Status: Updating once a week (at least)

Friendly Faces Everywhere

o3

Craig and Clyde carried my books for me and showed me to my locker. As it turns out, my locker was right next to Stan Marsh’s. That boy would not give me a break. This school was so small, it turns out everyone’s lockers are in the same hallway. But of all people, Stan’s had to be adjacent to mine. Kyle and Stan were chatting when Clyde, Craig and I approached them.

“Hey guys,” I greeted with a smile. I really hope it didn’t look too fake.

“I just saw you in my last class. Why did you ditch me?” Stan asked. I began to turn the dials on my locker until it opened. Clyde and Craig passed me my books to be stored away.

“You were with that other girl. I really didn’t want to disturb you two,” I admitted.

“Hey, we’re going to go. See you around Bree!” Clyde stated. I waved goodbye.

Kyle laughed, “Are you talking about Wendy? It would be a favor if you did disturb them!”

“Shut up dude! Wendy and I are just friends,” Stan blushed. “It looks like Craig the asshole warmed up to you pretty quickly. He doesn’t normally like anything… or anyone.”

“I can tell, he’s really sarcastic. It’s kind of funny though,” I said.

“I guess. Want us to show you where the cafeteria is?” Stan asked.

“Yes please! Thank you guys so much for making me feel welcome here!” I smiled. I followed the two boys through another hallway until we reached a small quad. We walked across the quad to an enclosed eating area.

“It’s nice and heated in here, for when the snow comes. Oh look Kenny is coming over here! Have you met him yet?” Kyle asked.

An attractive blonde wearing an orange parka made his way to where the three of us were standing. Similar to Stan, he had dazzling eyes. His were a light hazel blue color. He had this awkward smirk on his face and I could see him checking me out. His golden blonde hair was a fair length, not long, not short. He was scrawny, and didn’t have a muscular build like Stan.

“Bree, meet Kenny,” Stan introduced.

“Hi,” I said shyly.

“Hey, nice to meet you. You must hear this a lot, but you’re gorgeous,” he smirked.

“Thanks, you are too,” I blurted, blushing.

“Oh Kenny, you flirt. Come over here doll!” that blonde bimbo from my third period class called. The attractive blonde left me to stand with Stan and Kyle.

“Who is that girl? I see her everywhere,” I asked.

“That’s Bebe Stevens. She’s a lover, just like our dear friend Kenny. The two have been fuck buddies for as long as I can remember,” Stan stated. My heart sank. Of course he would be fuck buddies with a girl who runs the school. A boy as gorgeous as him could get anyone. Glancing over at Bebe, I made eye contact with someone.

“Bree! Bree Bower! I missed you so much girly!” Melissa squealed. She got up from her seat next to Bebe and gave me a bear hug. Melissa Whittaker was my best friend. She moved to South Park as a freshman, and I haven’t seen her since.

“Oh doll face, I’ve missed you so much,” I picked her up and started swinging her around.

“It looks like you’re getting acquainted with these lovely boys here. Where’s Cartman guys?” Melissa asked.

“No clue. Bree, how do you know Melissa?” Kyle asked.

“Melissa and I have been best friends since elementary school. I haven’t her in forever though. I missed you so much,” I said, squeezing her.

“That’s cool, see you in my next class Bree?” Kyle smiled, starting to walk away. I waved and squeezed Melissa again. I missed her so much, it was unbelievable.

“Here, come sit with the girls. I’ll introduce you, they’re really amazing!” Melissa was extremely enthusiastic. I giggled and followed her to the “cool girl” table. There, I could see Wendy, Bebe, Heidi and some other girls sitting down. Only a couple of them were actually eating food. The rest seemed too occupied gossiping. Kenny must have left, for he was nowhere in sight. “Hey guys, this is Bree. She just got transferred from Middle Park High. Bree, meet: Red, Heidi, Bebe, Wendy, Lola and Annie.”

A series of hi’s and hello’s came from the group. “You’re in a few of my classes,” Bebe stated. “Yeah, she’s in my math class,” Wendy added, “You should sit with me next time. What class do you have next?”

I looked down at my schedule, “Okay, I will! Oh and I have AP Lit with Mr. Garrison next class period.”

“Oh my God! I have that class too!” Bebe smiled.

“We all have that class together, remember Bebe? Except for Heidi, she’s not smart enough for AP classes,” that Red girl smirked. Bebe and Red started laughing, and Heidi looked down uncomfortably.

“So, are any of you guys on sport’s teams?” I asked, trying to make conversation.

“I’m the head cheerleader, and Wendy and Heidi are flyers,” Bebe said enthusiastically.

“Melissa’s on the swim team, and Lola and I are on the volleyball team,” Red smiled. “Annie doesn’t do anything!” I turned to Annie and saw her giggling and smiling in her seat. “Do you play a sport?”

“I was on the varsity swim team back at Middle Park High. I’m trying out for swim when the season comes around,” I stated. “Melissa and I used to swim together a while back.”

“Well, if Melissa likes you, you must be really cool then!” Bebe giggled. Since I normally don’t eat lunch, I decided to converse with these girls instead. We spent the rest of lunch absent mindedly talking about random little things. I was surprised of how much I had in common with these girls. When the bell rang, I walked to the girls to our lockers, and thought to myself how appreciative I was that Melissa was here.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will pick up soon, I promise :)