Sequel: No Such Thing
Status: Fin<3

Her Eyes Say Yes

I worry, I throw my fear around

“Oh my god…” Ariana put her face in her hands, Alex shooting her a bright smile. “That was so embarrassing!” His laughter filled the car and Ariana’s cheeks were on fire. She’d never been caught being risqué by anyone, even her own parents. Alex took her hand in his, kissing her fingers.

“It’s fine, they’ve seen worse, I promise,” he gave her a wink and Ariana rolled her eyes with a smile. “I mean, I am Alexander William Gaskank, I’ve got to live up to my name.” He noticed the falter of Ariana’s smile and place his lips on her palm, his eyes glued to the road. “But I never go for two girls at one time. Promise.” She squeezed his hand and rolled her eyes as they pulled up to her house.

“I’m letting you know now I don’t have any fancy, adorable pets like Bastian. Always wanted one though,” she smiled as she stepped out, Alex doing the same and following her up to her door.

“Where are your parents?” Alex noted the Volkswagen bug being the only car in the driveway. His lips found Ariana’s neck greedily. She squinted to see the lock, repeatedly missing the hole before turning and attaching lips with Alex. Satisfied, he stopped with the neck-kissing.

“They’re both on business trips.” Ariana said softly and got the key in finally and opened the front door, walking inside. Alex’s hands found place on her hips as they walked inside and then down the stairs to the left. The walked through Ariana’s bedroom, and at that Alex let out a playful growl in her ear. “Stop!” Ariana giggled and pushed his hands off. She opened a
third door in her bedroom and turned the light on.

Alex gaped at the multicolored couch, the large, widescreen television and hen to the bookcase of movies. “Holy shit. Sweet set up!” He walked around, looking at all the speakers and the television. The movies were set up on a bookcase, hundreds in number.

“I have every movie you could possibly think of right now. On the right there’s games and all that fun stuff.” Alex threw her a cake-eating grin and pulled out a movie, putting it right into the DVD player. He made his way back over to Ariana and pulled her into his lap, leaning against the arm of the couch. “What’d you p-“

“Just keep swimming, just keep swimming,” the television sang as the menu for Finding Nemo came up.

“Oh my god, Alexander,” Ariana laughed softly, hitting play. “I can recite every word of this movie, you know.”

“That’s good, less reason to pay attention, huh?” His lips found her neck and she let out a soft moan. At her small sound, Alex let out a laugh, and Ariana felt her cheeks warm up. Alex scooted down, laid on his side, and put and arm across Ariana’s stomach. She turned around to face him and smiled. She studied his face and lifted a hand to gently touch his cheek, only to have warm lips pressed once again to hers.

xoxo


“What time is it,” Alex breathed. They hadn’t done more than make out. Alex had tried, but only got his hands pushed away with a smile. He seemed perfectly fine with it though and not once did he get upset over it. Ariana reached up, from under the much taller guy, and grabbed her phone to look at the time.

“Twelve fifteen.” Ariana sighed and Alex hissed and started to get up. “Where are you going?” She pouted and Alex pressed his lips to hers one more time.

“I’ve got to go home. It’s either wake my parents up at midnight, or three in the morning. I promise they prefer midnight. Unless, of course, I just didn’t show up until the morning.”

“Okay.”

Alex balked at Ariana and she just laughed. “Are you serious?

“I don’t see the harm in it. It’s not like I’ll be sleeping with you any time soon, and if you try something I have a friend who will rip you in half right when I call him.” Ariana teased and walked into her room, then upstairs to her parent’s bedroom where she grabbed her dad’s sweatpants and a wife beater tank top before carrying them down to Alex. He had shut the door to her television room and was looking in the other two doors for a bathroom. Ariana chucked the clothes at him, hitting him spot on in the head. “There’s a shower upstairs to the right. You might infect me with something if you take a shower before or after me.” She pecked his lips before closing the door to the bathroom.

In the shower, Ariana shaved her legs, armpits, and made sure to scrub her body raw with the Tease body gel she had from Victoria Secret. She washed her hair and jumped out to dry off, pulling her hair into a bun quickly. She pulled on her Victoria secret underwear, soffee shorts and a huge Baltimore Raven’s jersey, washed her face with Clearasil, brushed her teeth, then slipped her bumblebee slippers on before totting back into her room.

Alex was already sprawled out on the bed and she hustled over, jumped over the footboard, and landed on his back. Alex groaned and rubbed his wet hair into Ariana’s side of the bed.
“Stop! That’s my side!” She cried putting her hands under Alex’s wet hair. He flipped over underneath her and his hands found her hips.

“Oh, I don’t mind this position all that much,” Alex teased and the started cackling at the embarrassed expression on Ariana as she straddled his stomach. “Next time aim a little lower,” he winked and Ariana smacked him in the head with a roll of her eyes.

“You’re such a pervert,” she doubled over to kiss him and the rolled off of his stomach to kick him onto his half of the bed. “Stay on your half, Gaskank,” she teased and pull a long body pillow between the two before sliding between the covered. Alex followed her actions then threw the body pillow across the room. He wrapped his long arms around the short girl, who let out a stream of giggles when her frame was pulled against Alex’s, seeming to fit perfectly. She turned around to face him. It’d been forever since someone actually held her like this.

“Goodnight,” she breathed.

“Goodnight, gorgeous,” he kissed her forehead, then her nose, and finally her cool lips, lingering his lips on hers than a moment more than she thought he would. Ariana smiled softly and wrapped her arms around Alex’s body, resting her head on his shoulder as she drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ariana's date outfit
Pajamas

Thanks for the comments y'all <3 Love you guys so much!