Status: please read my story, i think it is ok but its up to u readers to decide.

With Endless Heart Break Comes Endless Love

chapter 2

Jake's P.O.V

So, the band and i are hot topic talking to fans and signing autographs. its really fun. i was staring off into space when C.C snapped me out of thought

"yo! Jake, snap out of it man!"

C.C put his hand on my shoulder.

"there are some fans that want you to sign shit over there"

he explained.

"oh... um, ok."

i said and walked over to the fangirls. i signed them and their merchandise and romed around the store looking at random items on the shelves.

as i was browsing the store i came acros a girl. she had long black scene cut hair. she was wearing neon yellow and pink pants and a Black Veil Brides band T. she had a lot of rist bands on her rists and in her hands she was holding a bvb set the world on fire cd. i walked up to her.

"hey!"

i said to her in kind of a whisper yell. she looked up

"hey."

and then looked back down. then she shot her head up, her hair covering her eyes.

"oh my god! Jake Pitts! what are you doing here?"

she exclaimed.
"
oh, um.. you know, hunting elephants."

we both laughed at my joke.

"would you like me to sign that?"

i said jesturing to the cd in her hands.

"yea please."

she said handing me the cd and then looking down.
we talked about the band, touring and the other band members.

"so whats your life like?"

i asked. but before she could answer i was being pulled away by the guys.

"BYE!"

i shouted. she looked me staight ing the eyes and waved almost started crying. she reminded me of my little sister. she was kidnapped when she was 6. my parents always try and tell me that it wasnt my fault but i never listened. it was such a hard life without her. i was always depressed and wanting to be alone and was alone most of the time. i grew up self harming. my only 2 escapes were listening to music and burning and cutting. im ashamed of myself. i still do it if something really upsets me.

the guys dragged me back to the bus and sat me down on the couch.

"dude whats wrong with you. you look upset.?"

Andy said.

"that girl i was talking to, she reminded me of my sister. she had my sister's eyes, laugh, hair, smile. everything!"

i started to cry rememberng my childhood.

"jake! stop! you cry all the time! you have a 99.9% chance of ever seeing her again!"

a probably drunk C.C yelled at me making me run into my bunk and close the curtain. i cried into my hands and pulled a little metal case out from my pillow case. opening it, i proceeded with my stupid actions of copping with the problem.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and tell me how i did!