Sequel: To Eternity
Status: Working on...

Savage Hearts

Break.

Lila quietly entered the bedroom, closing the door behind her. Jon was on his back sleeping soundly on his first day off in a while. He was on her side of the bed and Lila smiled as she walked over and grabbed the little notebook on the side table. She leaned over and kissed Jon.

“I think it’s time to wake up sleepy head.”

“Mmmm,” Jon groaned, slowly opening his eyes, “you look nice,” he smiled sleepily patting the bed in the spot next to him.

Lila looked down at her outfit, a black pleated skirt that reached mid-thigh and green and white striped three-quarter long sleeve crop top the revealed the patch of skin above her belly button and below her breasts. She smiled before crawling over Jon and sitting cross-legged next to him. Placing the small notebook on her lap.

“Thanks sweetie, now are you ready for some wedding planning?” Lila asked as she scribbled something down on the paper.

“I can see your panties,” Jon replied ignoring the question and eyeing the violet lace that was peeking out.

“Is that really so distracting? It’s covering what you normally see,” Lila rolled her eyes, “now that you are aware I’m wearing panties are you ready to plan,”

“I’m ready for something else,” Jon grinned mischievously.

He reached forward capturing Lila’s lips with his. His hands traveled down her body and back up her skirt as he rubbed his fingers over the lace.

“Jon,” Lila warned as she pushed him away.

He ignored her as he moved to kiss her neck. He moved the fabric aside and rubbed his finger along her folds before finding her clit and rubbing circles around it. Lila let out an airy moan, sinking into his touch.

“See that’s not so bad.”

“Jon ahhh, Jon stop you promised you would help,” Lila pouted between moans.

“I will, later,” he smiled before going back to the job at hand.

“No. We will do this later,” Lila moved his hand and turned so she was sitting up against the headboard, “my mom I already on my case about and we made a deal that we would make one big decision together a month.”

“Fine, but I want whatever you want.”

“That’s not true, what if I wanted our wedding colors to be salmon and mauve?” Jon shrugged but gave a miniscule cringe that didn’t go by unnoticed, “see you care, maybe not as much as me, but it’s your wedding too.”

“Okay… so do you want to pick wedding colors?”

“Sure, Melissa says no yellow because that doesn’t look good on her.”

“So no yellow,” Jon said as he thought of an alternative.

“Wait before we pick colors, we have a decision we need to make first. How many groomsmen are you going to have and who are they. We have to have the same number for symmetry.”

“Well my brother is going to be my best man,”

“Have you asked him?” Lila said as she wrote in her notebook.

“No have you asked your sister to be her maid of honor?”

“No because I already asked Lindsey to be maid of honor and my sister is one of my bridesmaids which means you need two people at least.”

“Well I want Kaner to be in the wedding.”

“Good anyone else? Like a friend from back home or another teammate or just those two?”

“Is this your way of saying you want more?”

“Yes I want three and three because it’s really visually pleasing, I just have to ask another person.”

“Well let’s leave it at two until I can think of someone else?”

“Yeah sure,” Lila grinned shutting her notebook.

“So that was our first big decision right?”

“Well you still have to ask them, but yes our first big decision is made.”

“So now we can get back to what we’re doing,”

“Fine,” Lila laughed as Jon pulled her further down the bed a climbed on top.

Jon began to kiss her neck before moving to take of her shirt. He then unhooked her bra and took one of her nipples into his mouth tweaking the other with his hand. He switched side and slid a hand up her skirt, helping her out of her panties. Lila moved her hands to help him out of his shorts, stroking his shaft to life.

“I want to be on top,” Lila moaned as Jon left a mark on her breasts.

Jon moved to lie on his back as Lila climbed on top. His hands moved instinctively to her hips. She moved her hands to the zipper of her skirt.

“No leave it on,” Jon groaned as her wet slit rubbed up against him.

“You want to fuck me with a skirt on?” Jon nodded as he pushed up into her, “Oh god.”

Lila leaned down to rest her hand on his pecs before running her hands up and down his chest. Jon continued to thrust upward as he stared at Lila’s body. Her eyes shut, mouth open, and breast bouncing with each movement.

She moved her hands down to his waist holding his hips down to stop him from thrusting. Jon groaned at the lack of movement but was soon relieved as Lila began to move up and down on her own.

She rode Jon as she gripped her tits, throwing her head back at moaning. The sight alone was making Jon close. He groaned as he tried to hold on but he felt the tightening in his balls.

“Babe, I’m really close,” Jon groaned moving his hand to her pearl, rubbing it in hope to get her off quicker.

“Holy, god, fuck right there,” Lila incoherently breathed out.

Jon rubbed her harder. He thrusted up to meet her motions but he couldn’t get her to come before he let go. His release deep in her made her tighten. She let out a small scream before lifting up and falling to Jon’s side.

“Christ that was good,” Lila sighed.

The two stayed on their backs breathing heavily. Lila’s phone began to buzz from the side table, she groaned but reached across Jon to answer it anyway.

“Hello?” Lila bit her lip as Jon kissed her shoulder

“Hebrokeupwithme,” the words cam across jumbled.

“What?” Lila stood up and began to put back on her bra and shirt.

Jon looked confused and began to dress himself. Lila shook her head and pointed to the door, so she could get some privacy.

“Pat, he broke up with me, we got in a fight and its over,” Lindsey sobbed over the phone.

“Aww babe it’s probably just a misunderstanding.”

“No. He’s never coming back.”

“Jesus what happened?”

“Can you just come over I need someone.”

“Of course.”

Lila walked to the living room to see Jon and Pat watching TV.

“Hey Lila, I’m going to be in your wedding,” Pat brightly smiled.

“You bastard,” Lila went over and slapped him across the face.

“What wrong, Lila?” Jon asked looking in shock between the two.

“Him. You have some nerve coming here Kane. You break up with my best friend and then come here and act like nothing is wrong.”

“You broke up with Linds?” Jon asked in shock.

“Yes and now she’s a mess.”

“C’mon Li, it’s not like you thought we’d stay together.”

“Well I can’t look at you without getting mad. I like you but I will always choose Linds and her well being before you, I’m going to her apartment and you better be gone when I get back and I don’t want to talk or see you for at least a week,” Lila snapped before grabbing her purse and slamming the door on her way out.

“Jesus Pat, really?” Jon asked incredulously.

^^^^^^^^

Lila arrived at her old apartment to find Lindsey as a blubbering mess. Lindsey apologized for being such a pathetic mess over a guy and Lila just shook her head. After a bottle of wine and a pint of ice cream, Lindsey finally calmed down.

“So if you don’t mind me asking, what happened?”

“We broke up,” Lindsey says flatly.

“Yeah, but why?”

“He’s just been getting so jealous about how much my mom talks to me about Derek, and he learned we still talk and hang out when I’m home.”

“But that’s not a good reason to break up, that just means you need to talk.”

“He found out we may have some benefits when I go home.”

“I never knew about that.”

“Well that’s not the only thing I didn’t really announce to you guys,” Lila gave her a confused look, “he found out I aborted his baby.”

“His baby? You mean what could have been his baby? I told you this was a misunderstanding.”

“No, his baby. Lila when I got the abortion, I had been exclusively sleeping with Pat for about two months, I was just afraid that you’d be mad.”

“I wouldn’t have been mad, grossed out maybe, but, I can’t believe this.”

“Well he got made at me and said I was immature and needed to grow up if I ever saw us having a real relationship.”

“Pat told you to grow up? Well then he’s just a dick you shouldn’t beat yourself up about this.”

“That’s not the problem, I’m so upset because I don’t feel anything. He broke up with me, a guy I’ve been with for like a year and- and I felt nothing. What’s wrong with me? He was so good to me and I don’t even care.”

“Maybe it hasn’t sunk in.”

“No, I honestly think I had no real feelings for him. The only thing I’m going to miss is the mind-blowing sex, I mean you know how good he is with his hands and mouth and you don’t even like guys to go down on you.”

“What- how do you-“

“Oh come on, you got wasted and told me you got to third base two days after it happened, I’m not going to tell.”

“So sex, that’s all you care about now?”

“I think so, we’ve switched role, me and you.”

“Huh?”

You used to be this slut who didn’t have emotions when it came to others and just fucked anyone that would let you. I had a serious relationship for most of high school with these big emotions and decisions. And when it became too much and I broke away; I became this slut who didn’t connect with people. Here you are engaged and planning a wedding, having a real connection with a person.”

“I don’t think you have no feelings.”

“I had a boyfriend who I can’t think of one true emotion feeling beyond lust and happiness. Think back to when you were sleeping around, you were numb and filled that void with temporary highs. Now you have Jon and you’ve never been happier. What if I missed my chance at that? What if this is the person I was meant to become?” Lindsey began to cry again.

“I don’t think you’re going to end up some unfeeling person, you’re crying right now which is a good sign. You’ve always been responsible and logical, you’ll figure it out.”

“Thanks, I want to try to find who I am.”

“Good for you babe.”

“And I think in order to find myself, I need a break from your life and you. It’s becoming too much for me, I got so wrapped up in your new glamorous life I lost my wn identity and started a relationship with a guy who’s the cornerstone of your fiancé’s life.”

“What?”

“I love you so much Li and if you need maid of honor help, I’ll be there in a heartbeat. But no more hockey, no more planning my life around your plans, I need to invest in my own life. Lila frowned but nodded.

She got up and squeezed her best friend tightly, like her life depended on it. Then it became Lila’s turn to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy some steamy action in this story. Were any of you expecting the news in Kaner's life?

What are you guys hoping in the future? I know I'm hoping for more than one comment on this chapter.

Also I reached another milestone of 200 subscribers! Thanks for all the love.