Status: Still a work in progress. Thanks for reading(:

Gunslinger

All The Small Things

We all sat down at a table. A waitress came over.

“Hi, my name is Savannah. I’ll be your waitress. Can I get you guys something to drink?” She asked, pulling out a note pad.

Scar and I got peach tea. Matt and Jimmy got soda while Zacky, Brian, and Johnny got beer.

“I’ll be right back with your drinks.” Savannah said, smiling.

The guys started observing the menu, deciding on what to order.

Savannah came back with our drinks and took our order. Scar and I ordered the usual, steak and salad. We sat talking and waiting for our food to come out.

“So, what is it like touring?” Scar asked them.

“Well, like April said about being in the military. You’re away from friends and family but, your band is your family.” Matt said.

“Awh, how sweet!” Jimmy said, hugging Matt.

“Yea, yea. Now, get off of me.” Matt said chuckling.

The song Scars by Papa Roach came on the radio which was playing throughout Molly’s.

“I love this song!” Scar said.

“Oh, you only like it because the title is your name.” I said, laughing.

“Nuh uh! I really do like this song!” She said, pouting.

“Yea, whatever.” I said, smiling over at her. She stuck her tongue out at me. Savannah came over and gave us all our food.

“Oh my god, this looks amazing.” Zacky said eyes wide while looking at his pizza.

“Everything here is amazing.” Scar said, taking a bite of steak. I took about of steak, it was amazing. I always got steak when I came to Molly’s and I never once got tired of it.

“What radio station is this? I love it!” Scar said as Shake Me Down by Cage The Elephant came on.

“I have no idea, it’s always a different one, and you can never be sure what one is on.” I said. They always played a different station at Molly’s so, you could never really know which one was gonna be on that day.
I noticed the guys were being really quiet.

“Why are you guys so quiet?” I asked, looking at them.

“Because this food is so damn good!” Johnny said, stuffing his mouth with another chicken strip.

“Oh” I laughed. “I told you! I told you that you guys would love it!” I said.

“Thank you for showing this to us. I never wanna leave.” Brian said.

“Yea, I wanna order everything of the menu.” Jimmy said finishing of his last wing.

“You’re welcome” I said.

“Can we get dessert” Johnny asked, looking up at me.

“You’re more than welcome to. In fact, I think I might want some myself!” I said, picking up the dessert menu.

“What do you guys recommend?” Matt asked. Scar and I looked at each other.

“Red velvet cake.” We both said at the same time.

“Sounds delicious.” Jimmy said. Right as he said that, Savannah came over.

“Would you guys like to order dessert? She asked, kindly.

“Yes!” The guys all said at the same time.

“We’ll all have a slice of red velvet cake.” I said.

“Okay, I’ll be right back.” Savannah said. She walked back into the kitchen.

“I hope she hurry’s with that cake, I’m starving.” Johnny said.

“God, you act like you’ve never eaten before!” I said to Johnny, laughing.

“No, I just like food.” He said. Savannah set out plates with cake in front of us, all.

“Thank you” I said, smiling at her.

“You’re very welcome” She said. “By the way, where did you get your dress? It’s adorable!” she asked.

“Thanks! It was a Christmas present from my grandmother; I’m not sure where it’s from.” I said, frowning.

“That’s okay! I was just wondering. You look so good in it! Well, I’ll let you guys eat. Sorry to bother you.” She said.

“You were no bother.” I said smiling as she walked away.

“You do look really good in that dress, she’s not lying.” Brian said looking at me.

“Oh, whatever.” I said, blushing.

“Awh, you’re blushing!!” Scar said.

“Shut up, Scar!” I said giggling. We all ate our cake.

“Oh my god, that was amazing.” Zacky said wiping his mouth with a napkin.

“I know.” Scar said. “But, I ate so much that I think I may explode!” She said laughing.

“Same” I agreed, holding my stomach.

“Here’s the bill” Savannah said, handing it to me.

“Okay, thanks” I said. She walked away. “Oh god, how much did we spend.” I said, afraid to open it.

“Just check.” Scar said. I opened it.

“We spent 210 dollars.” I said. “Pay up.” I said looking at the boys. “You guys owe us 150 dollars.” I said.

“No, we owe you 210 dollars. We invited you here so, we pay.” Matt said.

“No, we’re big girls. We can pay ourselves.” I said, taking out my wallet. Matt took out his wallet and took out 2 two hundreds and a ten.

“Sorry. But, we’re paying.” Matt said.

“Are you guys ready?” Savannah asked, smiling.

“We sure are. Here ya go.” Matt said handing her his money. I glared at him.

“Thank you and have a nice day.” Savannah said.

“I could have paid for myself.” I grumbled.

“Yes but, I wanted to pay for you.” Matt said.

We all got up and went out to the car. I drove back to the hotel.

“Bye, Scar and April. Thanks for picking us up and showing us that heavenly place.” Zacky said as he got out. Brian walked over to my window.

“Hey, thanks for taking us.” He said.

“No problem.” I said, smiling.

“Well, just in case you’re bored or something, here’s my number.” He said handing me a piece of paper.

“Okay, I’ll think about it.” I said smiling. “Bye, Brian.” I said.

I rolled up the window and drove away before he could say anything.

“Ya know, you don’t have to play hard to get every time a guy likes you.” Scar said, giggling.

‘I know but, it’s fun.”

We listened to the radio on the way home. I pulled into our driveway and got out.
I walked into the house and went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

“I’m gonna go change.” I said to Scar.

“Me, too.” She said. We both walked upstairs and went into our rooms. I took a shower and put my hair up in a bun. I changed into a big T-Shirt and shorts. I went into Scars room.

“Hey, do you wanna watch a movie with me?” I asked her.

“Course I do! What did you have in mind?” She asked.

“The Dark Knight.” I said grinning. Scar loved Batman.

“YAY!” She said. We walked downstairs and I put the movie in. We sat back and started watching.

~About 2 hours later~

The movie ended and I looked over to Scar. She was asleep on the couch. I got up off the recliner and went over to her.

“Scar, let’s go to bed.” I said, shaking her.

“Carry me.” She said, reaching her arms up. I picked her up, giggling, and carried her up the stairs. I put her in her bed and tucked her in.

“Night, Scar.” I said

“Night.” She says, rolling over on her side and closing her eyes.

I went into my room and lay down. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. It had been a long day.