Status: Working really hard

I don't deserve this

Chapter 3

I spent the night at Linda's house because i was to afraid to go home and get beat up, but that didn't stop the evil witch from calling me every hour. I turned off my phone and finally got some sleep and an hour later Lin's alarm went off causing to jump up from her trundle bed.

''Ouch.'' I rubbed my head.

''What did you do?'' Lin said through her yawn.

''I hit my head on your desk.'' I said still rubbing my head.

''Smooth.'' She smiled and climbed out of bed. ''Are you ready for first period?'' She winked before opening her closet.

''Shut up.'' I hit her arm.

''What are you wearing today?'' She asked.
'' I don't know, I didn't bring clothes can i borrow some?'' I winced.
''Of course!'' She threw me some ripped skinny jeans and a really cute black tank that says ''party on''

''Thanks!'' I yelled before walking into her bathroom to get dressed.

****
1 hour later

I walked down into Linda's kicthen and saw Rick eating his cereal.
''Hey dork!'' I ruffled his hair and grabbed Honey Nut Cheerios amd milk. Yum.
''Rude.'' He looked at me through his hair.
''You know it.'' I smiled.

''What are you guys going on about this time?'' Linda walked down and raised her eye brow.
''Her, being rude.'' He snickered.
''Whatever.'' I glared at him.
''Lalala. So Ry did you finish your English homework?'' Linda winked at me.
''Uh... yeah, why?'' I said swallowing my cereal.
''Nothing...'' She winked again.
''Wait? Ry has a crush on the teacher?' EW!'' Rick yelled.
''No!! Ew!'' I yelled.
'' She just has a crush on Nick.'' Linda laughed.
''Nick who? Nick Sampson?'' He looked confused.
''N...'' I started to say when Lin cut me off.
''Yes!''

''Really? He's a jerk, if he hurts you. HE'S GOING DOWN!'' He said not sounding jealous, *sarcasm*

''Hey now, don't be going all gushy on me bro.'' Linda pretended to barf.

''How sweet you still are in love with me, cute.'' I ruffled his hair again.

''Hey I just did my hair.'' He stuck out his tongue

''Oh so you wouldn't mind me doing this?'' I pulled his hair.

''Owww! Stop it brat!'' He slapped my hand.

''Are you guys coming or not?'' Linda rolled her eyes dangling her keys.I ran outside and hopped in to the front seat.

''Ahha Suckaahhhh!'' I yelled and stuck my tongue out at him.
''I hate you.'' He pouted and kicked my seat.

''You love me.'' I turned around and did a Kissie face at him.

''Shut up.'' He smiled.

''Told you.'' I elbowed Linda. She just giggled.

**

We got to school an hour early and sat at ''our table'' I'm not sure why Rick left he usually hangs out with us, whatever he was probably smoking weed somewhere with his stupid friends.

''In coming.'' Linda raised her eyebrow.

''Wonderful.'' I turned my head to see Nick and that tramp, think her name was Kelly.
''Niiickkkk. Look it's the loser table. Ahahahaha'' She giggled and pointed at our table.

''Linda look it's a real life barbie!'' I acted excited. I think I even saw Nick giggle a little bit.

''Whatever!''She screamed and stomped her feet. Wow.

''Nice Ry!'' Linda had her hand up for me to high five it.

''haha.'' I managed.I smiled. The 10 minute bell rang, i said goodbye to Linda and headed down the hall to English.. yay.
''Ah, Ryder Cameron. Just the person I was looking for.'' Mr. Coda smiled and sat on his desk.

''uh? Hi?'' I looked confused.

''He's been failing some tests and not getting the information, could you possibly be his tutor? If you don't have anything going on? I will also talk to Nick about it.''

''Uh, sure?'' I said sitting in my seat as everyone came into the door way. (oops i forgot that Linda is in her class just forget she said goodbye to her)

The late bell went off, of course i was sitting alone. No Nick, but wasn't he here today? Oh well. My heart dropped a little bit.

Mr. Coda started reading Romeo and Juliet , we were getting to a good part and out of the blue the
door slams open.

''Sorry I'm late I had to bring Ryder some flowers and I have to ask her something if that's okay Mr.
Coda?''

Mr.Coda shakes his head in approval.

''Ryder. I know we haven't known each other for long. But I love you. Forget Barbie. It's you and me babe!'' He got on one knee.
'' Nick really? I love you too!'' I jumped up and hugged him.

''Ryder Ryder Ryder ! Ms. Cameron!'' I heard in a far distance. Then I snapped awake. Wow embarrassing.

''Now keep your eyes open.'' Mr. Coda looked at me upset.
''sorry sir.'' I mumbled and grabbed my book.

The door slammed open and there stood Nick holding his black binder looking gorgeous as ever wearing, a black beanie, black hoodie, dark wash jeans, and black vans. Damn he looked good!

''Hello Mr. Sampson. Nice to see you came to class, 20 minutes LATE! Talk to me after class.'' Mr. Coda gave him a rude face.

''Sorry sir.'' He sat down next to me and smiled.
''So class, today we will be watching the film of Romeo and Juliet, since we just finished the novel.'' Mr. Coda said putting the tape into the VCR.

''Wow, why do we have to watch this movie? I haven't even read the book.'' Nick looked at me and

smiled that gorgeous smile.

''Well I think that's why Mr. Coda wants to talk to you after class.'' I giggled.

''So I heard what you told barbie this morning. Pretty funny.'' He turned in his chair to face me.

''Oh.. you heard that? Sorry.'' I cringed.

''For what? It was hilarious, i give you props for saying it.''He elbowed me.

''Thanks.''

''Boobs!'' I heard some random guy in the class yell.

''Immature!'' I yelled back at him.

''Nice one Cameron.'' Nick smiled at me. ''What are you doing after school?'' He looked at me.

''Not sure. Why?'' I looked at him through my hair.

''Wanna get some Jamba Juice?'' He smiled.
''Sounds great.'' I laughed.

''Meet me, well you know where to meet me.'' He winked and we both watched the movie.

***

After class.

''Date?''

''Not a date.'' I closed my locker and we slid down to sit beneath our lockers.
''I think it is. My little girl is growing up!'' Linda smiled and pat my head.

''Hey Cameron.'' I looked up to see Nick standing over me.

''Whats up Sampson?'' I kicked his leg.

''So i heard you're my tutor?'' He blushed a little.

'' I guess so, is it okay with you?'' I questioned him.

''Totally.'' He blushed again. ''Could i sit down?''

''All yours.'' I moved my backpack, and he sat down.

''Well I just remembered i have to go see ms. cariban.'' Linda laughed getting up to leave.

''Okay? Bye I will call you later.'' I grabbed her arm.

''Alright see ya.'' She winked at me.

''So.'' Nick turned to me.

''So.'' I looked at him.

''After school? Study date?'' He whispered.

''Definatly.'' I laughed.

''Uh, well. There's barbie. I'll talk to you later, save me.'' He grinned.

''Nicky! Loser?'' She looked down at me.

''Barbie! I'm glad to see that you are wearing your school outfit today. '' I joked and looked at Nick who was laughing.

''Cough cough.'' Nick tried to stop laughing.

''Bye Nicky!'' I giggled while i got up.

''Bye loser.'' He put his gay voice on. I punched his arm playfully.

''Bye Cam.'' He ruffled my hair.

When he was out of sight I pulled out my phone and texted Linda and Rick.

''So, I am officaly his going to see him later. ;)''

''excuse me who is this kid?'' Rick texted me back.

''Nick;)'' I texted back. Right when i did i got another text from Linda.

''Really so amazing! Are we still watching JBD tomorrow night?'' Linda texted

''Yeah! When don't we?I have to go just got to class.'' I shoved my phone in my pocket and walked in to class.

***

After School.

I walked out to the back of the school where all of the Seniors park their cars and saw Nick making out Barbie. I wonder what her real name is. I walked over standing awkwardly as they made out on Nicks hood. Ew.

I coughed they both pulled away from eating eachothers faces and Nicks face flushed with red.

''Hi.'' He pushed Barbie away while she rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek.

''Hey.'' I saw him walking over to me.

''You ready?'' He rubbed the back of his neck.

''Yeah.'' pulled my purse up.

''Awesome.'' He walked over and opened the passangers door.

''Thanks.'' I smiled as he closed the door. His car smelt really good. Kind of like softener mixed with body axe.

''Jenny. We are just friends I have told you this. She is my tutor. Why are you making such a big deal out of this?'' He rolled his eyes.

''Because Nick. I hate her. She is a slut.'' She whined. I laughed at that., me a slut? Whoa.

''No she isn't, she's a total geek. You know I love you baby. Forget her. I'll make it up to you. I promise . You know I don't like her. She isn't hot like you.'' He pulled her close and kissed her nose. I'm the geek? Forget her? Slut? What a hipocrite. I'm leaving. I got out of the car and slammed it shut.

''Ryder?'' He looked confused.

''Geek? Forget her? Slut? I'm so leaving.'' I said as I saw Linda and Rick walking outside of the gate.

''Ryder, no. That's not what i meant.'' He grabbed my arm and i looked at him and pulled it away
'' Get away.''I cried.

'' Ry?'' I heard Linda.

''Linda, Rick.'' I walked to them. ''Can I come over?'' I whispered into Ricks ear.

''Of course.'' He rubbed my back when we were hugging.

''Can we just go?'' I blinked away the tears.
''Can we just go?'' I blinked away the tears.

When we were pulling out of the parking lot, I saw Nick just staring at me, he looked crushed, but he also looked pretty occupied, since Jenny? Was kissing his neck.

**

We got to Lin and Ricks house and I went to Linda's room without telling her and started crying.

''Ryder?'' I heard Ricks voice. I looked up probably having make up all down my face.

''Come here.'' He opened his arms and i pretty much ran into them. He was so warm and he always knew how to make me happy.

''Rick? I have an idea.'' I smiled up at him.

''What is it? But first you have to tell me what happened. Oh and Linda is making some food. Do you wanna go to my room with me?'' He smiled.

''Sure.'' I skipped into his room.

I told him everything and he looked really pissed off.

''So here it is. My plan.'' I paced back an forth.

''Shoot.'' He through his football up in the air and caught it.

''You and me fake a relationship and make him jealous.'' I smiled.

''I like the sound of that.'' He sat up. ''Oh and by the way. I don't like you at all anymore I have a crush on... Maggie?'' He smiled.

''Maggie? Is that who you have been ditching us for?'' I elbowed him.

''yeah... I think she likes me too.'' He blushed.

''Aww, too cute. So we are gonna make her jealous too?'' I walked into his bathroom and cleaned my face.

''Yuup!'' He walked in and tackled me.

''Brat.'' I whispered.

''noob.'' He giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
(hey hey sorry i haven't updated in a while i have been working on this for ever. I'm not sure if it's long or short. Let me know if you like it:)))