Status: I'll update as much as I can! =)

Night Light.

.011

One Week Later
Thursday
November 16th, 2011


Michael and I walked through the clear sliding glass doors into the small family owned pharmacy. "Don't we need a perscription?" I asked as I looked around the drug store, observing the smaller shelves with a bunch of cough suppressants neatly stacked on top of them.

It was broad daylight out, there was no way Christian could get to me without first frying in the sun. Regan was in class and I was sure I would be back in time to pick him up from school. Michael led the way back to the end of the store where you give them your order to fill.

"No, trust me we just need to pay the right amount of money." He replied as he rang the silver bell for service, I almost jumped back at how creepy the elderly man looked who answered to our call. I leaned into Michael for some comfort, careful not to let my bare wrist brush his skin. He laughed at me, but patted my shoulder.

"Can I help you youngsters?" The man asked rather sweetly, telling me I was freaked out for no reason.

"My friend is in need of your strongest birth control." Michael told him quietly, the man nodded and turned towards his shelves.

"How old is the vampire?" The elderly man asked.

Michael nudged me foreward to answer the man's question, I on the other hand was surprised that the man asked that question like it was an everyday thing. "Umm, 161." I replied, the man only mumbled something in response before he rummaged through his white shelves pulling out a bottle that had something silver inside.

"Are you the mate?" The man asked me.

"Yes." Michael and I watched as he poured something inside of it, I was getting nervous and I was hoping he would explain what was in the bottle and what it did.

"Alright so, in this bottle is a silver and wolfbane mixture. You are aware that vampires are deathly allergic to silver yes?" I nodded my head, "Good, now the amount of silver I placed in the medicine is controlled by the age and strength of your mate. Now the silver will coat your ovaries and your exsisting eggs making a protective shield. Because of the silver the vampires sperm will die on impact unable to penetrate the egg. Now it won't work with human sperm so you need to take your regular pill..."

"Will it hurt Christian?" I asked the man, he seemed confused for a moment. "That's his name..." Then it seemed to click with the elderly man.

"Not unless he comes into contact with your blood right after you've taken it." The man replied, he placed the bottle into a brown paper bag before showing me the label, As much as he creeped me out at times I didn't want him to get hurt. I had seen what it had done to his hand I didn't want it to burn his mouth that way too.

"What's wolfbane?" I asked him.

"It helps protect your mind from your mate so you have some privacy for a little while." I jumped at that idea, I could have my mind back! Even if it was just for a short amount of time.

"For how long exactly?" I asked him, my eyebrow quirked.

"Three or four hours I believe." The elderly man answered in return.

"Thank, God." I replied, Michael chuckled at me.

"How much?" Michael asked the man.

"One hundred." My mouth hung open, Michael pulled his wallet out and I stopped him immediately and paid the pharmacist, I took the bag from him and said 'Thank you'. Before we turned and walked out of the store.

"I could've helped you pay it's no big deal." He told me as we walked down the street, I put the brown bag into my over-the-shoulder satchel before turning back to answer him.

"I appreciate it but it's my medicine and it's way too expensive, besides I don't want you to get caught up in the middle of any future problems. I don't know what he's capable of." I replied, with a grateful smile on my face.

"Understandable, but I'm always available for information." He told me, as we slid into his car so he could drop me off home.
*^*^*
3:45 PM

I stood againt my car waiting for the blonde boy, but he didn't seem to exit witht he rest of the children. After another few minutes I decided to enter the school and see what was going on. Maybe they were making him stay behind to help clean up? I followed the old familair hallways to the kindergarten class of Ms. Jenkins.

I knocked on the woman's door before I entered, "Ah Kennedy what can I do for you?"

"Um, I was supposed to pick up my brother and he hasn't come out is he here?" I asked her as I looked around the room, praying to God that he was somewhere around here. The woman frowned immediately as a look of worry crossed over face.

"No your mother picked him up." She told me, I refrained from cursing as I did my best to remain calm. My worst fears had come true, I gave them the legal document that he was not be released to anyone but myself or Brandon!

"I'm sure she just brought him home, dear." The teacher said soothingly, I bolted out of the room running back towards my car. I sped to my mother's house panicking when her car wasn't there, she fucking kidnapped my brother! I let the tears slide down my face as I thought of how worried Reggie must have been.

I called the police and told them of my situation, because I had all the legal paperwork filed against her they took my case seriously. They said that in mot situations that this happens and that I should meet them back at my apartment for questioning and debriefing. Once I was off the phone with them I called Brandon in a panic asking him to come to my apartment.

Once I got home, I paced back and forth worry over coming my whole body. He was only six, he didn't deserve this he never did anything wrong he was just a baby. I looked at the clock four o'clock already. Where were the police?! They could be miles away or in another state by now. I ran to the door when there was a knock on my door.

I threw myself into Brandon, losing it completely. "It's alright Kenny, the police are on their way up."

"I can't believe she took him! How could she do that?" I asked as he helped me onto the couch.

"It's okay we'll find him." Brandon told me, I hugged a pillow as he got up to let the police in.

"Good evening ma'am, I know this must be hard for you but we need to ask you a few questions about the boy." A detective asked me, he was dressed in a nice suit, he showed me his badge before pulling up a chair his partner did too.

"Okay, now we have a recent picture of the boy so we don't need that but is there anywhere you think your mother could have taken him?"

I stared at him in outrage if I knew that I would have gotten him myself! "No!"

"A camp maybe? Or a vacation home?" He asked me and I shook my head. feeling completely hopeless.

"She took him out of school early, so I wouldn't know. But I gave the school a copy of my temporary custody paper so they would no not to let him leave with her."

The detective wrote something down on his notepad, "Would you like to press charges against the school?"

"I just want to find my brother!" I said on a broken sob, Brandon pulled me into his side and placed a kiss on my head.

"We're looking Ms.James they most likely didn't get to far, but for now just put out missing posters and we'll do the investigative work against the school and your mother." He promised, before he left.

Brandon and I just sat down on the couch and stared at each other as they left, "They hardly asked anything at all..."

"Well they said they had a picture right?" Brandon asked, I nodded. But it was then I got a sudden idea, I hurried and grabbed my keys and shoes Brandon followed quickly. "Where are we going?"

"To get more help." I told him, I sped through the streets as Branflake gripped the OS bar for dear life. So enough we were outside the house I wanted, I left Brandon in the dust as I rang the doorbell obnoxiously waiting for someone to answer. What time was it? It was dark enough for them to come outside.

I rang the doorbell again, "I'm coming!" that voice bellowed sleepily I listened to the door unbolt before it swung open.

Christian stood before me, clad only in a pair of black baggy sweats. Oh my God his body was bangin' and for just a moment I forgot my panic as I took in his bed head and his now completely visible tattoos.

"Kennedy, what is the matter?" Christian asked me, I threw my arms around him it didn't take him long to respond.

"She took, Regan." I said pathetically.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooooooooooooo sorry! I know it's been a very long time but here's this and I hope you can forgive me for not updating in a month. But I'm back!

A Big hug and Thank You to:
Forevergoth
Just.A.Cupcake.Lover
Eddiesheep
LoserWithDreams
corpsebride2009
SilentScreaming
TheRockshowChick


Thank you soo much for commenting guys! I'm sorry to leave you hanging for so long! Please forgive me???

A few new stories I've been working on to whore out:
Hate You-Ben Bruce Fan-fic.
Gray Skies and Clear Nights-Chris (Motionless) Cerulli Fan-Fic (This one is paranormal too! ^.^)