Status: Open

Until The End

Sleeping With Sluts

Isabelle's P.O.V.


“I’ll miss you.” I told him.

Today was the day that I was leaving to college.

“I’ll miss you, too. Be careful, okay?” Matt told me as he pulled away from our hug to look at my face.

I could feel some tears threatening to escape, but I did my best to hold them in.

I went over to the guys. “Bye Zacky.” I hugged him and moved to the next guy. I had to crane my neck a lot to look at Jimmy “Bye Jimbo, I’ll miss you.”

“Are you sure you don’t wanna come with us? I can still eat your plane ticket!” he offered.

I laughed, “Sorry, Jimmy, I really want to, but I know myself and if I don't leave now, I'll never go back.”

I went over to Brian. “Bye Brian.” I hugged him really tightly.

“Belle, you better not date any idiot frat boys over there. If I find out that you are, I’ll personally kick their asses.” He warned me.

I nodded and smiled. I turned to Zacky once more “Take care of these guys for me. Don’t let them drink too much or sleep with groupies!” I told him.

He smiled. “Alright, Belle.”

Matt walked me to the dock. “Have a safe flight.”

“Thanks.” I turned to board the plane.

Before I got on I turned around and ran to Matt.

When I reached him, I looked up at his confused face and smiled. I brought his head down to mine and connected our lips. When we separated he smiled down at me. “I didn’t want to leave with the regret of not kissing you.”

“I’ll miss you.” He told me before kissing me again.

“I’ll miss you too. See you.”

I boarded the plane and took my seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww! So who else thinks that Matty-kins is amazing? Me!!!!!

Don't forget to check out my other work as well and let me know what you think!!!

SUPER AWESOME PEOPLE WHO I LOVE!!!!


undead;
CelebrityGirlfansite