I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Ranch

Everyone sat in the car anxiously. Hope was filled in the air at the thought of finding her, but everyone was feeling something else too. Worry.

“Drive slowly so we don’t make any noise,” I instructed to Matt who was driving so fast I was surprised he was able to keep control of the suv. Not that I could blame him though.

He braked quickly causing everyone to fall forward, making the guys groan.

“Sorry,” he muttered not really caring. We drove up to the side of the ranch looking in.

It was big, it had a nice looking house in the middle of the gated area. It didn’t look like a ranch, more like a mansion. I guessed that it was Big Jon’s house. It was in the middle of now where. Tress were covering it, so it was well hidden.

“Park over there so no one will see us,” I said pulling out my phone and dialing 911. I quickly told them the situation and they said they would bring back-up as soon as possible.

Next I decided to call Adam.

“I think I found her,” I said as soon as he picked up.

“Oh really,” he asked shocked. Matt pulled over behind a few trees and parked the car.

“Yeah you should never doubt me,” I sneered hanging up and shutting my phone off so he couldn’t call me back. Zacky smiled taking my hand. I smiled weakly back at him.

“Bring the guns,” Brian said as if reading my mind.

We all exited the car quickly.

“Ok now be quit we don’t want anyone to know we are here,” I whispered as we began creeping forward.

We walked a little ways until we reached the fence.

“I doesn’t look electric,” Johnny said eyeing it. I nodded.

“Yeah thankfully,” I mumbled touching it gently. Nothing happened and I started to climb over it. The guys followed slowly.

Just then I saw a security guard with a gun. I ducked behind the tree watching to see the guys follow me. Somebody stepped on a stick making it crack and make a sound. The guard looked over here, suspiciously. I sighed as he slowly started to make his way towards us.

Just then a scream filled the air from inside the house. It came from a voice we all recognized.

“Val,” Matt said painfully trying to run towards her, but I held him back knowing if he ran forward the security guard would shoot him.

“Matt wait,” I tied, but as another scream came to our ears I couldn’t hold him back, he lunged forward right in the shooting range of the guard who was quick to fire.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm posting the last chapter now : )