I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The End

Thankfully the guard missed as Matt kept running.

“Shoot Brian,” I yelled as I watched him pull out his gun which he had been so eager to shoot. He shot and in one shot the guard went down crying out in pain.

“Wow you are good,” I pointed out emerging from behind the tree as matt ran into the house.

“Yeah well I have been practicing,” he said as we began running towards the house.

“Just then four more guards emerged. I pulled out my gun and pointed it.

“You two go inside Brian and I will hold them off,” I instructed as shots started to fire. They ran towards the house as Brian and I ducked behind a tree and began shooting.

It was a fight and even though we were out numbered we were winning. Bullets were shooting past us as we ducked and shot I prayed that non would hit Brian as we continued firing our guns.

Sirens could be heard and everyone stopped.

At least a dozen police entered to our aid. I sighed relieved as they handcuffed the men. I looked at Brian proudly.

“If you ever want a job as an FBI agent, you got it,” I said making him smile.

“I would, but being a rock star is more fun,” he said making me laugh nodding. The police ran into the house and I smiled hoping everything was ok in their.

A man ran out of the house with the police right on his tail.

“Is that Big Jon,” Brian asked as we watched the police shot him down.

“It was,” I answered. We took a step towards the house until we saw Matt walk out holding Val in his arms. She was hugging and kissing him all over.

I looked at Brain who looked just as happy. I laughed as he wiggled his eyebrows. Matt put Val down and she smiled running over to me engulfing me in a hug.

“Thanks for rescuing me,” she said sounded tired and relived.

“Anytime,” I said smiling. I watched as everyone hugged everyone else relieved that this was finally over. I smiled as Zacky pulled me aside giving me a kiss.

“I’m so sorry I left you,” he said. I pulled away giving him a questioning look. “Before when they started shooting and I went in the house I should’ve stayed to make sure you were ok, I’m sorry,” he repeated. I smiled giving him a hug.

“I’ll forgive you as long as you promise to never leave me again,” I said holding on to him tightly.

“I promise.”

**4 months later**

I smiled looking around the table at all the smiling happy people. I looked over at Val who looked absolutely gorgeous in her wedding dress. We all sat at a big table at their reception party. All the guys and their girlfriends were here.

I looked over at Zacky who looked handsome in his suit, before looking at my engagement ring.

After we had found Val, I told Adam that I wouldn’t date him ever and that I wasn’t going to be returning to the FBI offices. He got so mad that he sued us for breaking into his office, but the judge was an Avenged Sevenfold fan so he let us off the hook.

“I cant believe you guys got married,” Jimmy said drinking his beer happily.

“Are you kidding I thought they were going to get married years ago,” Brian said. I smiled as Zacky leaned over to whisper in my ear. “Our wedding is going to be next.”

I smiled leaning over and kissing him cutely before pulling away as Johnny began talking.

“If we ever get tired of playing in a band we should fight crime,’ Johnny suggested making everyone laugh.

“Yeah, Brian can be the weapons expert, Matt can be the guy who beats people up, I can create the plans, Zacky can be the driver, Johnny can be the lookout, and Jimmy can stand there and try not to fall over,” I said making everyone laugh, but jimmy who scowled.

“One little mistake and your scared for life,” Jimmy muttered as I laughed.

I smiled as Zack slung his arm around my shoulder.

“I’m so happy Big Jon is behind bars now, he was obsessed with me,” Val said taking a sip of her whine.

“Yeah I’m the only one who’s allowed to be obsessed with you,” Matt said smiling.

“He really was the devil,” Brian said. I shrugged. In some way I thought I should be thanking Big Jon, if it wasn’t for him I would have never gotten the case, and I would have never meet the people who ended up changing my life forever, and make my life right again.

“I guess I needed a devil to help me get things right.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to every one who read commented and subscribed to this story. I hoped you liked it.

Please comment to tell me what you thought of the ending : )

**Thank You**