Status: Initiated

Elliot's Pony

The drive:

After breakfast I had just red the mail, I had been invited to a friend at her farm. Now I was looking forwards to going there, I only had to prepare myself first.

Then I go to the mirror in the hall, brushing my long red hair carefully for a moment. As I did I saw my large green eyes in the mirror, making silly faces. At this point I pull up a lipstick, spending a moment finnishing off my looks. Finally finnishing with setting up my hair in twintails, and a final inspection finding it good, or rather perfect.

The forecast of the weather told of a warm day, so this left my suit rather scanty. I had ended up with only putting on a green top and a blue skirt over the white panties.

With this I desided to sit and relax in the sun, while I waitied for her to show up. I did not have to wait all that long before her vehicle showed up infront of my home.

Then I walk up to the car, she open the door just as I crossed the lawn, onto the street. Hopping into the car, looking at my friend in the drivers seat.

”Hi, nice of you to invite me over and drive me!” I say.
”Aw, it's my turn, and I did feel like having you over today!” Matilde replied.
”Such a nice day to come out, I don't like to be home a day like this!” I reply.

Sitting back, enjoying the ride, and soon we're at her place, a bit outside the city. For some reason I'm tempted to see the barn, I never had seen it before. This is the first time I actually see a barn, so I can't wait, or listen to anyone.

Before she had the time to open her mouth, I would out of her car, opening the door. The next moment I had closed the door after me, to see what's in there, without a clue.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is an old story, so I'll obviously have to go over it later.