Status: Was finished, now it's not... I'm working on that... :-) <3

You Had Me at Hello

That good, eh?

Morgan’s P.O.V.

“Jen come on!” I yelled into the bathroom while pacing around the room in my jeans and white hoodie. If we didn’t leave soon we were going to miss warm ups.

“I’m coming asshat!” Jen yelled back. She walked out wearing jeans and the red hoodie that I gave her freshman year of college that was too small for me but bagged on her.

“Let’s go,” I said grabbing my bag that I had slipped our Capitals Jerseys in while Jen was getting changed. We walked out of our room and took the bus to the arena. When we got there Jen looked at me questionably. “I have a surprise,” I confessed with a grin.

We walked up to the will call window and I told the lady my name and she handed me a bag full of stuff. We dug out our tickets and passed through security. Once inside we took a minute to look at what all was in the bag. We found passes that would get us into the locker room after the game, two long sleeve red t-shirts that said Capitals on them and a note from Alex:

Hey ladies!
I hope you like the shirts. After the game, wait in your seats until a guard comes to get you, he will bring you down to the locker rooms. I would love for you to join me after the game. Enjoy!
Alex

Jen and I went to the restroom to change into our new shirts decided to just wear them instead of our jerseys. After we were changed we went to find our seats and discovered that they were right behind the penalty box. When we got comfortable I sent Alex a quick text wishing him good luck and thanking him for everything. Jen even admitted that he had gotten us great seats and was thoughtful.

Before long the team was coming out onto the ice to start warm ups and Alex looked right at me and smiled. I couldn’t fight the smile and blush that broke out on my face. The game was intense the whole way through with the Cryers throwing all sorts of dirty hits which of course caused Jen to flip out for most of the game. Whenever someone would come to the penalty box she would yell at them. The worst was when Scott Hartnell tripped Mike. Jen went absolutely nuts. I looked at Alex just as he looked over in time to see Hartnell make a gesture at Jen and Alex smiled when Jen freaked out even more. Shortly after the penalty play started Alex scored his third goal, after getting hugged by his team and being hit with numerous hats he looked over at me and smiled.

The rest of the game went quickly and ended with a 7 nothing win for the Capitals. Once the game was over, Jen and I waited as Alex had asked and soon a man named Joe showed up and we made our way to the family room where we were to meet Alex. Once we got there I saw that some of the WAGs had brought their kids to the game so I went over to talk to them. I ended up holding an adorable baby boy and talking to his mother. Right after I handed the baby back I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Alex smiling. I didn’t even think as I launched myself into his arms to give him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek, congratulating him on a great game. We then found out that Alex and some of the guys planned on taking Jen and I to a new club and Jen and I were to ride there with Mike and Alex. I made sure to sit in the front, next to Alex and introduced her to Mike. When we got to the club Alex led us to a table in the back where a few of his teammates including Nicky and Sasha were already sitting. When Alex asked Jen and I what we wanted to drink we both replied Pepsi, please. At first it looked like he thought that we were joking but I quickly saw the light bulb go off so to speak as he remembered that at some point during the day yesterday we discussed how Jen and I don’t drink too much, neither one of us were against it, we just didn’t do it often. After a while I somehow managed to get Jen, Mike, and Alex out to the dance floor, I knew that there would be hell to pay from Jen later but it was worth it.

After we got done dancing we decided to head home because the guys were tired after the hard fought victory over the Cryers. When we got to the car Mike and Jen climbed in the back and when I glanced back I noticed that they were holding hands (awwww!). Shortly after I noticed this, Alex sighed and I glanced at him to see what was wrong his only response was to reach over and lace our fingers together which made me smile.

Before I knew it we were dropping Mike off and I noticed that he and Jen had exchanged numbers and were both smiling. I saw Mike plant a swift kiss on Jen’s cheek right before he exited the vehicle. The ride back to the hotel was quiet but it was comfortable. When we got there Alex offered to walk us to our room and we agreed.

When we got to the door Jen said a quick good night and went into the room whispering “asshat” toward Alex. Alex pulled me into his strong arms and gazed into my eyes before his eyes swiftly darted to my lips and back up. He slowly bent down, giving me time to pull away, and gently placed his lips against mine. When he went to pull away I wasn’t ready for the kiss to end so I followed him and extended the kiss. As we were kissing, I felt my foot "pop" just like in Princess Diaries, something I had never had with my ex. Kissing Alex felt right.

When we finally pulled apart for air he placed his forehead on mine and held me tightly in his arms. After a few seconds of standing in his strong embrace I whispered in his ear that the kiss was his reward for his hat trick then I placed a quick kiss on his cheek, said good night and went into the room. Once inside the room I locked the door and stood against it before sliding down so I was sitting on the floor with my head leaning against the door, in complete shock that I had a. kissed a guy I had known for just over 24 hours and b. had finally had the fairy tail first kiss that everyone searches for but rarely finds.

After a minute or so, Jen came around the corner, looked at me, smirked and said “that good, eh?”

“Better,” I whispered, blushing. She just shook her head and pretended to gag and I knew that she was questioning how I could even want to kiss him but it was something that I just couldn’t explain.

After a few more minutes I stood up and got a shower then went to bed. “Night Portman,” I said to my best friend. “Night Fulton.” I fell asleep with a smile on my lips, still able to feel his kiss.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When I woke up the next morning I noticed that I had a text. I smiled when I realized that it was from Alex.

Good morning beautiful. Last night was great. Can I see you today?

Good morning stud. ;-) I agree, last night was amazing and sure… what do you want to do?

Well I have practice until 11 so would you and Jen like to get lunch with Mike and I?

“Hey Jen, Alex just asked if we wanted to go to lunch with him and Mike. Do you wanna go?”

“Do I have a choice?” she asked rolling her eyes.

“Nope, you’re going and you’re going to like it,” I said smiling at her.

"Fine." She said with a small huff.

We would love to. :-)

Great! Pick you up at 11:45?

Sounds fantastic! See you then! Practice hard! :-)

Always. See you then. :-)
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the game and the first kiss from Morgan's P.O.V. :-)
Hope you like it. :-) Thoughts?

****Edited 10/9
Yay! She got a foot popping kiss! :-)

Foot pop <3