Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Sweet Sixteen Part 2

Brian's POV

The tears I saw rolling down Carter's face made me start to regret saying those words. I had to stay strong, I had a mission to accomplish. All the way back to my house, Sadie kept saying how much she hates Carter, and how much she loves me for saying what I did. It's good she thinks that because, now she shouldn't have any reason to think that our soon to be break-up has to do with Carter.

I parked my car in the driveway next to Sadie's car so, she'll be able to leave once I do the deed. As I walked into the house Sadie rammed me up against the wall with a smirk on her face. "You yelling at her, really turned me on." My eyes widened, I really needed to break up with her right now.

"Uh, Sadie. We have to talk.." I said, while pulling away from her.

She grinned, "Let's fuck first, then we can talk."

My eyes rolled at her choice of words, another reason why I don't want to be with her. I want to make love with the one I love, not fuck them. I shook my head coming back to reality. "No.. this can't wait." I said while running a hand through my hair.

I walked into the Living Room to find Pinkly snuggled up in her dog bed. She seen me and raised her head. I sighed unsteadily, hoping Sadie wasn't going to make a huge deal out of this. Pinkly noticed my expressions and laid her head back down, like she knew something was going to happen.

"Baby, you're scaring me." Sadie mentioned.

It made me cringe hearing her call me Baby. I bit my lip, and turned to face her slowly. "Sadie, I've been thinking a lot lately. I don't think we should see each other anymore.." I trailed off hesitantly.

Sadie's face filled with confusion, "Why? I love you.."

"I'm not in love with you, Sadie. At a time, yes, I was. I guess I just fell out of love.." What I said was the truth. When we first started dating, I thought I loved her. As time progressed on, everything she did became annoying to me.

She shook her head, "No, you're lying." Sadie was in denial.

I sighed, now knowing this was going to take a while. "Sadie, I'm sorry. I can't go on like this anymore. Our relationship is going no where. We're done." I tried to say in a polite manner.

"This is ridiculous! I have no where to go!" She shouted, now clearly upset with me.

I pulled my wallet out of my pocket, "I'll give you 200 dollars to stay in a hotel but, after this, that's it. We don't contact each other."

"Make it 500, and you got yourself a deal." She said, while crossing her arms over her chest.

She was lucky I had 500 dollars in my wallet but, that's all I had. A sigh escaped my lips as I handed her the bills. Some people would probably tell her to fuck off but, if giving her 500 dollars will make her go away, and leave me alone, then I'm all for it.

Sadie took the bills and shoved them into her purse. She went up the stairs, and I was hoping she was packing her shit up. Pinkly ran over to me and jumped on my leg. I looked down at her, and chuckled. "Yes, she's leaving." I leaned down to pet her little head.

Pinkly attacked my hand in kisses, and I ran my hand through her fur. Sadie walked down the stairs about 15 minutes later. She had 2 suitcases. I stood up, and she looked at me. "Good-bye, you fucking asshole!" She screamed in anger. I watched her walk out the door, and slam it shut.

A smile formed on my lips. She was gone. Out of my life forever. I can be with Carter now, well not technically because, of Matt. I can do one thing now though. An idea coursed through my brain, and I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket. I found the person in my contact book and hit call.

3 rings later, he picked up. "Hey, Bri. Why'd you leave?" Matt asked into the receiver.

"Sadie and I got into a fight but, I want to ask you something.." I said while biting my lip.

Matt chuckled, "Well go for it."

I was tense and rigid while saying, "Since it's Carter's birthday, I was wondering if I could take her to the movies? I mean, since she won't let anyone get her anything.." I said, praying he wouldn't think anything of it.

"That sounds great man. She is being a bit over-whelmed with everyone being here so, yeah. I'll go tell her, she's got a blind date." He said with a laugh. If he only knew.

Carter's POV

I was sitting on my thinking swing, I was scared to know how the break-up went with Sadie. Crazy thoughts ran through my brain, thinking something bad happened, and he couldn't break up with her.

"Happy Birthday, baby!" I cringed at the voice.

I raised my head to see my Mom standing in front of me. For some reason I became scared. I started scanning the back yard, knowing Dan wasn't too far behind. I didn't say anything to her, as I got to my feet.

She seemed hurt, "Aren't you going to give your Mother a hug?"

"I don't have a Mother." I snapped, while sending a glare in her direction.

That made her scoff, "Carter Lynn, you don't use that tone with me. Dan apologized to me about what he did. He wants a second chance, he wants to apologize to you."

I stiffened, "After him beating me for a whole year, you want me to give him a second chance?!" I asked completely appalled at my Mom.

She nodded, and turned her head, "C'mere." Panic was running through my veins when Dan, my worst nightmare came into view. He smiled at me, "Hello, Carter." I was so scared, I needed to get away from them. I looked over at everyone else who was too busy laughing at something Jimmy was doing. I tried to walk away from them but, Dan grabbed my arm. "Wait."

That made me freeze, "Don't. Touch. Me." I said in between deep breaths.

"Oh, you earned a back bone being with your asshole of a brother, huh? Guess what? You're not going to be with him anymore." He said with a dark chuckle, sending shivers down my spine.

I tried to get away from him but he just tightened his grip on my arm. "You're not going anywhere." I turned my head to my Mom, and she was just looking at the grass. This made tears fill in my eyes. Some Mother I have. I looked back at Dan and looked on his pockets to see any sort of weapon. When I didn't see one, I screamed. "HELP!"

Everyone's heads snapped up at me, and Dan started pulling on my arm. "Bad move, Carter, bad move." He tried pulling me behind the bush. I knew he was going to try and take me out the back gate. I tried stopping him. Dan looked at My Mother. "Kim, help me!"

She pulled on my arms, and then I heard. "Get your fucking hands off of her!" Relief rushed over me knowing my Brother was here. My Mom let go instantly but, Dan wouldn't budge. "She's coming with us."

"Over my dead body!" Matt seethed, and I just wanted this to be over with.

I watched Matt grab Dan's arm. "Let her go, now!"

Dan finally let go and I felt the blood race through my veins again. Someone pulled me away from the scene. Someone wrapped their arms around me, and I started to hear Matt's yelling. I cringed, hoping he wouldn't get hurt somehow.

A couple minutes passed, and then I heard. "Give her to me, Jimmy." Matt said calmly, and I then realized Jimmy was the one holding me. He let go of me, and Matt replaced his arms with his. I didn't realize I was crying until, Matt rubbed my back soothingly. "Shh.. don't cry, Car. They're gone. They can't hurt you anymore." I really wanted Brian at the moment but, I couldn't tell him that.

Matt guided me into the house, and helped me to the couch. For the next 15 minutes, he helped me calm down. Once I was done crying, he rubbed my shoulder. "Don't let them ruin your night. I want you to do something for me." Matt said, while looking into my eyes.

I frowned, wondering that could possibly be. "What?"

"Someone wants to take you to the movies as a birthday gift, and I want you to go and have fun." He explained and I tensed up. I didn't want to leave this house, I was too scared. Matt noticed. "Carter, you'll be safe with this person."

"Who is this person?" I wondered.

Matt smirked, "It's a surprise, now go get ready." He said while kissing my forehead.

A took a deep breath and exhaled. I went up into my room, and looked in my mirror. My eyes were all bloodshot and puffy. I looked down at my right arm to see a bruise in the shape of a hand print. I shook my head trying to forget about it. I was trying to follow Matt's wishes by not letting them ruin my night. I decided to just change my birthday shirt to a long sleeve Metallica shirt. I didn't want anyone to see the bruise.

Once I was finished I grabbed my phone and looked at it, hoping I would have a message from Brian. When I didn't see any messages, a sigh escaped my lips. Something went wrong, he would of called me or text messaged me by now.

I heard Matt call my name from downstairs, and I headed down the stairs. A smile appeared on my lips when I saw Brian standing there. I tried to contain in front of Matt. I eyed Matt, "This is my surprise?"

He nodded, "Yeah, he wants to take you to the Movies, are you going to be okay?" Matt asked, referring to the what happened earlier. I noticed Brian tense up, Matt must of told him. I nodded, if I was with Brian, I would be perfectly fine. "Yeah."

Matt smiled, "Alright, go have fun." He ruffled my hair. "Happy Birthday."

"Thanks." I forced a smile, and he eyed Brian. "Watch her, Bri."

Brian nodded, "She won't leave my sight."

Once we got into Brian's car, he didn't say anything. I was getting worried but, he put the car in reverse. "Matt is watching from the window." He cleared that up from me, and Brian started driving. As soon as we were a block away from my house, he parked the car on the street.

Without saying anything, he pulled me into a tight embrace, knowing that was exactly what I needed. I started to feel safe, and he traced shapes with his finger tips on my back. That always seemed to calm me. He pulled back, and captured my lips in a soft kiss. "I'm sorry they were there. I shouldn't of left so, I could of beat the shit out of that dickhead." He said with anger rising inside of him.

I shook my head, "No, Bri. Don't blame yourself."

He shrugged slightly, "Well I do have some good news."

"What?" I asked while raising my eyebrows.

Brian rubbed my cheek gently with his thumb, "Sadie is gone. The break up went great. She doesn't suspect a thing." He smiled, and a smile started to form on my lips. That would have to be the only thing that could make me happy at a time like this.

I crashed my lips against his with happiness coursing through me. I pulled away before, we got too carried away. "Thanks." I said with a smile on my face. Brian pulled me into another hug. "I did it for me too."

We finally separated and he started our drive to the movie theater. It felt nice to be able to go out with Brian on a date. Once we got there, he paid for out tickets, and we headed into the dark movie theater. We decided to see some scary movie that, I had no clue what it was. We sat in the top row, and waited for the movie to start. The beginning credits came on, and Brian laced his fingers through mine. I sent him a small smile, and started paying attention through the movie. The movie was over before I knew it. During every scary part, I hid my head in Brian's chest. He was clearly enjoying every second of that.

As Brian was driving, he chuckled. "That was a good movie."

"Oh, yeah. Just fantastic." I said in a sarcastic voice.

That made him laugh harder, "Aw, c'mon. You know you enjoyed cuddling with me the whole time." I shrugged as a response, and Brian pulled into a parking lot that I realized belonged to the beach.

I frowned and looked at him questionably. He smiled and took a hold of my hand. "I thought we would take a walk, does that sound good?" I nodded, and started to get nervous for some reason.

We made our way down the beach with our hands linked together. He had stopped once we got pretty far. Brian smiled at the woods around us, and I frowned. "What?" It was just trees. I didn't understand why he was getting so smiley over them.

"You don't remember?" He questioned.

I looked at the trees, and back at him. "Remember what?"

Brian pulled me closer to him. "This is where you first admitted your feelings for me."

A smile formed on my lips, now remembering the day. It felt so long ago. I looked up at him, "This is also where you told me that we could never happen." Brian sighed but, raised up our still linked hands. "Now look at us."

Before I say anything, he continued talking. "Carter, I have something I would like to ask you."

For some odd reason my heart beat started to quicken. I bit my lip, and eyed him. "Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" His brown eyes melted into my eyes, and I couldn't remove the smile that was on my face. I couldn't even speak, I was so happy. Instead of saying anything, I just nodded.

Brian captured my lips in a passionate kiss. I deepened the kiss, the first chance I got. His lips parted and I let my tongue explore his mouth. I couldn't get enough of him. I wanted all of him. I pulled away, and buried my head in his chest. I was starting to realize what my body wanted.

"What's wrong?" Brian asked while, running his hand up and down my arm.

I bit my lip, refusing to raise my head. "There is one thing I want for my birthday."

He made me raise my head so, I could look into his eyes. Brian cupped my face gently. "Whatever you want, I can get you. Anything at all." He said with a small smile.

I placed my hand over his, "I want you, Bri."

"You have me already.." Brian said while chuckling.

This made me groan slightly. "No, Bri. I w-want you."

It finally clicked in his head, and his eyes widened. "Are you sure, Car? I don't want to rush-" I cut him off by crushing my lips against his. "I'm 100 percent sure." I said while, pulling away.

He nodded, "Okay.. let me call Matt."

"What?!" I asked, getting worried.

Brian chuckled, "Easy.. I'm calling him to tell him that you're going to spend the night at my house." Butterflies started to form in my stomach. This was going to happen, and I actually wanted it to happen this time. Brian made up some weird excuse and Matt accepted it.

As we walked back to the car, Brian seemed to notice my nervousness. He caressed my cheek, sweetly. "You have no reason to be nervous. It's just you and me. I'm going to make this special for you, Car. It's definitely going to be a birthday, you'll never forget."
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't kill me! I couldn't put that scene in this chapter, I just couldn't. I'm sorry. I promise, I'll try and get the next chapter posted sooner rather than later.

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
KayJayGates
A7xMeredith15
Spoileddxbrat
patricia.sousa_20
aRitaSousa
AmyMurray
ashadowedchazly
SevenfoldGirl_
BabiiDoll103
Jesse711
Marinesister92
raindrxps
caligirl1605
Arcapello
Recklessly Brave
fiction;
JustThinking
AM-PrAs
FaBzShadows
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
RummShot
Reckless;;
XxRebeccaLeexX
CrazyPebbles21
pekigirl
BabiiDoll103
germaniaiturra
Of course I love you guys to death! You're amazing! :D

THANKS FOR 300+ SUBSCRIBERS!! ♥

Image

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥♥

Image

You guys are seriously my inspiration, thank you!

Image

I promise not to take too long with the next chapter! :P

Image

Image

P.S I just spoiled you in Gifs.. I hope you don't mind. ;-)

Image