Sequel: No Such Thing
Status: Fin<3

Her Eyes Say Yes

That my shadow days are over

“Wait, so let me get this straight. You and Tony broke up over him going to the movies with his sister and her friends?” Annie stirred her mocha latte and nodded as Ariana took a sip of her own sweet tea.

“Yeah, it started like that, but it went from the girls with him that night to the friends of my older brothers that had passed out in my room and the girl in his bed the night I came over. All the things we had told each other were accidents and probably were, all came back up to bite me in the ass.” Ariana nodded understandably, before taking an intake of breath.

“Do you still love him?”

“Well of course I do! I’m too stubborn to say anything to him, and I’m sure the last thing he wants as a senior is for his sophomore girlfriend to show up at his recognition without being inviting and being put on the spot to take her back.” Ariana just laughed softly. Oh how sweet sixteen was.

“Get your head out of your ass honey,” Annie’s eyes shot up to meet Ariana’s. “I saw the way he looked when he talked about you. I’m no beginner to the love game hun. I may be old at it, but I’m not a beginner for certain. Go get dressed and I’ll pick you up at five thirty to head to recognition, alright?” Annie gave Ariana a thankful smile and nodded before standing up and walking out of the coffee shop.

When Ariana stood up and paid for hers and Annie’s drinks before walking out to her bug and opening her phone.

@TheOneToBlame What are your plans tonight beautiful?

@AlexAllTimeLow Again with the beautiful. If you must know, I’m going to a baseball game at Daluney High tonight.

@TheOneToBlame I might have to check it out.

@AlexAllTimeLow I’m sure nobody would mind if you didn’t (;

Ariana drove home and ran upstairs as soon as she pulled up. Her dad was in his room, watching television, and her mom was washing clothes. Ariana turned her straightener on and dropped her clothes, walking into the bathroom to take her make up off. She pulled a blue dress on and some boots before straightening her hair. She redid her makeup and threw on some jewelry before glancing at the clock. Five o’clock. Right on time. She squirted some Victoria Secret Bombshell on and walked back downstairs to her car to go pick up Annie.

xoxo


“Last but certainly not least for our senior line-up is the Lion’s pitcher, Tony Fritz! Accompanying Tony for his recognition is Tony’s close friend, Ariana Blayne.” Ariana made her way out to the field with Annie at her side. Tony went to smile at Ariana, and his eyes widened at the red head to her left. Ariana waved and handed the flowers to Annie. Tony walked past the crowd straight to Annie. She handed him the flowers and gave a gorgeous smile.

“Congratulations T,” Annie smiled and without warning, Tony lifted her off the ground and they shared a passionate kiss. Ariana smiled brightly and waited until the mammoth of a senior put the thin Annie down. “I love you,” they kissed again.

“I love you too,” and again. Ariana smiled brightly at Tony when he finally looked at her.

“Thank you so much Ariana.” She shook her head with a small smile.

“It was my pleasure Tony,” she smiled and let out a gasp when Annie hugged her and then Tony did the same.

“You’re amazing,” Annie smiled, “Any other girl wouldn’t have thought twice about Tony’s ex, but you did.”

“I’m an original,” Ariana joked and received a laugh from both of them before tapping Tony in the arm, “Now go get those Wolverines! Show ‘em who’s boss Tony!” Tony just cheesed, kissed Annie once more, and then made his way into the dugout. Annie and Ariana made their way back to their seats to sit down. As they sat down, Ariana caught Alex’s eye from the middle bleacher. He was sitting with Rian, Zack and Jack. Kara was making her way down to Ariana with a bright smile.

“Well hello there little miss matchmaker.” Kara teased and Ariana rolled her eyes, hugging Kara before introducing her to Annie. Ariana’s phone buzzed and she studied the unknown number with a smile.

Unknown : You look gorgeous today Ariana.

Ariana : Thanks, who is this and how do you have my number?

Unknown : Alex, and I got it from Jack.

Ariana’s stomach filled with those oh-so-familiar butterflies.

Ariana : Oh, thanks then Gaskank ;) Just kidding. Why don’t you come sit by me? It is kind of chilly.

It didn’t take much prompting before Alex Gaskarth and the other guys were crowded around Ariana, Kara and Annie. Alex sat to her left and gave her a smile. “Hey,” he smiled and Ariana let loose a cheeky grin.

“Hey yourself,” she moved closer with a smile, feeling the warmth radiating off his body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ariana and Annie

Hey guyss, this is really just some filler. I promise the whole Alex/Ariana stuff will come around within the next chapter, and it WILL be longer! I love you guys so much and thanks to all my commenters as of right now! Thanks so much yall! &lt;3