Sequel: No Such Thing
Status: Fin<3

Her Eyes Say Yes

By the time I recognize this moment

“Go fish!” Ariana giggled like a little kid as James groaned, picking up another card from the stack. It had been three more days since she’d woken up and still no Alex. She didn’t text him, but she’d finally gotten around to tweeting him. She told him that she was upset he hadn’t seen her (well Ariana), that he was cheating on her, and that he didn’t even have the decency to text her. All he replied with was short answers about how he couldn’t face her.

“Shit, you’re too good,” James drawled and threw his cards down on Ariana’s bed. She laughed and crossed her legs, pulling her cow pillow pet to her chest after fixing the strap on her ankle stabilizer. Her wrist, which was wrapped in lime green, had been decorated immensely with stickers, sharpie, and lipstick. Jack had gone as far as putting a piece of his hair behind a sticker so he’d “always be with her”. The boys were leaving in two weeks and Alex still hadn’t come to see Ariana.

“Don’t you ever do anything?” Ariana blurted, meeting her blue orbs with green ones.

“Well I’m an EMT, but I took time off on the grounds of a family member in the hospital.”

“But I’m no-“

“I know I spend a lot of time with you, but my dad is in the hospital as well. He’s down the hall, in ICU. He just fell out one night and hasn’t woken up. He’s been in a medically induced coma for the last two months so they can find what’s wrong with him.” James smiled softly at her and Ariana apologized softly. “It’s alright, not your fault, beautiful.”

“Stop calling me that,” she whined.

“Why be anything but honest?” James teased and Ariana couldn’t help but giggle.

“What’s going on in here?” Ariana’s heartbeat quickened and her blood rushed through her veins as she looked up slowly to the door. He looked different from the last time she’d seen him over two weeks ago. He looked tired, and he had let his facial hair grow uncontrollably. His hair had lost its luster and the highlights he’d put in only a month ago were already faded into a light brown.

“Alex,” she breathed and James smiled softly at the two.

“I’ll leave y’all alone. Ariana, I’m right down in ICU if you need me.” She nodded and her eyes went back to Alex, who was making his way over to her after he shut the door. James had told her not to let on anything about her knowing of Alex and Lisa, but it still hurt to stay silent.

“Ari…” Alex hung his head and Ariana’s eyes started to fill with tears.

“It’s not your fault Lex…” Ariana breathed. “I know you may feel it is, but it’s not. I’m eighteen, I’m a girl. I’m not some macho man who can take on the world bare handed. It could have been under any circumstances and it still could have happened. I was dumb enough to not take public transit. I’m just lucky I had an angel watching over me.”

“It’s not just that Ari, I’ve done things in the last two weeks. Things you wouldn’t want to stay with me if you knew about. I drank so much alcohol, smoked things I shouldn’t have, I was with other w-“

“Do you remember the first day we really kissed?” Ariana interrupted him. “You got in my face, yelled at me, and then kissed me rather angrily.”

“What are you saying?” Alex still hung his head.

“I’m saying you were angry, drunk, and weren’t thinking straight. That kiss was pointless, and if I were to be angry at everything you did, every kiss we shared from here on out would be pointless.” It hurt so much to just ignore that fact Alex had cheated on her. “The feelings wouldn’t mean anything to me and I don’t want that. So, in light of this, let’s forget everything that happened these past two weeks and-“Alex pressed his lips to Ariana’s and she smiled softly into the kiss. It was as if everything just melted away. Alex’s hands gentle felt Ariana’s cold, small body, her better cheek, her neck, her left arm, and the sides of her legs. She pushed the covers off and scooted over, making room for him so that her back was pressed against the railing of the hospital bed on her side. Alex gently ran his fingers over Ariana’s bruises, following his fingers with his lips. He sat up and pushed her shirt up softly, gently kissing the bruises on Ariana’s abdomen and chest, then down her legs, up her neck and finally her lips again.

“I love you Ari,” Alex smiled and gazed into her eyes, completely sober. He was sober. Ariana smiled as his arms wrapped around her body, pulling her tight against him.

“I love you too Alex,” she smiled and he pressed his lips to the younger girl again, both smiling into the kiss.

xoxo


“I’m home!” Ariana twirled, a walking boot on her left foot and her right wrist as she wore Mickey Mouse pajama pants and slippers. The house was empty, like usual. It was just too empty. Alex wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground, carrying her to the couch along with her pillow pet and blanket. Her hospital clothes were in Alex’s car but she didn’t need them.

“We’re going to have a house just like this one day,” Alex grinned and pressed his lips to the nape of her neck, pulling a moan from her lips.

“Let’s make love, Al,” Ariana breathed and sat in Alex’s lap, facing him. His face was a mask of worry. “You’re not going to break me. Beside we’ve been dating for what now? Three, almost four months and you’re leaving in a week for two months? Let’s consider it an early six month anniversary.”

“Are you sure?” Ariana could already tell he was turned on. She was, after all, sitting in his lap.

“Let’s face it Alex. Relationships need sex, and you and I both want it,” she smiled and moved closer to his body before softly swiveling her hips, which drew a groan from him. Alex kissed her chest softly, kissing down the swoop of her shirt before nipping softly at the skin right at her cleavage. Ariana let out a giggle and Alex stood up, hands holding Ariana up around his waist as he made his way down the stairs to Ariana’s bedroom. He kicked the door open and dropped her on her soft bed.

Ariana’s shirt came off, then Alex’s. To his extreme pleasure she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her face flushed and he moved his hands to her chest, drawing out soft pants and moans from the girl who was three years his junior. “How many times have you…” Alex asked softly, Ariana looking into his eyes.

“Only once, in sophomore my year.” Alex’s loins had begun to hurt as their strained against his tight jeans. Ariana bit her bottom lip upon seeing this and unbuckled his pants, pulling them down slowly as his bulge sprung out more effectively in the boxer briefs he was wearing. He slid her shorts off and wrapped his arm around her lower back, moving her further up into the pillows as he continued his onslaught of her soft mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pajamas that swiftly came off
Meep, enter the censor machines here! I'm fine with writing stuff like this, I just don't think all my readers are comfortable with reading this. Sorry guisee! I still love y'all so much! Third update in less than three and a half hours. New record maybe? Jessss &lt;3 Leave me luvins, I'm going to sleeeeeep! &lt;3