I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Plane

I laid in bed that night thinking of everything that had happened today. One of Big Jon’s accomplishes had snuck in backstage, then Adam called to tell me Big Jon had been buying a huge amount of guns and explosives. I shuddered at the thought.

I looked out the window seeing it was still dark. I couldn’t sleep. I was flying back to the San Francisco to the FBI offices tomorrow, just for a day. Adam wanted to talk to me in person about the case, so we could exchange information. I told my boss here that it was a vacation, but it was anything but that.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned around fully expecting to see Zacky, but was surprised that it actually wasn’t.

“Rob,” I said excitedly sitting up in bed. He hugged me and I smiled motioning for him to sit down on the bed. He did.

“I wasn’t sure if you would be awake,” he whispered. “I came to say goodbye.”

“I’m so sorry you got fired,” I said looking at his eyes which were brown.

“It’s not your fault, I am going to miss you though,” he said sweetly.

“I’m going to miss you too, your probably the best friend I have ever had,” I said slowly. It was sad, but true. I sighed as I felt a tear run down my check. He wiped it away for me.

“It’s not the end we can still be friends we can still hang out,” he assured me. I nodded.

“I know, but it’s not the same, I’m not going to have anyone here now,” I mumbled.

“You have Zacky,” he said trying to not sound mean, I knew he was mad at Zacky, but hell I was too.

“I don’t want him,” I said angrily looking away. Rob’s hand came to my chin and pulled me so I was facing him again.

“Yes you do,” he said slowly. “Trust me I wish you didn’t, but I know that you do.”

“He’s hard to handle,” I said.

“Trust me I’ve known him for years, I know he is, but he can be sweet to,” he said pointing to my necklace which I had forgotten to take off. I picked up in my hand smiling.

“When is your flight tomorrow?” I asked.

“!0:00,” he answered. I smiled.

“Then we can go to the airport together.” He gave me a weird look. “I’m going home for a few days,” I explained he nodded.

“Well let’s get some sleep then,” He said laying in bed next to me. I smiled feeling safe.

“Thank you for being my best friend,” I said slowly. He laughed.

“I feel lucky to be.”

I sat in the waiting seats next to Rob. Both our flights left in an hour. I fidgeted with my fingers a little. I was worried about leaving the guys, even if it was only for a few days, what if he came after them when I was gone.

I pushed that thought out of my mind, and looked at Rob. He sighed.

“I have to go, my flight will probably be boarding soon,” he said. I nodded. I stood up hugging him for like the millionth time today.

“You promise you will come visit me.” I mumbled.

“I promise,” he said letting go. I watched him walk away and sighed. I hated the idea of going back on tour in a few days and not expecting him to be there. I slumped back down in my seat. I looked out the window and watched as an airplane took off. I hate flying especially alone.

I stood at the back of the line as people began boarding. I didn’t care if I was last on the plane. I finally got up to the front and was about to hand the lady my ticket when all of a sudden I heard my name.

I spinned around to come face to face with Zacky.

“Zacky what…what the hell are you doing here?” I asked shocked.

“Why are you leaving?” he said sounding tired, probably from running all through the huge airport. ‘Please don’t leave, I don’t want you too.” I laughed taking his hand in mine for a moment.

“Zacky I’m just going home for two days, I’ll be back on tour with you guys by Thursday,” I explained.

“Oh,” he muttered a little embarrassed.

“I’m glad you care though,” I said hugging him. Sure we had a weird relationship, but I still cared about him, and he had just proven he cared about me.
“Last call for flight 6661 to San Francisco,” the lady said over the loud speaker. I knew she was talking to me though.

“I have to go Zacky, I’ll see you when I get back,” I said turning around to walk away.

“You know,” he said as I handed the lady my plane ticket. “ I’ve been having this weird craving to go to San Francisco.”

“No,” I said turning around to walk back to him.

“Is this plane full?” he asked the flight attendant lady. She checked her computer.

“No, would you like to buy a ticket?” she asked. He smiled at me.

“yes I would,” he said taking out a credit card.

“Zacky no you cant, your on tour,” I defended. He shook his head.

“Were traveling our next show isn’t until Thursday,” he said smiling at me.

“Well you still cant, where are you going to stay?” I asked as the flight attendant handed him his ticket, which he handed right back to her.

“With you of course,” he said slinging his arm around me.

“You too have fun, the flight attendant said as she began closing the gate door.

“Oh we will,” Zacky assured her.

“No we wont,” I yelled back.

“Trust me there is no way you cant have fun, when you with Zacky Vengeance,” he whispered in my ear.

I sat in my chair, that was thankfully not next to Zacky, but next to a man who was skinny and short, with glasses. He kept frantically looking around as if he was scared. I rolled my eyes knowing one punch would send him falling on the floor.

I sat down in my chair worrying about how the hell I was going to get rid of Zacky long enough to go see Adam. My eyelids started to feel heavy, and I slowly closed them as the plane took off down the runway. The man next to me let out a small scream, and I couldn’t help but laugh.

I woke up and looked out the window seeing we were in the air. I turned to the man next to me to see if he was crying again. I jumped back seeing Zacky sitting there.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I traded with that guy,” he said.

“Did you threaten him?” I asked.

“Well that was the plan, but he freaked out the second I walked up to him and jumped out running to the back of the plane,” he explained I laughed. Usually I wouldn’t believe him, but I knew it was true.

“You do look kind of scary,” I pointed out looking at all his tattoo’s.

“Do I scare you?” he asked. I shook my head.

“No no one scares me,” unless there name is Big Jon.

“Good, I cant wait to get there, it’s going to be fun, we can go to a club tonight,” he said. “Cause you know I haven’t seen you drunk yet,” I nodded. “I bet you will tell me all your secrets your hiding,” he laughed.

“No,” I said defensively. I hope not anyway.

“Plus everything is more fun when your drunk,” he added. I laughed.

“That is true.”

This is going to be an interesting few days.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOPE YOU LIKE IT

THANKS FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING