Status: Still a work in progress. Thanks for reading(:

Gunslinger

It isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun.

We had to wait for about another hour before the doors opened. As soon as they did, there was what looked like stampede to get to the door. Everyone was pushing and shoving so they could get a good spot. Scar, being short and thin, could make her way through easily. Me, on the other hand, could not. It’s not that I’m fat or anything. It’s just that I’m 5’ 9’’ and stick out in a crowd. Scar grabs my hand and helps get me through the crowed without being trampled. We managed to get a pretty good spot. It wasn’t directly in front of the stage but, it was pretty damn close if you ask me.

“I can’t believe we’re gonna see and meet Avenged Sevenfold!” Scar shouted over the all of the screams from fans.

“I know!” I shouted back. The lights dimmed and the opening act came out. I wasn’t too familiar with them but I danced and jumped anyway. Once in a while Scar and I would smile at each other. This is what we lived for. We lived for the feeling of seeing our favorite bands playing live and getting lost in the music.

The opening band finished up and walked of the stage. The lights dimmed and the crowed started chanting “A7X”. A light came on, under it stood a piano. M. Shadows started playing the opening notes to Critical Acclaim and the crowd went wild. More lights came on and everyone on stage was now visible. Zacky, Brian, Jimmy, and Johnny joined in. Matt stood up and screamed. They played the rest of the song amazingly. There was not one person in the crowed who was not enjoying it.

“We’re so happy to be back in California!” Matt said into his microphone. “We’re gonna jump right into the next song. This fucker’s called Beast and the Harlot!” Matt screamed. They went on to play the song. Throughout the concert, they played Burn it Down, Afterlife, I won’t see you tonight (part 1), Scream, Almost Easy, Bat country, and for the encore, they played Seize the Day and A Little Piece of Heaven. I was ecstatic! These were my favorite songs. “Thanks for comin out, everybody! Hope you guys enjoyed the show!” Matt said.

They all walked of the stage. The crowd was still screaming. They eventually calmed down and started making their way out of the arena. Scar and I went over to a group of kids whom we assumed were waiting to go backstage to meet the band.

“I’m going to have to check everyone’s pass so, it would be great if you guys could make a line.” Said a man who looked like a security guard. Everyone rushed to make a line. I stood smashed in between Scar and some big hairy man. It wasn’t my favorite place to be. The line moved pretty fast as the guard gave people a go ahead to go backstage. Me and Scar got our passes checked and were directed to go up a ramp that lead backstage. We were led to a room where other fans waited for the band to come out.

“Feel free to have a seat.” said the man who led us to the room as left the room. Me and Scar walked over to a couch and sat down. We couldn’t really relax considering we were about to meet our favorite band. Just then, 5 gorgeous men walked into the room. Scar and I immediately stood up.

“Hi, guys!” Said Jimmy. They all introduced themselves to everyone in the room. I felt like I was going to throw up. I was so nervous. Just when I thought things couldn’t get worse. I heard a familiar voice.

“Don’t move or I’ll shoot you.” Said the voice. Everyone in the room snapped their head towards the door. There stood a masked figure, aiming a gun right towards Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it! The next chapter will be exciting.. trust me (;

P.s. Sorry for the late update :/