Status: Enjoy!!!

Lullaby

FOUR: "pancakes?" "pancakes!"

I sighed as I finished the last drawing. Jessica and I have been here a week and it’s been great. Chad and the guys treated us as their own daughters. Well, I was Chad’s daughter. I was in the living room it was around midnight and everyone was asleep.

I had decided that I wanted to go to college to be an art teacher. I had an interview with the dean of the college in town at 3 tomorrow. The lady said she wanted to see my high school records, a portfolio of my best works and 3 new pieces.

I yawned and laid my head on the couch pillow. I made a deal with myself; I would close my eyes for a few minutes then get my close ready for tomorrow. As I lay on the couch, which was probably the most conferrable couch I had ever laid on, I slowly felt myself drifting into subconsiouness.

~UNKNOWN (at the moment) POV~

I walked into Chad’s house with jimmy practically jumping up and down at my side. I chuckled as Chad came into view. He was on the phone with someone. He smiled and waved before walking up the stairs. I heard little feet running down the stairs.

“Whoa! You’re big!” a little girl said jumping up and down. I looked at her and laughed. This I’m going to assume is Jessica. Her hair was dark and curly; her bright honey-hazel eye watched me closely. She had freckled sprinkled on her face. She was small and cute.

“You’re cute kid!” jimmy said from beside me. She looked at him and grinned. She asked him for a piggy-back ride. “Sure thing kid! Hope on” he said laughing. She climbed onto his back and they ran off through the house. I laughed at them and contuied to the living room.

I stopped when I saw a small body on the couch. Her curly blond hair covered her face, but it was obvious she was sleeping. I sat on the table in front of the couch and watched her. She was so peaceful. I tucked a curly lock behind her ear. She groaned and swatted away my hand. I chuckled.

She rolled over so she was facing me. Her small hand falling off the edge of the couch. I gently grasped it and set it gently on the couch. When I pulled away I noticed a scar on her arm that starched to her forearm. It was thin and jagged. It wasn’t new, that I could tell. I touched it lightly and froze when she let out a long sigh. I looked to her face, she was still sleeping.

“I wonder what happened” I whispered to myself. I heard small feet approaching me. Jessica skipped over to me and snuggled into my lap.

“She got that when she saved Me.” her little voice whispered. I looked down at her with confused eyes. I wrapped a tattooed arm around her so she didn’t fall. “I got home one day and will was really mad at me. I think because I was late home. I got lost when I walked home. He had this knife thing. I asked Jessica what it was but she never told me. But he chased me around with it. He ran really fast.” I watched her closely. She wasn’t looking at me she was looking at my arm, staring at a tattoo.

“He cornered me. I was so scared! But out of nowhere iris was there! She kicked will and made him fall. She grabbed me and made me go up stairs. I told her I would but I lied. I stayed hidden so she didn’t see me. I wanted to see if she’d be okay. She always saves me. Will got really mad at her. And he tried to go up the stairs to get me, but she stopped him. I dunno what she did. But he swiped the knife thingy and it got her. At first she didn’t do anything. She punched him, really hard. “Jessica told me the story. She didn’t sound like a happy 5 year old, she sounded so much older.

“Its okay, your safe now” I whispered when she snuggled into my chest. I rubbed her back, not really knowing what else to do. She sniffled and looked up at me smiling.
“She’s the best mommy I’ve ever had” she said and giggled a little bit. I stared at her in shock. Chad told me she was 18 years old. Jessica was no older than 5. That would have made iris 13 when she had her!

“She’s your?” I whispered. Jessica just smiled at me. I heard someone chuckle. I looked up and saw it was Chad. He just shook his head telling me he’d explain later. I heard someone groan. I looked to iris and she was starching. The blanket fell from around her and I noticed she was wearing an ‘avenge sevenfold shirt’ with the long sleeves pushed to her elbows. She was a fan. I noticed more scars on her small arms. I didn’t stare, trying to not to be rude.
She rubbed her eyes. Her hair stuck up in some places, I tried to hold in a laugh. Her eyes fell on Jessica and she smiled. Her smile was warm and pretty. It made me happy to see her smile. I felt myself smiling along with her. “Good morning mommy!” Jessica said running and jumping onto iris. She laughed and hugged Jessica.

“What time is it jess?” Her voice was soft and light. Jess shrugged and looked at Chad. He looked down at his watch and muttered it was 1:30. “SHIT!” she shouted and attempted to stand but Jessica stopped her.

“Your thing isn’t until tree” she said, her voice returning to sounding like a five year old girl. I smiled when she mispronounced three. Iris looked down to her and smiled. She ruffled her hair.

“Thanks squirt” she said kissing her forehead. She glanced up and finally noticed me. Her eyes locked with mine and her bright eyes widened. She quickly put out her hand and smiled at me.

“It’s nice to meet you Mr. Sanders.” She said lightly.

~IRIS POV~

I ruffled Jessica’s hair. Lately she has been calling me mom. I didn’t know why she did this but it warmed my heart when she did. I thought it would be cruel to make her stop so I let her. I still laughed when she called Chad gramps. He said it made him happy but feel old.

I looked up noticing someone sitting on the table. I looked up at the buff tattooed man. I instantly recognized him. My eyes widened as our eyes locked. It was m. shadows, or matt sanders! He was the lead singer of avenged sevenfold.
I pulled down the sleeves of my shirt suddenly ashamed of the scars that resided on my arms. I held out my hand with a small smile on my face. “It’s nice to meet you Mr. Sanders.” I said softly. He chuckled and held my hand. He brought up my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles. I giggled at his actions.

“Call me Matt” he said smiling. I nodded repeating it over and over in my mind. I looked at Jessica who was snuggled into my side.

“Have you eaten yet?” I asked her. She shrugged. I stood up she jumped onto my back and we walked into the kitchen. I set her on the counter and leaned next to her. My mind was mulling through the week. Then it hit me. I just met Matt fucking sanders! I giggled and turned to jess. “Pancakes?”

“Pancakes” she smiled. I laughed and began making the batter. I heard heavy footsteps and looked up to see matt smiling down at me. I smiled back. I myself was surprised at how well I was taking this. Meeting almost five famous people in one week, maybe it was in my blood. I laughed at my own joke earning an odd look from matt.

“Would you like some?” I asked. He shook his head no. I served the pancakes, complete with whipped cream, bananas and a cherry to Jessica who squealed and dug in. I laughed and leaned against the counter. “Eat slow, jess” I told her in a stern voice she nodded and slowed down.

“Aren’t you hungry?” matt asked. I grew tense and shook my head. He eyed me suspiciously.

“She doesn’t like to eat in front of anyone!” Jessica said with food in her mouth. I gave her a scowl and turned to matt hoping he wouldn’t bring it up. He just stared at me, almost as if I was a puzzle. I shrugged and quickly washed the dishes.

I was suddenly lifted up and thrown over someone’s shoulder. I screamed and began wiggling around trying to get out of the person’s hold. They just laughed and turned around. I looked up seeing only a wall.

“Dang you’re light! Don’t you feed her Chad?!” the voice yelled. I froze. I fought harder before they could question me further. “Hey I’m not going to hurt you, calm down.” The voice said I again.

“Put me down” I said in a low voice. They chuckled and set me on my feet. I looked up to see jimmy. My eyes couldn’t hold a glare; I just broke out into a grin. He did the same.

“Seriously, don’t you ever eat?” he said. He sounded serious. I tensed and locked eyes with him. I took a step back and looked at matt who was watching me with a concerned look on his face.

“I don’t have much of an appetite” I told them. It wasn’t a big lie. Matt and jimmy exchanged looks. I walked over to Jessica who was watching me also. I kissed her forehead and took her empty plate from her. I set it in the sink.

“Nice shirt by the way” matt said suddenly next to me leaning on the counter, a smirk on his face. I looked down confused for a moment. My cheeks grew bright red when I noticed I was wearing my favorite ‘avenged sevenfold’ shirt.

“Yea, my friend bought it for me for my 16th birthday” I mumbled. I looked at him and he was smiling, I noticed he had dimples. I felt my heart flutter. I smiled back at him. “Oh shit!” I muttered smacking my forehead.

“What!” matt said alarmed. He stood straight and looked around the room. I looked with him, out of habit. I saw that jimmy and Jessica were gone. They were probably messing around. I saw Chad sitting on the chair by the island. He was watching us closely.

“Kaylee is going to be pissed! She loves you guys!” I shouted I ran to the other side of the counter and grabbed my phone. I took a quick picture of matt while he was staring at me with amused eyes. I sent the picture to kaylee and leaned next to Chad.

“Whose kaylee?” matt asked confused. Chad laughed, he laughed hard.

“Oh you just wait! You’ll love her.” Chad said still laughing. I laughed with him. She was still in love with him.

“Great” matt said smiling. I smiled back at him. My heart seemed to flutter every time he looked at me. The way he was concerned made butterflies soar in my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for taking forever to update. i'm pretty lazy and have been really busy.
yay long chapter.
ENJOY
-R