Status: Was finished, now it's not... I'm working on that... :-) <3

You Had Me at Hello

He Shoots! He Scores!!

When we got back to the resort, Alex and I went straight back to our cabin rather than walking around the grounds as we had the first few nights we were there. As soon as our cabin door was shut, Alex pulled me into his arms for a long kiss, when we broke the kiss, I laid my head on his chest while trying to catch my breath and took the time to stare at my ring, finding it hard to believe that I would be getting married soon.

“Do you like it? If not we can get another one,” Alex whispered nervously.

“Alex, I love it. It’s perfect, the perfect size, look, color, everything. Thank you.”

“For what, baby?”

“For knowing me well enough to know what I would want in a ring, for being as amazing as you are, for making me believe in true love and happily ever afters.”

“You’re welcome. Thank you for being amazing, for making me want to be a better person, and for making me believe in true love and happily ever afters.”

“I’m so happy that I decided to go to the Lincoln Memorial that day. I never would have guessed that one small choice could lead to me being this happy. I can’t wait to be your wife.”

“I’m really glad that I came up with that bogus idea of asking you to take our picture that day. I can’t wait for you to be my wife. I love you.”

“I love you too.” After standing in the entry way for a few more minutes wrapped in each other’s arms in our own thoughts, I pulled back and started walking towards the bedroom. I heard Alex lock the door before he was following me.

When I got into the room, I walked over to the dresser and started to take off my jewelry (other than my new engagement ring) and place it on the top of the dresser. While I was taking off my jewelry, Alex came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and started placing kisses on my exposed neck.

As he sucked and kissed his way up and down my neck I tilted my head to give him better access and when he kissed the spot where my neck and shoulder meet and bit down lightly, I had to bit my lip in an attempt to keep from moaning aloud. I turned in his arms and pulled his head down so that I could kiss him and before long, his tongue was thrusting into my mouth and I could feel his hips mirroring the action. For one of the first times in my life, I really wanted to be with a man, and not just any man, Alex, my fiancé.

While our lips were still connected, I kicked off my flip flops and put my hands under Alex’s shirt, feeling the corded muscles that wrapped his body from years of training. When he broke the kiss so that we could breathe, I took the opportunity to try to pull Alex’s shirt off of him which was difficult with our height differences, realizing what I was trying to do, Alex grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it off quickly before reaching for the bottom hem of mine. I had a few seconds of nervousness when my shirt came off, worrying about what Alex would think. I knew that I didn’t have the best body but the look in his eyes made me feel beautiful and loved.

After kicking off his shoes, Alex pulled me back into his arms and kissed me with a hunger that left me breathless. During the kiss, Alex managed to unclasp my bra and the feeling of his big, rough hands on my breasts had me whimpering and wanting more. I ran my hands over every part of Alex’s bare skin that I could before reaching for the button of his shorts. After a moment of struggle, I was able to unbutton and unzip his shorts before pushing them to the ground. While I was doing this, Alex was also working to get me out of my pants. As soon as both of our pants were on the ground, Alex started kissing along my jaw before heading down my neck to my collarbone before settling his lips on my right breast. He sucked and nipped at my right breast while his strong thumb and pointer finger were rolling my left nipple making me throw back my head and groan at the new sensation.

I began trying to get his boxers off, ready for more, once he figured out what I wanted he stopped his torture and looked at me and asked if I was sure this was what I wanted. When I told him that it was, he literally picked me up, making me squeal, and carried me over to the bed. When we were beside the bed, he sat me down on my feet before pulling the comforter off of the bed and walking over to his suitcase. At first I was confused about what he was doing, and then I saw him pull a box of Trojans and began to feel really nervous for the first time. “I didn’t think I would need these but I figured it was better to be safe than sorry.” Alex said with a smile. I had no idea how many women Alex had been with but I knew that every woman that he had been with had probably been beautiful and knew what the hell they were doing in bed, unlike me. Alex walked back over to where I was standing in just my underwear and after placing the box on the night stand, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me until we had to pull away to breathe.

“What’s wrong, baby?”

“I don’t know what I’m doing. You know I have never done this before. I have no idea what to do to please you and I’m not beautiful like you’re used to,” I started to ramble at this point and was on the verge of tears when Alex suddenly kissed me deeply before taking my hand and placing it on his chest over his racing heart.

“I will teach you what you need to know and I like that you have never been with anyone else; that makes me feel really special that you trust me this much. What you have been doing has been driving me crazy, and I disagree. I think you are the most beautiful woman that I know. I love you. You are going to be my wife. Please just try to relax and you will enjoy this, I promise. Ok?”

“Ok, I love you too.”

He then gently pushed me back so that I was lying on the bed. He laid down beside me and ran his hands up and down my side before leaning in and kissing me again. While we were kissing I felt him slide my underwear down my legs and I helped him by kicking them off before pulling his boxers down. When his boxers were off I looked at his hockey stick, the first time I had seen one, and was seriously worried about how it was going to fit, he was huge. Alex kissed me and whispered that he loved me and that I looked beautiful.

Before I knew it, Alex had rolled me onto my back and was kissing down my body. He paused at my breasts and took the tender tips into his warm mouth one at a time before continuing his trip south. When he got to the top of my curls he stopped and moved down to my right ankle before kissing his way up my leg. When he got to the top of my thigh, he went down to my left ankle and kissed his way up my leg, stopping only after he had reached my most private place.

I shuddered when he ran his tongue through my folds. Alex let out a low moan which only made me let out a moan of my own before starting to kiss and suck my clit. After an unknown number of minutes, he slowly inserted his pointer finger into me and started to rub my walls before adding a second finger. Between his fingers and his mouth, he was driving me crazy. I felt myself tighten until it felt like I would break and couldn’t have drawn a full breath for the world. My body kept feeling tighter and tighter until I was sure that I couldn’t take any more and still it continued. I was about to beg Alex to stop when he slipped another finger inside me and almost growled at me to let go. As soon as the words left his mouth, I felt myself finally release and felt more free than I ever have in my life.

When I came down from my high minutes (or maybe hours) later, Alex was lying beside me at full mast. I leaned over and kissed him on the mouth, tasting myself on him which didn’t bother me as much as I thought it may have. I pulled back from the kiss and reached over and grabbed a condom from the stand and handed it to him.

After the condom was in place, he moved so he was lying between my legs with his tip resting at my entrance. He leaned down and captured my mouth in a searing kiss and while he was thrusting his tongue into my mouth, he gently pushed his member into me. He continued to slowly push into me until his was buried as far as he could go. He stopped kissing me and asked if I was alright and after a moment, I nodded, getting used to the alien feeling. Once I had adjusted, Alex pulled back before pushing back into me. After a few more thrusts, I started to mirror his movements and we fell into a rhythm that was pushing us both towards the edge of bliss.

Between the thrusting and Alex reaching down and playing with my clit, I felt myself tighten all over before feeling like I was exploding, I screamed his name and after a few more pumps, I felt Alex finish as well, calling my name. Alex gently collapsed on me without putting too much weight on me before leaning up and kissing me softly. After another moment or two, Alex pulled out causing me to wince at the unfamiliar feeling. He walked over to the bathroom and disposed of the used condom before walking back over to the bed with a warm washcloth and cleaning me up. He walked back over to the bed after cleaning himself up and laid down next to me, pulling me into his arms where I curled into his chest, never wanting to move.

“Are you ok?” He asked quietly while playing with my hair.

“I’m better than ok, that was amazing,” I replied with a shy smile surprised as how well my first time had went. I had heard many stories over the years about girl’s first times being horrible and had mentally prepared myself for the possibility, sure it had hurt a little and at first hadn’t been the most comfortable thing ever but once I adjusted to him, it had felt amazing just to be connected to the man I loved more than anything in this way.

“I’m glad. I love you, Morgan, I can’t wait for you to be my wife.”

“I love you too, Alex, I can’t wait for you to be my husband,” I replied before succumbing to the dark abyss that was calling my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that happened.... About time? Should they have waited?

BTW Congrats to Alex on his 500th career goal! Boy sure knows how to score, eh?