The Rendezvous

Famous; Heartswell.

This is for The Rendezvous.

So I'll pick the most common question; how did you discover Mibba?
Through GSB when the stories where transferred here. Not anything special.

What is your first impression on Mibba?
The people were very very nice and lovely; even though I lost connection with all the ones I spoke to when I was new here.

What do you like best in here?
The people and stories. But mostly the sense of unity around the site and friendliness and how we pull each other up when we're down.

Who's your Mibba bestie?
Many. Jackjack, Alice/Mah Billeh, Ash and so so many other amazing people.

About writing... we all know you write excellently. [ ily Fatma. }
Who's your inspiration?

As a writer? Well, mainly the oh-so talented Mibbian writers and my heroes [you know who they are].
Everday life plays a part of the writing process; I try my hardest to liquefy pictures to words and I try to mold them as I like.
Song inspire me as well along with brilliant lyrics.

Who's your favorite author in Mibba?
Wow; many many gifted people to mention. Sardonic Grin [Jenni], carcinogenic. [Liz], The Way [Isa], Bastard Son. [Sara], The Rumor. [Allison], zodiac. [Sam], penguin massacre [or penguin pulse now; Andi], ripley, doll face. [Carys], Fish Camp [Marlee], Spazastic. [Andie], Lonna., Mikey, billie pilgrim. [Billie], Inari and many more I just have to search through my subscriptions list and favorite authors.

When did you start writing by the way?
Almost three years ago Exactly at the 18th of November 2005 A n00b story that you would never see.

When you became a Story Editor, what was your reaction? Were you surprised? Did you expect it?
Well, you can say shocked and ecstatic is an understatement. I kept hyperventilating and was almost in tears while being taught the steps of the process.
I actually sort of gave up on it at the time so I didn't expect it to be honest.

Who's your hero? Why?
Gerard Way... like that isn't obvious
Why... whywhywhy. The eternal question. I can't actually sum it up here so I'll give you a letter I wrote earlier [months ago] which will say it all; it's kind of long but it still explains the 'why' so well:
Dear Gerard Way,
A couple of days ago on the MCR thread a question was asked about who was your favorite member and I'm avoiding posting there because... you know who he is. It's you.
I don't want to go on there because truth to be told, all of the reasons to why I put you on a pedestal were said before; and repeatedly.
You're an amazing person; just amazing. How you can smile and brush it all away for a bunch of teenagers you don't even know. You do that everyday people pass you by; every day a lovesick teenager touches your picture and gazes to the smile that makes people grin back. It's amazing how you can fool us.
You have been exposed to us for these past five years or so; we saw your every set back. The ones you let us see. God knows what you hid beneath those drunken smiles of before; I hope they don't come back.
You gave me hope; you became my hero. You deserve it; you're the hero of millions; even if you were 'that guy from My Chemical Romance' you still made yourself into something else. You picked yourself from rock bottom by the help from your angles and you chipped away the layer of all the shit you made yourself believe. You deactivated your own self-destruct button which makes me admire you even more.
You're like me in a sense, you're the idealist; a person who believes that he can make the world a better place. Your words are one of the reasons, too. Not only your written ones but your spoken words as well. Your words reek of hope even if you're talking about despair and death... and it just makes me grin like a fool and think.
You convey so much emotion within your voice; your pleas. I know this might be unfair to the rest of the group that I'm putting you in the limelight of my thoughts but it's the truth of my wretched mind. You've always been so high up that pedestal that my neck learned to look up to you. The frontman. It's a pleasurable pain though.
You've grown up, Mr. Way. Right before my very eyes; I can only hope to turn out like you. A hero.
Those are some of the many reasons I consider you as my favorite member of My Chemical Romance.

Thank you for reading this Mr. Way.
Even if you were in my mind.

Sincerely,
Fatma.

What do you wanna be when you grow up?
An intrepreter or a writer. Possibly both But I honestly aspire to be someone that's an idealist, even though not purely sinless.
I want to change the world, vanquish all the hurt and pain. I don't want to be a hero, I want to be a good person.

What's your opinion about music today? Does it help people or just a trend?
From personal experience I can honestly say it helps people but from the aspect of music being a trend is still true. Everything's a trend nowdays.
Music defines every generation and ours is no different; I love certain genres but the popular ones irk me such as pop [not all pop- mainly cheesy over-used tunes].
And like I was thinking the other day, many people come up with the same thing except the sound is different; we all talk about the same issues and same same matters [heartbreak and love mostly] but only a few can be original. But sadly... the originals are the outcasts appointed but our very own lovely media; hypocrisy rules the whole scene. Only few remain true to their roots; and those are the ones we have to find.
... I ramble a lot.

If you're Dujo, what will you do to Mibba?
Organize a convention.
And pay for it from my n00b fees. but seriously, nothing that he isn't doing now. I can't wait what the actual Dujo has for Mibba in store
I'd probably ruin it though .

What is your happiest memory?
I can't remember a particular one but getting that Billie Joe signed guitar from my best friend on my birthday was definitely a highlight of this year. So... overwhelming.

What are you thinking?
Unmentionable things mostly bad ones.

Three words to describe Fatma.
Strange, impulsive and contradictive.

Message to all Mibbians.
I love you all and I'd give up the world to meet you and give you your heroes. Look in the mirror and you'd see them smiling at you, in your eyes. They love you, don't stop hanging on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm... thanks to Fatma and Jojo says: ... "Candace rawks. Srsly. She pwns. Give her candy and stuff."

Okay. Not really. xD