Status: On Hold

Take Me With You

Sabrina

After the little fight I had with Mina, we go to Jordan’s house.

“What the hell happened?!” he asks.

Before Luke can tell him what actually happened, I say, “I fell down and smacked my face on the granite.”

Luke looks down at me and grips my waist a little tighter. I sigh to where only we can hear and lay my head on his chest.

“Well, I’ll go get some stuff to clean you up,” Jordan says, turning and walking to their guest bathroom. Jordan has a pretty big house compared to mine and Luke’s. Mina’s house is the biggest out of all of us. Her dad is a lawyer and her mom sells cosmetics.

I walk over to the couch and sit down with Luke. He lies against the arm and holds me to his chest, his hand resting on my stomach and pressed down lightly to feel the lump. I smile, attempting to let the worry dissolve. When Jordan comes back, he sits next to us and has me lean forward so he can clean my nose for me.

Jordan has always taken care of me. We’ve been neighbors since we were born, so we’ve grown up together, and he’s become kind of like my adopted brother.

Luke holds my hand lightly and I can feel him kiss my neck, even though Jordan doesn’t notice.

Once he finishes patching me up, I give him a hug.

“How are you feeling?” he asks, his purple hair brushing my cheek.

I smile and look down. “I feel pregnant.”

He chuckles and says, “If I didn’t know you were pregnant, I wouldn’t be able to tell at all.”

Luke laughs and says, “Thank you for agreeing with me!”

“Whatever, I feel big either way,” I mutter, leaning back on Luke again. Jordan rolls his eyes and Luke loops his arms around my waist.

“You’re silly,” Luke whispers in my ear. Jordan turns on the TV and puts some movie from the nineties on. He leans back and falls asleep within minutes, snoring. As soon as he’s out, Luke pulls me closer and starts to whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

I giggle and turn over so I’m laying with my chest pressed to his. I kiss his neck a little bit and he smiles, his hands snaking up my shirt.

My instincts say to stop, but I can’t.

“Should we be doing this?” I ask, my lips still on his neck.

“You’re already pregnant. Not much could happen, right?” he whispers, holding my waist.

I pull back a little and bite my lip. “I don’t know.”

“If you don’t want to, I get it,” he says, rubbing my back slowly.

“But I do want to. Can we?” I mutter, my hands snaking up his sides.

Luke looks at me and his eyes say the answer. He lifts me up and carries me to the room in the far back of the house so we don’t disturb Jordan.

He closes the door and I snap, yanking his shirt over his head and kissing him deeply. I feel his hands snake down my jeans and feel his fingers trail inside.

Before I know what’s happening completely, I’m laid out on the bed with Luke on top of me, his lips crushed against mine and both of our clothes gone within seconds. He throws a sheet on top of us in case Jordan walks in and we start.