Status: Enjoy

Confused Love

Abby POV

"Ughh" I moaned as I rolled over slamming my alarm clock.

It was the first day back to school. I was going into my junior year. I wanted to go back to bed, and pretend like I didn’t hear my alarm. But I knew Megan, my best friend; my only friend basically, would be here soon to pick me up. I decided I deserved five more minutes.

“ABBBIGAIIL!!” someone screamed waking me up.

“Go away” I replied knowing who it was. I guess my five minutes turned into a little longer.

“Abby its 7:30!” Megan said pulling the blankets off of me “Get ready.”

“Fine.” I mumbled rolling out of my king size bed landing hard on the floor “ow.”

I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Damn did I have the worst bed head ever. I hopped into the shower quick to fix it.

When I was done getting ready I came out into my bedroom in my black skinny jeans, red tank top, and a black zip up hoodie to find my bag then went downstairs.

“Alright I’m ready” I told Megan who was sitting at the counter drinking a glass of orange juice.

“Bout time, hurry up we are going to be late.”

We pulled into school and all I could think was this is going to be the worst day. I went to my first block class which was Chem. I didn’t have any trouble with school work. It all came pretty easy to me, but I didn’t really try in any of my classes. So therefore my grades weren’t the best.

I had just made it to class before the bell rang, so I took my normal seat in the back of the room. Where the teacher couldn’t call on me a lot, and where no one would talk to me. I was getting my notebook and pens out so I could draw while the teacher rambled on about what we were doing this year. God I hated first days they are so pointless.

**

Finally the day was over and I waited by Megan’s car. We usually go back to my place and hangout after school. I saw her walked towards the car with another girl.

“Oh great” I thought sarcastically “she made a friend.” I wasn’t in the mood to be friendly, so I turned around a pretended like I didn’t see them coming.

Megan called over to get my attention “Hey do you mind if Rae comes with us and chills at your house?”

I turned around and my chin hit the ground. This girl was stunning. She had the most amazing brown eyes I have ever seen I was at a loss of words. Megan punched my arm to bring me back down to earth.

“Ummm y-yeah that really shouldn’t be a problem” I shuddered out while she smiled “I’m Abby by the way”

“Nice to meet you Abby” Her voice melted my heart.

What I didn’t know is that this girl would change my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm just trying to get the story in motion. It will get so much better. I promise.

-Sam