Careless Understatement

What?

I shot up in bed and looked around the room. I was in my bed. My body was trenched in sweat. I looked around and quickly grabbed my phone off the headboard. It was 4 am. But what caught my attention was the date. “August 14? What?” I had moved to my mom’s on the 13th.

Was it all a dream?

No…what?

What was my dream again?

I’m confused.

I stood up and walked into my bathroom. I splashed water on my face and took a deep breath. I decided just to take a shower. When I got out it was almost 5:30. I quickly got dressed and walked down to the kitchen. When I finally made it to school I walked in and to my first class and sat down. Tyler sat next to me and smiled. “Hey Dakota” he said. I blinked slightly. “Hi” “Are you ok?” he asked. I nodded “I think so…I’m just really confused. I had a dream….it felt so real” I said.

The entire day I attempted to remember my dream. But the only thing I could remember was that it was about Edward. I stared out the window of study hall and Edward walked over to me. He stared at me and I looked at him. “What?” I asked. “You’re just…intoxicating” he said. “My blood is?” I asked. I’m not sure what caused me to say it, it just came out. His eyes widened and my dream started to come back to me. “You’re a vampire” I whispered quietly. “You’re entire family is” I said. “How did you know?” he asked.

“I had a dream…”
♠ ♠ ♠
SEE YOU KNOW NOTHING DAWNII!!! MWAHAHAHAHA..cough cough....HAHAHA