Status: Enjoy!!!

Lullaby

FIVE: finding nemo!!!

I pulled into the drive way after my appointment with the college dean. They had decided to let me join but next quarter. I was going to be bored for a few weeks. I turned off my car and noticed Kaylie’s car in the drive way next to Matt’s. Oh god what if she scares them? It had been a month or so since I first met them. I walked into the house to hear people giggling. A man and a girl. I chuckled instantly recognizing Kaylie’s voice.

I walked into the living room to find Jimmy and Kaylie laughing at each other. I also noticed how close they were sitting, I chuckled at them. “Hey love birds” I said. Kaylie shot up off the couch and hugged me tight. I laughed and hugged her back. She pulled away and punched my shoulder. “Owie”

“Couldn’t tell me huh?” she said glaring playfully. I laughed at her and pulled her into the kitchen, I took note of her finding nemo t-shirt. I raised an eyebrow at her. “You forgot?!” she shouted. I winced and tried to remember what I had apparently forgotten.

“What’s today?” I asked. She sighed and told me September 14th. I face palmed and looked at her. “Finding nemo 3D!” I shouted. She laughed at me. I ran to the stairs.

“Hey who wants to go to the movies?!” I shouted up the stairs. It took all of three minutes get dad, matt, and Jessica down the stairs looking at me excitedly.

“ME!” They all shouted at me. I laughed and motioned for them to come in the kitchen. We walked in only to find Jimmy and Kaylie eating each other’s faces. I instantly turned around covering my eyes yelling ‘ew’. Matt laughed at me and patted my head.

“Coast is clear” he said. I looked up at him and smiled. I looked over my shoulder to find and confident looking Jimmy and a blushing Kaylie. I walked past them and sat on the counter. Dad gave me the ‘get off the counter’ look but I ignored him.

“Finding Nemo 3D is in the theaters today and Kaylie and I were going to take Jessica, do you guys wanna come?” I asked looking at dad and matt, already knowing they wanted to come. They nodded and I smiled. I jumped off the counter and walked up to my room. I closed my door and pulled off my shirt. I was pulling on my Finding Nemo tank top, it had squirt on it, when I heard the door open. I quickly pulled down my shirt and turned to look at matt.

“Hey” he said softly. I looked at him for a long time. I smiled and walked over to my dresser and pulled out my hair brush. “Quick question!”

I looked at him. “Okay?” I more asked then said. He watched me as I pulled the brush through my curly hair. I silently cursed dad for having such curly hair.

“How old are you?” he asked in one breath. I looked at him with confusion. I lifted an eyebrow.

“18. Why?” I said. Matt grinned and walked up to me and grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him. Before I know it his lips are on mine. At first my brain didn’t work but when I felt his hands tighten around my hips I was brought back to earth. I kissed him back softly. My arms went around his neck and his around my waist pressing me to him. My hands tangled themselves in his hair and he deepened the kiss. He pulled away first. My eyes were still closed, a smile played my lips. He touched my face and I looked at him. He was grinning, his dimples showing. I place my hand over his and smiled at him.

“You are amazing” he breathed. I blushed. I faintly heard feet on the stairs but I didn’t care. I pressed my lips to his once again and he kissed me quickly. We pulled away when we heard the door open.

“Oh gross!” Kaylie said laughing. I glared at her.

“Like you’re any better! In my kitchen! My kitchen Kaylie!” I teased. She rolled her eyes at me.

“Knuckles!” she squealed. I laughed and we bumbed our knuckles. She eyed my shirt and then matt, then my arms, then matt. I glared at her warning her not to say anything. I would tell him about the abuse when I could, and right now I couldn’t. I didn’t even know if we were a couple.

“Alright. Come on, Jessica wants her mommy” she giggled. I rolled my eyes at her childness. I guess dad filled matt in about everything to know about Jessica, so he didn’t look confused this time.

I grabbed my purse and walked out of the room.
Matt stopped me in the hall though. He gently held my waist and looked me in the eyes. “I want us to be together, a proper couple. Would you want that?” he asked. He had a look in his eyes and I knew he was serious.

“No” I said with a horrible poker face. His face broke and he let go of my waist. I grabbed his hand giggling. “I’m messing with you matt! Of course I’d love that!” I giggled. He looked at me with a smile on his face. He grabbed me and tossed me over his shoulder and ran down the stairs. I laughed the whole way down.

“Think she said yes?” I head jimmy ask my dad. I heard his chuckle as we walked out the door.

“Yea, I think she said yes” dad said. I laughed as matt sat me in the seat and buckled me in. he buckled Jessica in as well and she had a great big smile on her face. I watched Kaylie hop into what I was guessing as Jimmy’s car and dad climb in with them. I chuckled at them.

Matt waited for them to pull out before he did the same and fallowed him. I felt him grab my hand gently and I looked at him. I looked back and Jessica was fast asleep I chuckled at her and looked at matt. He was looking at me; he glanced at the road to make sure we weren’t going to drive into anything.

“You don’t mind that Jessica is practically my daughter?” I asked quietly. He looked at me confused.

“Why would I ever? She’s a smart kid, she loves you and you love her. I think it was a brave thing you did when you decided to take care of her.” He said. He stopped in the parking lot of the theater and I realized that somehow we got here first.

“I couldn’t leave her. She was so scared” I whispered looking down at our hands. He gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

“I think you are the most incredible person. You’re beautiful, strong, smart, and so much more.” He said his cool minty breath tickling my skin. I smiled at his kind words. “You’re especially sexy in that Finding nemo shirt”

I giggled and kissed him lightly. He slipped his arm around my waist and with his strong arms pulled me onto his lap. He deepened the kiss a little but we toned it down to what it felt like it could have been. He pulled away and smiled. I smiled back at him and leaned my head against the window. Only to have the bejesus scared out of me when Kaylie pounded on the window.

We were finally seated in the dark theater. Dad took Jessica to sit up close and Jimmy and Kaylie sat a couple rows in front of us. Leaving matt and I alone in the back. Needless to say we weren’t exactly watching the movie the entire time.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoooo finally updated, sorry about that.
forgive me?
-R