Sequel: To Eternity
Status: Working on...

Savage Hearts

Celebrate.

Lila screamed in excitement as she jumped up and down on the couch. Jon tried to swat at her to get her to quiet down while he was on the phone but to no avail. He wasn’t really bothered though, in fact, he was quite the opposite. He couldn’t wipe the grin off his face as his agent went through all the logistics of the lockout with him. He couldn’t really hear over Lila but it didn’t matter, he was going to be playing hockey again, and soon.

Once Jon hung up Lila jumped up once more and landed into Jon’s lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into to a sweltering kiss that immediately raised his body temperature.

“You’re going to be playing again, I’m so excited!” She cried out before flashing him a dazzling smile.

“You’re almost as excited as me that hockey is coming back, you really missed huh?”

“Yes, oh my god, I never thought I would be thinking like this but I have,” Lila replied, “I missed seeing the girls, I missed cheering you on, I missed seeing you wear all that spandex that hugs your muscled bod so well, I missed not being able to have sex before games, I miss you being a bad boy and breaking that rule, I miss it all,” she added each phrase between kisses she planted on his lips, jaw, and neck.

“I missed breaking that rule, there’s just something more fun about not being allowed to have sex all the time,” Jon chuckled.

“This calls for a celebration,” Lila said, her eyes flashing something wild.

“Yeah of course, I’m sure some the guys would down for that, where do you want to go,”

“Well as much as I would love going out and partying with you, I was thinking of a more one on one celebration first. In as many rooms as possible,” She bit her lip trying to hold back a devilish grin that sent a rush of blood straight to Jon’s crotch.

But before he could take her up on the offer his phone went off: a text from Kaner about the boys meeting at a bar nearby. He then turned off his phone throwing it aside and lunged at Lila pinning her on the couch before he began his assault on her neck.

Lila worked her hand between their bodies, going straight for the belt on his jeans. Jon smiled into her neck as she undid his belt and worked open his zipper pushing down his pants and boxers before stroking his length. He let out a grunt as she moved her hand to cup his balls before pushing Jon until she was straddling on the couch while pulling off her shirt and taking off her bra in a mini strip tease.

She pulled off his shirt, and kissed down his chest until he felt her breath on his dick, sending a shiver down his spine. She licked his length once before he grabbed her head and pulled her back up to his eye level.

“As much as I love you going down on me, I don’t want to waste any of my stamina on that, I want to use it all on making sure you can barely walk to the club tonight,” he breathed into her ear, making her blush and giggle.

Lila quietly nodded her head before standing up on the couch and shimmying her way out of her pants and underwear throwing them to the other side of the room before lowering herself back down.

Jon gripped her hips as she rubbed her slit over his rock hard length. He felt woozy just feeling how wet she already was.

“Jesus Christ, you haven’t been this wet so quickly ever,”

“I got really excited about the lockout ending,” She blushed before it turned into a moan as Jon thrusted his hips up and pushed his length completely in her.

Lila moaned as she began ride Jon, placing her hands on his chest to balance herself. The two moved in harmony letting out noise of pleasure. Jon kept hitting Lila’s spot one thrust after another as she began o dig her nails into his pecs the closer she got. She closed her eyes as she tightened around Jon. He felt his vision begin to cloud as she reached her climax. As she spasmed around him, Jon thought she had never felt better, which quickly prompted his own release. Lila collapsed on top of him panting as she planted a kiss on his chest.

“I think round two is in order, but not on the couch,” Lila panted.

“Where do you suggest?” Lila grinned standing up and taking him to the bedroom and pulling him into the walk in closet.

“I’ve always wanted to have sex in her,” Jon raised an eyebrow before pushing her up against the wall, “wait I’ve always picture myself in heels when we finally did it,” she added before putting on a strappy pair of shoes.

Once her heels were on he picked her up and gently placed her on the ground kissing her neck once more as she wrapped one leg around him pulling him closer and bringing his face up to kiss him. Their tongues battled for dominance as their hips grinded together, Jon becoming harder as they each rubbed together. Lila moaned as he rubbed against her clit.

As Jon felt how wet Lila was and quickly grabbed her legs pushing them back until she rested the back of her knees on his shoulders. The stilettos of her shoes scraping against the Jon’s back as he pushed into her. Lila moaned as he filled her to the hilt. She rarely felt Jon this deep and she felt like this must be heaven felt like, only naughtier since it was on a closet floor and she was wearing a pair of five-inch heels. Lila reached up to pull Jon into a kiss and he groaned into her mouth as she twisted her hips and tightened around him. He thrusted a few more times into her before he came inside Lila before moving his hand between them, stimulating her clit before she arched her back and moaned before she came as well.

Jon kissed her once more before letting her legs back down so she could relax and catch her breath.

“Holy fuck that was hot,” Lila breathed out with an airy laugh.

~~~~~~~~

Jon and Lila were wrapped around each other breathing heavily as Jon stroked Lila’s hair and she gave random kisses to his chest.

“Okay, it’s probably time to get ready for the club,”

“No, I think it’s time for another round and not going out to a club,” Jon said kissing her lips.

“We’ve had like 9 rounds of sex already and I want to get wasted tonight and wear a cute new outfit,”

“You want to get wasted?”

“Yes, but you won’t want me to be wasted so I will settle for being pleasantly tipsy, besides once this crazy short season starts, you want have time to cut loose until you win the cup which even though is only a few months from now it will seem like forever,”

“Fine, let’s get going, but only because you think we’re going to win the cup,” Jon sighed as he stood up, “but don’t wear those heels from earlier or we will definitely not be leaving.”

The two got ready and headed downtown to the club that Kaner had planned on going to. Once they arrived and got to the VIP section, they saw the familiar Blackhawk faces of the few who were already in Chicago. Lila gave a little squeal as she made her way over to give the Sharps a hug who she hadn’t seen in a week or so. While she was catching up Kaner came up with a drink handing it over before giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

“We’re back baby,” he yelled holding up his own drink as Lindsey slipped under his arm, giving Lila a small wave.

“You slut!” Lila spat at Lindsey

“I’m sorry after our little trip I wasn’t really thinking clearly,”

“Why did you even tell her?” Patrick asked.

“I didn’t Lila just has a sixth sense about this shit,”

“What did Patrick and Lindsey do?” Jon said.

“They had anal sex,” Lila shouted to Jon, “and Patrick took advantage of my intoxicated friend,” Lila said punching Patrick, “so you owe me more drinks later, but for now I’m going to dance with my ladies,” Lila said before grabbing some of the ladies and going to the dance floor.

As the ladies danced and Patrick continued to give Lila a steady stream of drinks Lindsey grinded on Lila and laughed in her ear.

“You know you shouldn’t be so judgmental, I’m sure you’ve done the same before.”

“I’m an anal virgin but I’ve had my fair share of three ways so I can’t be so rude, I just can’t believe you did that,”

“My good friend Molly may have made it sound more pleasing, speaking of our friends what did you do with the rest of it?”

“I still have it, I can’t believe we only did like three lines, we are such pussys. But now that hockey is back I will have plenty of alone time to you know finish up the obscene amount you had, it was almost a two ounce bag of it,”

“Yeah and I will be guiding that child until he graduates because of that, but just promise you’ll be careful, I know Jon was kind of pissed that I made you relapse at all.”

“Yeah he lecture me like mom back in high school,” Lila rolled her eyes.

“Well he cares so about you, even though if you saw him right now it wouldn’t look like it, with all those ladies throwing themselves at him, well he looks uncomfortable, so maybe you should go save him,” Lindsey laughed before Lila headed over to the bar where Jon was trying to get away from some girls.

“Hey babe, having fun with your ladies?”

“I would be having more fun with my lady? How much have you had to drink?”

“A few hurricanes, from Kaner, obviously because cane is in the name, but I’m cutting myself off,”

“That’s good, does that mean we can go home for round 10?”

“Well, I feel bad hogging you all to myself, I think you should go flirt with that girl whose giving you those starry eyes all night,”

“You want me to flirt with another girl?”

“Yeah, go cut loose, be someone else I want to see your game in action,”

“You’re so weird, I’m not doing that, it’s ridiculous,”

“It’s just some harmless flirting and giving that poor girl a free drink, if you don’t I won’t go home with you,”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes be spontaneous sweet cheeks, I’ll save you in a few, but for now I’m going to beat up Kaner for using my friend, but I’ll be watching,” she smiled before walking off.

Jon stood up and walked over to the red head who Lila was referring to. Within a few minutes and one drink the girl was getting closer and started to try and get physical. Her offers also became pushier. This is when Jon could physically begin to feel uncomfortable. And right before the girl could lean in for a kiss he felt someone plop in his lap.

“Jonny baby, where have you been? Chatting up this redhead fpor our threeway? She’s like a 6, I can deal with that,” Lindsey laughed as she watch the red head cringe and slowly walk away.

“Thanks Linds,”

“No problem, Lila’s busy trying to suffocate my intoxicated boyfriend so I came by to save you, I used to do this a lot in high school as the official sober friend, it’s always fun. I can call a cab for you two,”

“Thanks that would be awesome, I’ll go save your boyfriend,” Jon kissed her forehead before grabbing Lila off Kaner,

“Nice job out there stud,” Lila grinned, “it made me kind of jealous, so jealous that I want to go home and break our record,” She whispered into Jon’s ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sorry this took so long but I feel like this is a pretty good chapter.

Also thanks for all the comments and subscriptions it means the world and I can't wait to hear more from you and for you all to read the next chapter, you will all love it!

In other news related to my personal life, I work at a camp where my job is to be in charge of counselors and programming which has slightly been slowing down my updates, even though my main job is to make sure the counselors who are doing each other keep it a secret, I don't have much free time during the day making updates harder with that said I'm trying and I'm getting some inspiration soon since I've decided to make the cabin themes for next week hockey teams, so hopefully that will help speed up my process!