Status: Back from the dead

Seize The Day

No Time For Chit Chat

Stephanie's P.O.V.


“I’m done with this corrupted industry! This Saturday at Night of Champions in Nashville Tennessee, I will walk out as the WWE Women’s champion!” I yelled at Vince McMahon.

We were shooting a promo for the upcoming PPV.

“Please Miss DiBiase! Don’t be so rash about this!” Vince pleaded.

“It’s too late.” I said as I walked out.

“And cut!” the camera man yelled.

“Alright Ted! Let’s go to Starbucks!” I told my brother as I dragged him out of the room.

As we were heading out of the arena, Randy Orton stopped us.

“Hey Stephanie!” he greeted me.

“No time to chit chat! Need caffeine. You’re welcome to join us!” I told him as I kept walking.

He just laughed and followed along. He knew that I was addicted to Starbucks so he didn’t bother arguing with me.

We arrived at the nearest cafe and the guys went to go sit at a table in the corner. They’re lame and for some ridiculous reason don’t like coffee so I went to go order mine.

As I was waiting impatiently in line, I noticed that the guy in front of me was wearing black basketball shorts and a sleeveless Vengeance Academy shirt. He was also wearing aviators and a backwards hat.

He ordered a caramel macchiato and I swear I’ve heard his voice before. Not personally, but I know I’ve heard this man speak before. Once he got his coffee and turned around, I knew exactly where I’ve heard him before. It was the lead singer of my favorite band himself. M. Shadows.

“Hey,” he said hesitantly towards me.”I know this may sound really creepy and weird, but has anyone ever told you that you look like the WWE Diva Stephanie DiBiase?” he asked me. His hand was rubbing his neck nervously.

I smiled up at him. “Yeah, I’ve gotten that once or twice.” I said, not bothering to tell him how right he was. “Has anyone ever told you that you have really nice eyes?”

He smiled an adorable dimpled smile. My heart instantly fluttered. Dimples were my weakness.

“How can I help you?” the barista asked impatiently.

“I’ll have an iced caramel macchiato” I told him.

“What? You’re too good for a hot drink?” e asked me as he sipped his coffee.

I laughed. I hadn’t realized Matt was still next to me.

“You’re total is $5.24”

I went to grab my wallet from my purse when I saw Matt hand her some money.

“What are you doing?” I asked him, some anger showing in my tone.

“It’s on me. Don’t worry about it.” He told me, once again smiling so that his adorable dimples popped upon his cheeks.

“Well than thank you. So would you like to come drink your coffee with my brother, my friend, and I?” I asked him hopefully.

“That sounds nice.”

We walked over to the table that Randy and Ted were sitting in and Matt’s eyes bugged out of his head.

“Hey guys! Miss me?” I asked as I sat down next to Ted. “Please, have a seat.” I patted the seat next to me.

“Umm…hey.” He said nervously as he sat down.

I smiled. “So this is my older brother Ted and this is my buddy Randy.” I told him as I pointed to the guys.

“Wait so…” he didn’t finish his question, but I knew what he was asking.

“Yeah, you were right earlier when you said I looked like Stephanie DiBiase, and yes that is ‘The Viper’ Randy Orton!” I said his name with a lot of effect. “Oh yeah, and that’s Ted, but we all know he’s not important.”

Ted made a face at me.

“So what’s your name?” Randy asked Matt.

“Oh, sorry! I’m Matthew Sanders.” He told them.

“So what do you do for a living Matthew Sanders?” Randy asked.

I smiled at Randy’s over protectiveness.

“I’m the lead singer of my band, Avenged Sevenfold.” He told him.

“Oh my god!” I yelled like a crazy fan girl, “You know Synyster Gates?”

He looked at me in confusion and disappointment. “Yeah, I do. You’ve heard of us?”

“Maybe once or twice…”

“Wait,” Ted said loudly, “So he’s the guy who’s always playing in the locker room?” he asked me.

“I do not know what you mean, Theodore.” I told him innocently.

Randy started laughing. “This annoying little brat here,” he mussed my hair, “Is known for blasting all of your songs throughout the entire locker room and hotels.”

I looked shyly at Matt who was smiling adorably.

“Guilty.”

“So you knew who I was the entire time?” Matt asked me.

“Yeah, pretty much! But like how you didn’t want me to think you were a creeper, I didn’t want you to think I was just some crazy obsessed fan.” I explained.

“Which she is!” Ted added. I elbowed him in the ribs.

“I wouldn’t go so far as to say obsessed…” Randy said. “But pretty close.”

I glared at him since he was too far from me to hit him.

“I’m not obsessed! It just so happens that you’re music is very addicting and you guys are really hot!” I explained myself, not realizing what I just told him.

Matt simply smiled his adorable dimpled smile.

“Crap! My match is in 15 minutes!” Randy said as he checked his phone for the time.

“Hey Matt, how would you like to be backstage at a WWE event?” I asked him, hoping for a yes.

“Oh my god, that would be amazing!” he said, trying to control his inner fan girl.

We walked back to the arena.

“So are you into WWE?” I asked him when we were in Randy’s locker room.

“Yeah! I love it! I grew up with the WWE! Triple H was my hero.”

“So who’s your favorite now?”

“Ummm….” He smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck, “Randy Orton.”

I smiled. “So were you totally pissing your pants when you saw him?” I asked him. I know I was trying very hard not to do something embarrassing in front of my favorite artist.

“Yeah, pretty much!” he admitted.

There was a knock on the door.

“Hold on, Matt.” I told him as I got up to answer it. There was a guy with a bouquet of red and pink roses standing there.

“Delivery for Stephanie Callaway.” The guy said.

I took them from him with a huge smile on my face. “Thank you.”

Matt looked utterly confused. “Stephanie Callaway?”

“Yeah, that’s my real last name. I just use Ted’s for this industry, but we’re only related on our mother’s behalf.” I held my hand out to him. “Hi, I’m Stephanie Callaway and I’m you’re biggest fan.”

He smiled from ear to ear as he shook my hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Callaway. I’m Matthew Sanders, but you can call me Matt, and I’m you’re biggest fan.”

I put the roses in a vase from a previous flower arraignment I had. There was a note tied to the stem of one of them.

“Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost.” I read aloud, smiling, “love, Mike.”

“Déjà vu!” Matt said, “Were those my lyrics?” he asked.

“Yeah, He knows how much I love you guys so he always does things like this.” I told him as I sniffed one of the flowers.

“What a nice boyfriend. He’s very lucky to have found you.” He said as he looked at his feet.

I laughed like a maniac, “Boyfriend? Umm, not Mike!” I said as I tried to contain my laughter.

“Oh so then Randy’s your boyfriend.” He said.

“I’m sorry to break it to you, but I’m not dating anyone.” I smirked.

“Not possible. How can someone as beautiful and funny as you not have a boyfriend?”

“I don’t know. None of these guys are what I’m looking for.” I said as I smiled up at him. “So isn’t your girlfriend missing you right now?”

“Sorry, but I’m single too.” He said as he smiled down at me.

My smile widened in response.

“Wanna watch Randy’s match?” I asked him.

“That sounds great!” he said as he sat on the couch.

I laughed.

“What?” he asked confused.

“Well, I was thinking we could watch it from a better seat than this.” I said slyly.

“What do you mean?” he asked as he cocked his head to the side in confusion.

“Follow me.” I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the couch and towards the stage. I felt his hand relax in mine before interlocking our fingers together.

“Want your music Miss DiBiase?” The sound guy asked.

“Tom! I told you to call me Stephanie! And sure!” I told him.

He smiled at me before hitting some buttons and ‘Raised by Wolves’ by Falling In Reverse started blasting through the arena.

Matt and I walked down the ramp and the crowd went wild. The girls were chanting ‘Shadows’ while the guys were chanting ‘Stephanie’. It made me smile and I saw Matt smiling from the corner of my eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Yay! So I know I deleted this story a while ago, but that was from my fan girl depression when I found out my little Matthew was going to be a father! *tear tear* But then I decided that I wasn't going to be selfish and delete it if all of you guys still wanted to read it.

I'm planning on posting about every week depending on how many comments I get, you know, since I do have about 50 chapters saved on my computer already :D

Another thing, if you read this story the last time I posted it, there WILL be changes to it! For instance, this one chapter is a combination of old chapters 1 and 2. I will also randomly change things that I think would fit in better with the story.

Thanks guys for all the support! Comments are loved and you will get a shout out at the end of the chapter!!!

Image