Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Nothing Can Come Between Us Part 1

Carter's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The guys and I screamed into Brian's bunk where he was sleeping. He groaned and placed his hands over his ears, "Too loud.." He groaned out and I chuckled while rubbing his shoulder, "Wake up birthday boy." I leaned down and placed my lips against his. I pulled away before he could deepen the kiss.

Brian whined, "Aw, c'mon!" He buried his head back into the pillow.

I shook my finger at him, "If you get out of your bunk then, I'll give you more." I walked away from his bunk smirking. The guys snickered as I sat on the couch waiting for Brian to get up. Matt walked over to me. "Just because it's his birthday doesn't give you the go ahead to bone him."

That made me roll my eyes and Matt crossed his arms over his chest, "I mean it, Carter. You guys need to wait till you're legal, I don't need anything somehow getting out to someone. Our careers would be over and Brian would go to jail." He said bluntly, which made me cringe.

Before I could respond, a very sleepy Brian emerged from his bunk. He laid down next to me, placing his head on my lap. His eyes closed immediately which caused me to chuckle. I ran my fingers through his messy hair. "Someone is sleepy." I cooed to him like he was a baby.

"And hungover." He groaned while putting his arm over his eyes.

Zack walked over with a water bottle and some aspirin. "Here you go, champ." Brian took them gladly and set his water on the floor once he was finished. I continued to run my fingers through his hair. Jimmy came bouncing from the back of the bus, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!"

Brian covered his ears and groaned loudly, "Will someone please tell me who's idea it was to get me drunk the night before my birthday?" He asked while whining.

Johnny cracked open a beer, "That was all your doing, dude." He held the beer out to Brian, "Here want this?" Brian wrinkled his nose up in disgust, "Fuck no. I'm never drinking again in my entire life."

That made Matt roll his eyes, "Whatever you say, dude."

"Yeah, you say that every time you get too drunk." Zack said with a chuckle.

Brian just groaned in response while Jimmy smiled at him chirpily. "So what are we doing today, birthday boy?"

"Sleeping." He said while placing his arm back over his eyes.

I removed his arm, "No, we're going out to eat with everyone."

He tried to protest, "Please-"

"No, Brian. We already have the reservations placed. Now get up and go shower." I said while tapped his nose with my index finger. Brian just groaned while removing his head from my lap. He walked slowly to the bathroom and once the door was shut, Zack scoffed. "Carter is a fucking miracle worker. It would take us hours to get him to move when he has a hang over."

I shrugged innocently while Matt scoffed, "Please, it's just cause he's in love with her."

"And when is being in love a bad thing?" Val asked while emerging from her and Matt's bunk. A smile graced onto my lips. It was good to have her on the road with us, she just flew out yesterday.

Matt chuckled uneasily while wrapping his arms around her. "It's not, babe." Val made a 'uh-huh' noise while Matt buried his face into her neck. I rolled my eyes at them while heading to my bunk to get ready.

Dinner

Matt rented a SUV so that we could all fit inside of it. I was stuck sitting between Brian and Jimmy. Brian was being so lazy. He kept leaning his head onto my shoulder. I couldn't help but, find it incredibly cute. We pulled up to the Restaurant that we were eating at and Matt parked the car. He turned around in his seat so he could see us. "You two remember-"

"No PDA." Brian and I said in unison while rolling our eyes.

All of the other guys chuckled and we got out of the SUV. Just as we were going to head inside, Zack nudged Brian. "Dude, look." He pointed beside us and I turned my head to see what he was pointing at. It was Sadie with the opening act. Brian cursed and Matt sighed. "Sorry, dude. I didn't think they were going to be here."

"I don't care. As long as she doesn't talk to me." Brian replied while shrugging his shoulders.

We sat down at the table that was reserved for us and started to look at our menu's. A screechy voice made me cringe, "Oh, hi guys! I didn't know you were going to be here.." She said with a giggle. I raised my gaze up to her while Brian forced a smile. "I bet you didn't."

Sadie ignored that and smiled at me, "Hey, Carter. How is everything going?"

"Fine." I said with no emotion in my voice what so ever.

She rolled her eyes and looked back at Brian, "Just wanted you to know while you're fucking a kid backstage, I'm fucking a sexy man who is way better than you in bed." Sadie said while smirking. She turned around to walk away but, she stopped. "Oh and happy birthday." Once she walked away, I took a glace at Matt to see how upset he was. The glare he was giving Brian showed he was definitely pissed. Brian placed his a hand on his forehead and sighed.

Val took Matt's hand into hers and whispered something in his ear. He sighed but, still remain tense. All through dinner, it was so awkward. The only time it was a little less was when Jimmy made a joke about something. The bad part was Jimmy couldn't entertain us every second of the evening. Once we got back to the SUV, I went to get in the back seat but, Matt stopped me.

"Up front with me." He said and I groaned. "Are you kidding me, Matt? Really?"

Matt nodded without looking at me, "Yes, Carter. Get in." I looked at Brian who just rolled his eyes. I got in the SUV and put my seat belt on. The whole ride back to the bus was silent. I didn't expect anything less, though. As soon as we were on the bus, Matt pinned Brian up against the wall. "I fucking told you Brian! I told you if you had sex with her, I was going to kill you!"

Brian groaned, "Matt we already had sex before that, what's the difference? Why are you getting mad now?" He asked while pushing Matt away from him.

"Because, you did it when I specifically told you not to. First you guys break the no sleeping in each other's bunks rule and now breaking the most important one?!" Matt scoffed while shaking his head in disbelief. "I think I'm going to send Carter home with Val."

Once he said that, I butted in. "No! You can't do that, Matt!"

Matt turned around to point his finger in my face, "I can and I will. You guys can't seem to follow the simple rules I had set so, it looks like you guys don't need to be together."

"Matt, c'mon, dude." Brian tried to reason with him.

Before Matt could say anything, there was a knock at the bus door. He grunted before opening the door. Matt tensed up, "Uh, hi Officer. What can I do for you?" Officer? A breath hitched in my throat as I looked around at the guys and Val.

"Is there a Brian Haner JR here?" The Officer asked and my body went completely numb. Matt nodded, "Yeah, come on in." The Officer walked onto the bus and looked around. "Which one of you is Brian?" He asked and Brian raised his hand slowly knowing what was coming.

"Mr Haner turn around and place your hands behind your back." My heart was beating a million miles a minute and the tears started to roll down my cheeks. Val wrapped her arm around my shoulder trying to keep me in one piece.

Brian did as he said and the officer continued, "You are under arrest for statutory rape. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." He handcuffed him and pushed him off of the bus. I started to sob and Matt shut the door.

He turned around to face me, "You see! This is why I made those rules! You think this is all fun and games but, it isn't! What Brian is doing with you is illegal, Carter! Now, thanks to you, our band's future is jeopardized. I hope you had fun doing it because, that's last time you'll ever do anything with him ever again!" Matt yelled at me before storming off of the bus.

I couldn't control my crying. Val left the bus to probably try and talk to Matt. Jimmy, Zack, and Johnny rushed to me. They took turns trying to calm me down but, I couldn't. Brian was gone and I couldn't do anything about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
1 more chapter left and then the Epilogue! ♥ I'm really trying to think of some ideas of a sequel but, I'm not really getting anywhere so, I don't think there will be one. I'm sorry. :(

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
FaBzShadows
BabiiDoll103
CrazyPebbles21
KayJay Shadows
Brusnop-is-real
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
kangel529
(x4)
KaelynKatastrophe
Tickle Me Sara
JustThinking
ashadowedchazly
KCSavege
vett91
fiction;
aRitaSousa
Mari_Raven
michikins
Lucyy Jayy
XxRebeccaLeexX
Spoileddxbrat
Angel_Sue
Strange Lifestyles
Suicidal_Love
iheartzackyvengeance
Thank you! I love you guys! ♥

THANK YOU FOR 500+ COMMENTS!♥♥

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I really appreciate each and everyone of you! ♥

Image

Image

YES! I just spoiled you guys in Gifs again! I'm sorry, I can't help it! c; If you don't like it well... Syn show em how it's done:

Image

*I'll edit later for errors, too tired now*