Status: Still a work in progress. Thanks for reading(:

Gunslinger

The Last Something That Meant Anything

I woke up to a knock at the door. I got up from my bed and walked to the front door. I opened it with caution, expecting anyone or anything to be there. As the door opened, I saw a cop standing there. I opened the door and invited him inside.
“I need to ask you some questions, Ms. Walker.” He said. I answered all his questions about the incident. “Sorry Ms. Walker but, it seems that you will have to be watched over by an officer at all times considering the fact that this man could have friends; Friends that will want revenge. From now on, you should stay inside your house unless it is completely necessary to go outside.
The officer left. I went to tell Scarlett the news.
“Her Scar, an officer was just here ad said that I couldn’t go out unless it’s completely necessary because I’m in danger.” I told her
“Greaaaat, what are we supposed to do then?” She asked.
“We could invite over the guys.” I suggested
“Great idea.” She grinned. I called Matt and asked if they wanted to come over. He said that only he and Brian could come because Johnny, Jimmy, and Zacky were busy.
About an hour later there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Brian and Matt stepped inside.
“Hey guys, how are you?” I asked.
“Great but, we leave town tomorrow.” Matt says, sadly.
“You do? That sucks.” I said, not wanting to sound as sad as I actually was.
“Yea but, the tours almost over so, we’ll be back next month.” Brian said.
We walked into the living room and the guys said hello to Scarlett who was watching TV. We all three sat down and began watching whatever was on. I decided to make popcorn. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I put the popcorn in the microwave.
I tuned around to see Brian standing in the doorway. I jumped in fright.
“My god, you scared me!” I said.
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to creep up on you like that. I just wanted to say hi.” He said
“It’s okay.” I pulled the popcorn out of the microwave. “Want some?” I asked him, holding the bag in his direction.
“Sure.” He said, taking a handful. He looked me in the eyes. “ Has anyone ever told you that you’re gorgeous?” He asked.
“Well my mom has.” I joked. He laughed.
“Well, she was right. You’re the most gorgeous women I’ve ever seen, April.” He said
“Thank you.” I said, blushing.
“Can I ask you something?” He asked.
“Sure. What is it?” I asked.
“Would you let me take you out to dinner tonight?” He asked, grinning.
“Of course.” I said, returning the grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I said it would be here, and now it's here. Enjoy(:
xoxo, McKenna