Sequel: No Such Thing
Status: Fin<3

Her Eyes Say Yes

But this morning, there's a calm I can't explain

“Wait, he spent the night?” Kara and Rian were sitting in Ariana’s kitchen as she flipped pancakes on the stove. Ariana nodded and picked at the already cooked bacon. “Did you guys screw? Did he get a touch of your forbidden fruit?” The way Kara worded things really worried Ariana sometimes. “I mean, it must have been hard for Gaskarth, seeing what you wore to bed.”

“I have shorts on!” Ariana pulled the jersey up to show her shorts. “And no, all we did was make out.” She could tell Rian didn’t want to hear all of this. “And nothing sexual happened. He tried to cop a feel and all I did was push his hands away. I think he respected that because he didn’t get upset or anything like that. Now don’t talk so loud, he’s still asleep.”

“You totally like him!” Footsteps made their way up the stairs silently to the three people in the kitchen.

“No…” Ariana tried to convince Kara that she didn’t like Gaskarth THAT much.

“Ariana, I’ve only seen that look once and that was in your sophomore year. You really like Alex!” Ariana mumbled something under her breath and turned to the pancakes. “What was that?”

“I said okay! I admit it, I really like him,” she flushed and Kara, squealing a loud ‘aww’, hopped out of her chair and ran over to Ariana. She wrapped her arms around the small girl and swung her back and forth.

Alex felt his heart beat quicken. She really liked him? He smirked and ran a hand through his hair to make it look messy before walking into the kitchen. Kara had left Ariana back to cooking and Alex crept over to Ariana, hands on either side of her, and pressed his lips to her neck. “Mmm, smells good babe,” Ariana blushed at her pet name and flipped a pancake.

“Th-thanks,” she grinned and picked up the last pancake before carrying the plates of pancakes, eggs and bacon over to the table. Kara and Rian sat down and started to eat.

“What, were you cooking for all of the town?” Alex eyed the huge amount of food.

“Not exactly,” Rian spoke for the first time that day with a mouthful of food. “Zack and Jack are coming over.” Ariana nodded in agreement and smiled at Alex. She was just too cute. He grinned back and pressed his lips to hers. Kara let out another ‘aww’ and Ariana blushed.
“Wait, there’s only four seats at this table.” He grinned at Kara and pulled her into his lap as she giggled.

The front door swung open and Zack walked in. Jack shoved him out of the way and ran to the table, picking up a pancake with his bare hands before shoving it in his mouth. He let out a moan and Ariana cocked an eyebrow.

“Jack loves pancakes,” Kara filled her in and she nodded with a laugh. Zack walked in, took one look at Jack, and yanked his chair out from under him. Jack pouted and looked at Alex for help. Alex just shrugged. Jack looked at Ariana and she just offered him a smile. In moments, Jack was sitting in Ariana’s small lap, filling his plate up with pancakes. Alex’s hand met his shoulder and he shoved Jack off Ariana before pulling the small girl into his lap.

“Wait a second…” Jack narrowed his eyes at the two, taking in Alex’s hair all disheveled. “You spent the night here?” He gaped at Alex, who just grinned widely and pressed his lips against Ariana’s cheek before taking his cell phone out.

xoxo


The house was empty again and it was just Alex and Ariana. They laid on Ariana’s bed, Alex’s arms wrapped around her waist as she ran her fingers through his hair. “I overheard you and Kara talking about me this morning,” Alex admitted and Ariana felt blood rush to her cheeks.

“So you like me?” He cheesed and Ariana rolled her eyes with a laugh.

“No, I’ve just been making out with you the past night and a half for the sake of doing it.” Ariana teased.

“Well, there’s a problem with your liking me…” Alex breathed against Ariana’s cheek and she felt chills through her body. Her blue eyes shot up to meet warm brown ones. Alex could see the question in her eyes without her even having to ask him. “If you like me, and I like you, then something has to be done. I mean, you are beautiful, you love my dog,” Ariana’s face was on fire, “and I wouldn’t be ashamed to be seen in public with you,” he winked, “my fans would fall in love with you since you’re not a bitch and the guys all love you already. I’m sure you need someone who is handsome, successful with a future, who will be taking his dog and moving out of his parent’s house soon…”

“What are you implying Alexander?” Ariana teased and Alex pressed his lips to her forehead.

“Willyoubemygirlfriend?” Alex asked quickly. Ariana couldn’t hold back the smile on her face as it heated up and she could hear her heartbeat practically out of her chest.

“Yes,” Alex’s lips found hers and they both smiled into the kiss. His hands traveled down to her hips as he leaned over her, their lips moving in sync. Ariana finally had him. Alex Gaskarth was her boyfriend and she couldn’t be more ecstatic. Her phone buzzed and she had to pull away, seeing as it was her twitter.

@TheOneToBlayme Goodmorning gorgeous, sleep well?

Her heart sank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gahh, this one isn't all that good... I love you guys so much! Don't be a silent reader! Love y'all and all my comments &lt;3