Careless Understatement

Me Or Her

When school came back around I only had to wear a single wrap around my ankle. But the moment I saw Bella Edward had to hold me back as I went to go hit her with my backpack and possible my fist….repeatedly. “Calm down Ko” he said. I growled slightly under my breath causing him to laugh slightly. I slowly relaxed and leaned against his car considering I still couldn’t drive.

“Cunt!”

Yeah, I yelled that. It turned a lot of peoples attention to me but I didn’t care. “What the fuck are you looking at?!” I snapped. They all quickly looked away and Edward smiled slightly and leaned down so that he was in my eye sight. “She’s not worth it” he said. I sighed slightly I looked at him. He smiled and pushed a strand of hair out of my face. My foot fucking hurt. I didn’t want to walk to class. I didn’t even want to go to class. Edward laughed slightly before handing his keys to Alice and turning around. “Get on” I blinked slightly before jumping on his back.

We ended up at my car. Which was at my house. Which was pretty cool. He set my in the passenger seat before disappearing. I blinked slightly and shut my door and before I got it even shut he was back with my keys. He shut my door before getting in the drivers seat and starting the engine. “Where are we going?” I asked. “It’s a surprise.” Yeah, we ended up in Seattle. I looked at him as we walked threw the random store and I bit my lip. “Is it true?” he looked at me and I ran a hand threw my hair. “I heard Alice and Jasper talking the other day. They said Bella wasn’t your singer….that I was”

He looked at me and I stopped walking. “Dakota…” “Is it true” I asked. “Yes” I nodded slightly. “Why didn’t you tell me. You have had plenty of chances” I said. “I didn’t think you’d want to be with me.” he said. “That’s stupid. I know you read my thoughts. I don’t try and hide it.” I said. He sighed and I turned around and walked…limped my way out of the store. “Dakota wait.” “No, You need to decide what is more important. Me or her” I said. before walking into the street.

Edward may be fast.

But he wasn’t that fast.

All I remember was a horn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter is the next one.