Status: Open

Until The End

Signed

Isabelle's P.O.V.


“I love you!” Matt told me as he hugged me.

“Of course you love me, I’m Isabelle Fuckin’ Moretti!” I told him. “But what’s the reason you had to point out the obvious for?”

He laughed. “We got signed!” he said excitedly.

“Oh my god! Really?” I asked.

He nodded and I attacked him in a hug. He and a couple of our friends had been trying to get their band signed to a record for a while now. I sent out a bunch of their demos to record producers and I guess it worked.

“I’m so happy for you!” I told him sincerely.

Matt and I had been best friends ever since I can remember. When we were younger, we used to sneak off in the middle of the night and hang out at the park, drinking beer that Matt or I stole from our parents.

“Thanks! They want us to start rehearsing and recording in 2 weeks.” He told me.

“Aww! That means I’m gonna get a new roommate at Tennessee!” I said sadly. We both applied at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville and got accepted. We were both psyched about being roommates and everything. Now that he was leaving for the rock star life, I was going to be stuck with someone I’ve never met in my life.

“I’m sorry, Izzy, but you know this has been my dream for as long as I can remember. The guy said that if we work hard, he can try to get us signed for Warped Tour!”

I laughed. “I guess I’ll be seeing you there because you guys will be working your asses off! I just can’t believe I’m going to college without curly!” I tousseled his hair playfully.

“I’m gonna cut my hair so that you can’t play with it anymore!” He said as he ran his hand through it. “Just shave it all off!”

“No you won’t.” I told him certainly.

He rose and eyebrow at me. “And what make you say that?”

I laughed. “1) You love your hair. 2) You love me. 3) I love your hair.”

“What do the last 2 things have to do with anything?” he asked.

“You love me and I love your hair so if you cut it off I’ll be sad and you don’t want me to be sad.” I smiled innocently.

He smiled, showing his dimples.

“See! I’m right!” I told him.

“Whatever!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo! It's back!!! *insert evil Ronnie Radke laugh here*

But seriously, I'm sorry for deleting this before. I was upset and as a way of coping, I deleted EVERYTHING that had to do with Matthew Charles Sanders from my computer. But luckily, I hadn't deleted everything from my recycling bin, so it was just kinda sitting there until now!!!

I plan on updating this every other week depending on how many comments I can get *winkHINTwink* since I do have this story completed!! And if you do comment, you will get a shout out at the bottom of the next chapter!!!

Another thing, if you've already read this story back when it was done, I did change some stuff so you might want to read it again! I will be adding to it, so that means longer chapters, more educated writing, and more metaphors and similes thanks to my awesome english class!!!