Status: please read my story, i think it is ok but its up to u readers to decide.

With Endless Heart Break Comes Endless Love

chapter 1

Emily's P.O.V

*flash back*

i laughed as my brother, jaycob, passed me the frisbee. it was mid-summer in long-beach california. it was hot and sunny out.

*ice cream truck theme song*

'jakey! jakey! the icecream truck!" i jumped up and down pointing to the ice cream truck as it came slowly closer and closer to my house. "okay sweety. wait here.'" jaycob chuckled as he went inside. i was waiting patiently on the side of the street as the ice cream truck came closer and closer. then, i feel a pair of hands grabbing at me, trying to pick me up. "jaycob!!! jakey!!! help!!! jakey!!! *screams*" jake came running out of the house looking around franticly as i struggled in the strangers arms. "over here!! jayc-" a hand was placed over my mouth. he spotted me and started running but before he could reach me i was shoved in the back of what i believe was a truck and was speeding off. "emmy!!!! no!!!! emily!!!" i could hear his voice fading away. my soggy went face filled with saddness and pure fear was slapped. and i started to see black. "i will find you!"

*end of flashback*

'i will find you!' was the last thing i ever heard from my brother. i still miss him every day. its been 11 years since we have seen eachother, he probably doesnt remember me. for all i know he could be dead! he always told me he could never forget my eyes! a blue-ish purple, a unique color. i love them. i am 17, my birthday was 1 week ago! i live in a foster home. i have a job but i dont make enough money each month to pay rent. but i have been saving up and i finally have enough money to buy ticketsto one of my favorite bands. it was the cheepest out of all of them. Black Veil Brides is the band i am seeing live! their music is what saved me from getting into drugs and its what made me stop harming myself. "emily, darling. time for dinner." one of the care-workers at the orphanage said through my bedroom door. i got up, putting my ipod on my pillow, i left my room. i walked down the narrow halway entering a room which held a giant ovel shaped table. i have no friends what so ever here, everyone thingks im a freak.

i finnished eating and walked back down the dull gray hallway to my room. when i got into my room i closed the door and waalked over to my brown dresser holding the very few clothes i have. it didnt take me long to find what i need. i picked out a BvB band T, neon yellow and pink skinny jeans and light purple hightops for the concert tomorrow. i placed the clothes on my nightstand not forgetting to put my insane amount of ristbands on the pile before going to bed.

i awoke to my alarm singing out youth and whiskey. it was just after 1 in the afrternoon and i saw a plate of food on my nightstand next to my clothes. it was a slice of vanilla cake and a pack of poptarts. i ate it all up and then started to get dressed for the concert.

after i got dressed and did my hair and make-up it was almost 3 o'clock, so i decided to grab some cash and head to the mall. when i entered the mall i went directly into hot topic.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you liked chapter 1! comment if you want more!