huge ego,” I mumbled.

“The seat belt sign is off feel free to move around,” the flight attendant said.

“Come on,” he said unbuckling his seatbelt.

“What where are we going?” I asked surprised by his sudden action.

“Bathroom,” he answered. My face contorted.

“Yeah I like to do that by myself.” I muttered.

“No come on,” he insisted unbuckling my seatbelt too. “I’ll give you something to remember.”
“Zacky are you crazy?” I asked, my voice going higher than usual.

“Yes now come on,” he said yanking me out of my seat. We walked silently to the bathroom. He pushed my inside waiting a moment before coming in too. We were crouched in the little space.

“Well this is romantic,” I said sarcastically.

“Oh come on it’ll be fun, think of it like joining the mile high club,” he mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

‘That’s different all you do there is sign a paper and py money,” I mumbled.

“I’ll pay,” he jumped in. I laughed.

“You know how you said I bring out the sweet side in you?” I asked he nodded. “Well you bring out the wild side in me.”

“Well somebody had to,” he said.

“I guess we complete each other.”

At least I wouldn’t think about the girl from the picture for a little while
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not that good. Sorry. But it's just a filler, the next chapter more important stuff happens.
Anyway thanks for reading please comment.