Status: Back from the dead

Seize The Day

Wrong Number

Stephanie's P.O.V.

Randy and Kane were looking at us with both anger and confusion as to why we were interrupting their match.

I grabbed 2 chairs and Matt set them up next to the ring so that we could watch.

Randy RKO’d Kane and leaned on the ropes near us.

“What’re you doing here?” he asked.

“Moral support!” I said as if it were the most obvious thing.

He laughed and turned back to his opponent.

“So isn’t the rest of Avenged Sevenfold going to be wondering where you are?” I asked Matt when I noticed we’d been hanging out for over an hour now.

“Yeah, but they can wait.” He responded smiling. “They’re probably actually watching right now.”

I gave him a confused look and he showed me his phone. He had an incoming call from Syn Gates. I couldn’t help the laugh that escaped my lips.
Randy ended up winning his match and Matt and I went into the ring to congratulate him.

“We’re your good luck charms Randal!” I told him as I raised his hand in victory.

He laughed and climbed on the ropes. We walked backstage after Randy did his thing. Matt hesitantly grabbed my hand. I smiled as I happily intertwined our fingers together.

We walked to Randy’s locker room and as soon as we were in, Matt got another call from Syn.

“Can I answer it?” I asked him with a puppy dog look on my face.

He laughed. “Sure! This is gonna be hilarious!” He handed me his phone.

“Hello?”

“Dude! What the fuck are you doing on Raw and with Sexy-Stephanie?” Syn asked, well, practically yelled. “I mean seriously bro! Next time, I’m definitely going with you when you go on a coffee run!”

I couldn’t hold in the laugh that came out.

“When did you get such a girly laugh? Do we really mix your voice that much for the album?” he asked.

“Hey Synyster! Sorry, but Matthew couldn’t come to the phone.” I told him as seriously as I could.

“Umm…who is this?” He asked nervously.

“This is Stephanie, or as I believe you called me, Sexy-Stephanie.” I teased him.

“Sorry, wrong number.” He said in a high pitched voice and hung up before I could say anything else.

“Did he just hang up?” Matt asked while trying to contain his laughter.

I nodded my head, taking deep breathes to calm myself down. “So who’s sexy-Stephanie?” I asked cutely.

He blushed and looked at his feet. “Sorry…Syn’s…something else.”

“Oh.” I played with the tips of my hair. “So is he the only one that calls me that?”

“Yeah.” He said a little too quickly.

I smiled inside, but I tried to put a sad look on my face. “You don’t think I’m pretty?”

“Stephanie! Of course I do---” he nearly yelled and I burst out laughing.

“I’m just messing with you, Matt!”

He rolled his eyes and smiled. “So anyways, you showed me around and made me have a great time, how would you like to meet Avenged Sevenfold?” he asked with a hopeful smile.

“Like for real?” I asked.

He nodded.

“Avenged Sevenfold as in Synyster Gates, Zacky Vengeance, Johnny Christ and The Rev?” I nearly yelled in excitement.

Again, he nodded. I couldn’t help the crazy smile that appeared on my face. “That would make my fucking life!”

“Awesome! So I’ll pick you up tomorrow, say noonish, and you can come to the studio with us.” He told me.

I still had his phone in my hand so I put my number in it before handing it back to him. He searched his phone to see what I did. He looked up at me confused. “Callaway?”

I laughed and ran my hand through my hair. “Yeah. Ted and I are only half siblings from our mom’s side so we have different last names, but I decided to use DiBiase for the WWE for Ted’s dad.”

I smiled and handed him my phone so that he could put his number in. He pushed a bunch of buttons and handed it back to me.

“So, I’ll see you tomorrow?” he asked hopefully.

I smiled widely, “Of course.”

He smiled back and walked to the door. I can’t wait for tomorrow!
♠ ♠ ♠
So guess who's getting a new Maltese puppy? If you guessed me, then YOU ARE CORRECT!!!! Give yourself a nice pat on the back!!! Yup!!! I'm getting an adorable new baby!!! I'm thinking about naming her Cornelius...Corny for short :D Or maybe I might just name her Pinkly like Brian!!! lol

Tell me what you think I should name her or what you would name her!!!

SUPER AWESOME PEOPLE WHO I LOVE!!!!


Little Plague--Even though you don't like WWE, you still read this! You're awesome and honestly, there won't really be alot of WWE in here. Anyways thanks for reading! You're awesome!!!

Peace, Love, Starbucks!!!