Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Sweet Sixteen Part 1

Carter's POV

"Carter, wake up." I heard Matt's voice drift into my dreams. I groaned, knowing today was a day I didn't want to be up for. I turned myself over, and buried my head into the pillow. I felt Matt's hand on my shoulder, "Car, c'mon. It'll be fun."

I shook my head, "Matt, we both know it's not going to be fun for me."

"Please?" He pleaded but, I didn't move. Matt sighed, "Alright, you give me no choice." I felt his hands on my sides and he started to tickle me. Instantly I started laughing. I turned back on my back, and he was smirking. "C'mon, get out of bed."

I shook my head, and continued to laugh. "N-no..stop." I said in between laughs.

Matt shrugged innocently, "Once, you get up, I'll stop." He continued to tickle my sides, and I literally thought I was going to pee my pants. Instead of causing that scene, I nodded. "Okay, okay!" I pushed him away, and got out of my bed.

"That a girl." He cooed in a baby voice. I flipped him off, and Matt gasped. "Oh no, you didn't."

I smirked at him, and shrugged innocently. He walked over to me in 1 step. "You're going to pay for that now." Before I could even say anything, he picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder. I started pounding on his chest, "Matthew Charles Sanders, put me down this instant!" I demanded.

"Not going to happen, Carter Lynn Sanders." I could just picture him smirking. I managed to cross my arms, while he took me through the house. Matt finally put me down in a chair in the Kitchen. Val handed me a plate with my favorite breakfast food on it. She smiled, "Happ-"

Matt cut her off, "You're not allowed to say it." Val sent an apologetic look in my direction, "Sorry."

I shrugged, "It's cool." I started to eat my eggs, and Matt took across from me. "So your punishment for flipping me off is, you're going to accept a present from me, and you're going to blow out candles on a cake at the BBQ."

"That's not fair!" I exclaimed with food in my mouth, which caused Matt to chuckle. "No talking with food in your mouth, Carter. Do I need to send you back to the first grade?" He asked with a grin forming on his lips.

That made me roll my eyes, and I picked a piece of my egg and threw it at him. He ducked, and chuckled. "Damn, you must really want to get in trouble today. Now, you have to accept a gift from Val too."

A groan escaped my lips, "Matt-"

He cut me off, "Nope, don't even think about trying to get out of this. It's your 16th birthday, Carter. I want you to have fun." I knew his heart was in the right place, and this seemed to mean a lot to him so, I finally caved. "Fine."

Matt grinned, "You won't regret this, Car." He left the Kitchen, and I continued to eat my breakfast in peace. After I finished my food, I set the dish in the sink. As soon as I turned around I seen Matt standing there with a box wrapped in gift wrap.

"Do, I have to?" I groaned, and he nodded. "Just open it." I sighed, and took the box from him. It seemed kind of heavy a little bit. I tore the wrapping off slowly, and placed the box on the counter in front of me. I pulled open the box, and saw tissue paper. Once I removed it, I found a leather jacket. I pulled it from the box, and a smile formed on my lips. It was an Avenged Sevenfold leather jacket, and it said Little Shadows on the front of it.

I slipped my arms through the sleeves, and it felt amazing. I smiled up at Matt. "Thank you, I love it." He pulled me into an embrace. "No problem, kiddo. I love you."

"I love you too, Mattie." I said, while snuggling into his chest. I couldn't ask for a better brother.

Val interrupted us, "Okay, open mine now!" I pulled bag to see her smiling ear to ear. She handed me a bag, and I sighed. "Val, you didn't need to get me anything." She waved her hand in front of me. "Hush, just open it."

I pulled the tissue paper out of the bag, and put my hand inside of the bag. I felt fabric, and I pulled out a pink t shirt that said It's my sweet 16 I forced a smile, "Thanks, Val." I absolutely hated the color pink but, I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"I know you hate pink, Carter but, that's the only color they had. I want you to wear it today." She explained while smiling at me apologetically. I looked up at Matt with pleading eyes, and he nodded, giving me my answer. That made me sigh, "Fine."

***

I was looking in the mirror while standing in the bathroom. I just finished straightening my hair, and I was wearing blue jean shorts with that damn birthday shirt, I was forced to wear. "I know it's your birthday and all but, could you hurry up? I gotta piss." I heard Zack complain from the other side of the door.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see. I un-plugged the straightener and walked over to the door. Once I opened it, he examined me. "You look nice, I never thought I would see you wear pink, though."

"I was forced." I said, with a sigh.

Zack chuckled, "That's funny." I glared at him, and he walked past me. "Oh, everyone is here, and Brian is in the Garage waiting for you." Zack said while winking at me. My face started to get red, and my heart beat quickened. I walked out of the bathroom so Zack could use it.

I made my way downstairs, and walked into the Kitchen where Matt was cooking. He smiled at me, "About time. C'mon, everyone wants to see you." I tensed up, starting to think this was a bad idea. Matt noticed. "It's not a lot of people, c'mon." He guided me through the patio door.

Once we stepped out the door, I realized Matt was right. There wasn't a lot of people. Just about 10, it was the usual people so, that made me relieved. Jimmy and his girlfriend Leana rushed over to me. "Happy birthday, Carter!" Jimmy pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Jim-Jam, you're crushing her." Leana spoke for me.

He let me go, "I'm sorry, my dear." Jimmy smiled apologetically at me.

Leana pulled me into a more gentle hug then Jimmy had. "Happy sweet 16!" I forced a smile, and said thanks to the both of them. I had to talk to everyone, and I was getting a bit impatient because, I wanted to see Brian.

After talking to Johnny, his girlfriend Lacey, the Berry's, their girlfriends, Zack, and his girlfriend, Gena. I was finally free. I noticed Sadie talking to Jason Berry so, I made my escape to the Garage. Once I entered, I seen Brian leaning up against the wall.

He was wearing dark jeans that were ripped. He had a tight white muscle shirt on, and he had his hair spiked up in every direction. A smile formed on my lips, once his eyes met mine. Brian didn't waste any time by pulling me into his arms. The scent of Marlboro cigarettes and Axe cologne filled my nostrils. I relaxed into him. It's been 3 days since I was able to do this.

"I missed you." I mumbled into his chest.

Brian tightened his grip around me, "I missed you too." He dropped his arms, and I pulled away to look up at him in his eyes. "You being here just made my day 10 times better." That made him chuckle as he cupped my face gently with his hands. "Trust me, it'll get better."

He crushed his lips against mine, and I deepened it on an instant. Our tongues battled for dominance, and finally Brian pulled away. I leaned my head against his chin, catching my breath. If that's what he meant by it would get better, then I was loving it.

"Go on now, before they wonder what you're doing in here." Brian patted my shoulder.

I sighed but, turned around to head back for the door. "Oh, and Carter?" I turned around to face him, and he had a smile on his face. "I love you." That smile made my heart pound, and I returned it. "I love you too."

Once I was back out in the back yard, Val noticed me. "Over here, girly! We need to take some pictures." A sigh escaped my lips, and I headed over to her. She pushed me by the other girlfriends. "Smile!" I forced a smile, and she took the picture.

"I want one of you and Matt, too. I'll go get him." Val rushed off, and I headed over to my thinking swing. I needed some quiet time to myself during this whole thing. Of course, I could never get that lucky.

"You really can't leave Brian alone, can you?" Sadie was standing in front of me.

That made me cock an eyebrow up at her, "Excuse me?"

She rolled her eyes, "That's all he was fucking talking about these past 3 days was 'oh it's Carter's birthday, I have to make it special' blah blah blah. He shouldn't do shit for you. I'm sick of this, he's always trying to please you when he should be pleasing me; I'm his girlfriend!"

I tried to not let her get to me, "I think you need to talk to Brian about that, not me."

"He won't listen to me! You're a little bitch, you know that? You ruin everything!" She screamed, while gripping my arm. My body tensed up, and I could feel adrenaline running through my veins. As Matt would say, it's the Sanders coming out in me.

"Take. Your. Hand. Off. Of. Me." I said with a pause in between each word, to keep myself calm.

Sadie rolled her eyes, "You won't hurt me."

I finally just lost it. All the hate I've had for her just came tumbling out. I tackled her to the ground, and she started pulling my hair. I hated when girls did that, and she's like twice my age. "Stop fighting like a pussy!" I screamed, and finally decked her in the eye.

Of course she started screeching like a little girl. I felt someone pull me off of her, and then she glared at me. "You ungrateful bitch!" I tried to kick her but, the person holding me pulled me back more. She ran inside, and I was seething.

Finally the person let go of me, "You okay?" I knew it was Matt, and I shook my head. "She fucking pisses me off! Can I go finish what I started, please? It's my birthday, remember?" I'd do anything to keep beating the shit out of her while she screamed in pain.

Matt chuckled, "I don't think Brian would like that too much, just go downstairs and hit the punching bag." I had to bite my tongue from saying Brian would like it but, I headed inside. I heard Sadie yelling at someone in the living room. I headed down into the basement where Matt's workout room was. I grabbed some gloves off of the rack, and put them onto my hands.

I pictured Sadie's face on the punching bag and went crazy on it. I was shaking from how pissed off I was. I felt arms wrap around me, causing me to stop punching. Just by the scent, I knew it was Brian. My tense shoulders relaxed into his chest.

"C'mere." He guided me to the little couch across the room. I sat on it, and he pulled the gloves off of my hands. Brian tossed them across the room, and I sighed. "I know you're probably mad-"

He cut me off with a confused look, "Why would I be mad?"

"Because I punched your girlfriend?" I said more as a question than an answer.

Brian chuckled, and smashed his lips against mine. This kiss was more rougher than any of our other's, and once he pulled away, I pouted. Brian caressed my cheek lightly, "Does it look like I'm mad?" He asked with a smile on his face. No, I knew he was happy about this.

He was sitting next to me, and he had his hand relaxed on my thigh. "Carter, remember what I said a few nights ago about making it up to you?" I nodded, and my heart beat started to accelerate for some reason.

Brian brushed his lips over my earlobe, "I want to do it now, if you're okay with that?" He asked, gently. A shiver of pleasure was sent down my spine, and I laced my fingers through his. "I'm okay with it."

He smirked before crushing his lips against mine with a bit more passion than the previous kiss. I let my hands roam over his chest, and that caused him to bite down on my lip. A moan escaped my mouth and into Brian's. He groaned slightly before flipping me on back, and he was hovering over me. I felt that warm feeling in the pit of my stomach as his tongue explored my mouth.

Brian broke the kiss, only to move his lips to my neck. He started to suck, and nip with his teeth at the area between my neck and shoulder. I moved my head to the side to give him more access. I don't know about him but, I was loving every minute of this.

His fingertips ghosted up my shirt, causing me to get goosebumps. In a matter of seconds, we were both shirtless, and I was exploring every muscle on his perfectly sculptured chest. Brian kissed the corner of my mouth, my jaw, my neck, and he did that until he got to my belly button.

"Do you trust me?" Brian asked while looking up into my eyes.

I nodded without a second thought. "Yes."

He kissed my lips lightly before saying, "If you feel wrong about it in any way or feel uncomfortable, I'll stop, okay?" I gave him another nod, and his lips met my neck for like the 3rd time. He trailed his mouth down my body sending shivers down my spine, in a good way.

Brian undid the button my jean shorts, and my heart was pounding out of my chest. I watched him pull off my shorts, and toss them aside. His fingers were on the hem of my panties. Brian eyed me once more, "Trust me, okay?" I took a deep breath, and nodded.

Once he removed my panties, I swallowed the lump in my throat, wondering what was next. He planted kisses around my waistline, and I felt his finger ghost over my slit. That made me jump in surprise. Brian removed his finger, and placed another kiss on my lips. "I promise, you're going to like this, okay?" I nodded, and let him continue.

His fingers met my folds, and this time I didn't jump, knowing I was ready for it. He started to massage my nub in a circular motion. The warm feeling in my stomach was making me want more. I let my hips grind down on his hand. That made him place another rough kiss onto my lips. I felt 1 finger enter me, and I whimpered in response. That made him kiss my neck softly, like he was telling me it would get better. He placed another finger in, and I about lost it. Brian continued to massage my now swollen nub, and penetrate me with his fingers.

The warm feeling was starting to rise, and I felt like I was about to explode. Brian pulled his fingers out, and I whimpered. "N-no." I needed to relieve this feeling. He smirked, "You're going to love this, baby." My heart twitched at him calling me baby.

I watched him lower his head, and I almost jumped in surprise when I felt his tongue replace his fingers. A moan escaped my lips, and I couldn't handle it anymore. "Bri-.. I'm-" He raised his head removing his tongue in the process, causing me to groan.

"Let it happen, Carter." He said, while placing his fingers back into me. My back arched, as he continued to pump in and out. I was trying to keep my moans under control but, it wasn't going that way. I've never felt something so pleasurable before in my life.

My eyes were rolling in the back of my head, and my hips were bucking against his hand. I felt the warm feeling inside me, explode, causing me to clamp my thighs shut on Brian's hand. My toes curled, and I tossed my head back against the couch arm. "Brian.." I moaned out, feeling the sensation rush over me making me feel like I was high. My mouth was hung open, and once my high was over with, Brian removed his fingers. I noticed it glistened with juices, which happened to be from me. I was breathing heavily, and I could still feel my vagina pulsing.

Brian kissed the corner of my mouth, "Did that make up for what I did?"

"W-What do you think?" I asked, breathless.

He pulled me into his arms, "I love you so much, Carter."

"I love you too, Brian." I said with a smile forming onto my lips.

Brian then said something that took me by surprise, "I'm going to break up with Sadie."

My eyes widened, and I raised my head to see if he was serious. "Really?"

He nodded, "I don't care, anymore. I just want to be with you, and only you."

I kissed his lips lightly, and wrapped my arms around his neck to show him I was happy. Brian chuckled, and tightened his grip on me. "Before I do it, I want it to seem like I hate you so, that way she won't think anything of it."

"How?" I asked, while letting go of his neck.

Brian sighed, "Well, I'll yell at you for hitting her and then I'll leave with Sadie. Once I get back to my house, I'll dump her. That way she won't think it was because of you."

I nodded, "Okay but, I want you to stay here with me." I pouted, and he kissed my lips immediately. Once he pulled away, he was smirking. "I have more planned, don't worry. Just let me get rid of her first, okay?" I gave him a small smile, and nodded.

We got off each other, and I put my clothes back on. He put his shirt back on and I noticed his little friend. "Uh, Bri.." I looked down, and he groaned. "Fuck." I watched him go into the bathroom we had down here, and I waited. A couple minutes passed, and I heard the toilet flush. He walked out, and his friend was no longer there. I shook my head in disbelief as we climbed up the stairs. We stopped at the closed door, and he kissed my lips softly. "Don't believe a word I say, okay? I love you."

"I love you too." I said, while he opened the door.

Once we were in the hallway, I heard Sadie's voice from the Living room. He gestured me to come closer to the Living room. Brian gave a sad look before saying, "You are a little bitch, you here me?!" He said loud enough for Sadie to hear.

Sadie walked out and noticed us. Brian continued. "You fucking hit my girlfriend, why because you realize you're not as lucky as her? You're a no good whore. C'mon, Sadie, let's go." He grabbed her arm, and dragged her out of the house.

I couldn't help but, let the tears fall from my eyes. Zack who was in the living room appeared next to me, "What the fuck was that?" I explained to him what Brian and I did so he could break up with Sadie. Zack sighed in relief. "Wait, he didn't mean it so, why are you crying?"

"I don't know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoaaa.. If you didn't like this chapter, then.. fuck you, just kiddin'. Seriously though, I tried so hard on this chapter. This was probably the longest it ever took me to type out a chapter. I wanted it to be perfect. And there's still part 2, so stay tuned. ;-)

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
fiction;
A7xMeredith15
FaBzShadows
Jesse711
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
Spoileddxbrat
BabiiDoll103
SamiBear
Something Synyster
AshlynnTheRevLover
Recklessly Brave
CrazyPebbles21
Matty Mullins
RummShot
MrsChristX
AM-PrAs
ashadowedchazly
JustThinking
loINve
RitaSousa04
XxRebeccaLeexX
You guys are seriously amazing! x3

THANK YOU FOR 300+ COMMENTS! ♥

Image

I Seriously love you guys! You make my fucking day so much better!♥♥

Image

Part 2 should be up soon, thanks again! ♥♥♥

Image