I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Answer

I stood still as my heart beat went faster than ever. I couldn’t see, but I’m sure my face had gone white.

“Are you ok?” she asked in a caring voice. I nodded, to shocked to think of a good lie for my strange actions.

“Yeah your just so beautiful,” I answered. It was true she was gorgeous. I finally recognized the girl in the photo Adam showed me. I recognized her because she was standing right in front of me.

“She is pretty breathtaking,” Matt said stepping in and sliding his arms around her.

“I laughed nervously. “She’s uh…….. drop dead gorgeous.” I muttered all to literally.

I walked over to the guys bus stepping on. The guys were at a photo shoot, I was hoping to find Val. I had to talk to her. I smiled seeing she was sitting on the bus.

“Hey,” I said walking over and sitting down.

“Hi,” she answered. “Cam right?”

“Yeah,” I nodded. Not really, but whatever.

“Sorry I’m so bad with names,” she confessed. “I’ll definitely remember yours though.”

“Trust me I understand,” I answered. I couldn’t help but love her there was just something about her.

“So tell me about you?” she asked smiling at me.

“Uh you know I’m pretty boring, let’s talk about you,” I said. I had a goal in this. I could tell hanging out with her would be fun, but I needed to find out how she knew Big Jon, or how he knew her.

She laughed. “I’m sure your not boring, your obviously great, Zacky’s sure crazy about you.” I smiled shyly.

“Yeah sometimes I don’t even know why,” I answered.

“Are you kidding from what he has said you sound great,” she said. I smiled.
“Yeah, but what about you and Matt, engaged I hear,” I said.

“Yeah,” she answered smiling. I could tell they were like the worlds best couple. I sighed me and Zacky are probably the worst. He doesn’t even know my real name.

“Have you always been with him?” I asked. She thought for a moment.

“Pretty much yeah,” she answered.

“Really so know ex-boyfriends?” I asked. Maybe one named Jon.

“No, I was lucky to find the perfect guy for me when I was young,” she said.

“You are lucky,” I mumbled defeated. I thought about other possibilities. “So growing up did you have any brother?’ I asked.

“No I have a twin sister though,’ she answered. My face contorted.

“Identical?”

“Yeah people have trouble telling us apart,” she answered. I moaned slipping down in my seat. Why cant things just be easy.

I walked around backstage as the concert went on. I talked to a co-worker for a moment before going off to secure the hallways.

“Hey,” I heard from a soft pretty voice. I turned around to see Val.

“Oh yeah I forgot you worked here,” she said looking at my uniform.

“I know girl security guard is weird I get it all the time,” I mumbled.

“No I think it’s cool, girls proving they can do anything guys can,” she answered. I smiled slinging my arms around her shoulder.

“Now I like you even more,” I said. She laughed. I felt someone breathing behind us, and could feel a breath on my neck.

Val screamed and I turned around to see a man I had never seen before. I grabbed him quickly and began dragging him out of the hallway.

“I’ll be back,” I said looking back at her. She had a very scared look on her face, as if she had just seen a ghost.

“Are you ok?” I asked sitting down next to her on the floor, after I had dealt with the man who had somehow gotten in. We really needed more security.

“Yeah just lately I have been getting scared easily,” she explained.

“Why?” I asked letting my back fall against the wall.

“Don’t tell Matt because he will flip out, but lately this guy has been stalking me, I even had to get a restraining order against him,” she said. “It’s just been creeping me out, that’s why I wanted to come on tour so much. I knew I’m always safe with Matt.”

“Do you know why?’ I asked.

“No I had met him before, but I think he is just crazy,” she said.

“I’m sure he is,” I mumbled placing my face in my hands. Stress overcoming me. Now I had another person to protect. A person I was growing to really like, and a person who was probably in a lot of danger.

“His name is…….” she started.

“Jon,” I finished for her.

“Yeah how did you know?” she asked. I shrugged looking at her sadly.

“Lucky guess.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.

It's getting sad and serious, but yeah hopefully it's still good.

Comment please.