Room 115

Crap

“Mar get up.”

“Marley….”

“Marley! Get up!”

“….no”

“Yes”

“No”

“Marley”

“Fine”

I slowly sat up in bed and looked around my room. I groaned slightly and flopped back down on the bed. I laid there ofr a moment before getting up and walking into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around myself before blow drying my hair and letting it fall over my shoulders. I put on some eye liner before walking into my bedroom. I grabbed a clean outfit and pulled it on. I tossed my towel in the dirty clothes basket before grabbing my bag and sat down in the middle of my floor and made sure I had everything for school.

Once I was done checking I put everything away and grabbed my sidekick, iPod, wallet and my keys and shoved them in my bag before walking downstairs. My mom smiled and I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and sat down on one of the bar stools. I ran my hand threw my hair and sighed slightly. “You ok there?” I nodded slightly. “Yeah, I’m just glad I have today off of work” I said. She smiled and I stood up. “Well, I gotta go to hell…I mean school” I said. She laughed and I kissed her cheek before walking out of the kitchen.

I walked outside and over to my car. I slowly got in and set my bag in the passenger set and pulled my keys out of the front pocket and shoved them in the ignition and pulled me seatbelt on. Linkin Park flooded the speakers and I smiled slightly before pulling out of my driveway. I drove down the road toward school but made a stop by Starbucks. Mainly cause I worked there and got a discount and I was tired and needed caffeine. I shut the car off and walked inside.

“Marley!”

I looked behind the counter to see Dylan. I smiled slightly and walked over. “The normal?” I nodded and pulled my wallet out. He handed me my drink a few minutes later and I handed him the money and sighed. “Off to school?” he asked. I nodded “Yeah. Woo” I said twirling my finger in the air causing him to laugh. I waved slightly “See you later buddy” I said. He smiled and waved as I walked out the door. I got back in my car and finished my journey to the hell hole that is called school.

“Just another day in paradise”

I slowly got out of my car and grabbed my bag before locking my doors and walking in the doors. I slipped my headphones in my ears and maneuvered my way through people till I got to my locker. I quickly put all my stuff in it and got my books for before lunch and put them in my bag. I walked to my first class which just happened to be English and I walked through the door. “Morning Marley” I waved slightly at Mrs. Conner before walking to the seat in the back of the room closest to the window and setting my stuff down. I got my homework out and walked up to her desk and handed it to her. She smiled and took it happily. “I always look forward to papers so I can read yours. Give me a few minutes and I will give you your paper from last week” She said. I smiled slightly and nodded before walking back to my seat and sitting down. Class didn’t start for about 10 more minutes so I pulled out my notebook and started writing.

“Marley?”

I looked up at Mrs. Conner and she motioned for me to come up to her desk. I picked up my notebook and took it with me just so it wasn’t laying on my desk. She smiled as I came to a stop in front of her. “Ok, I’m really impressed with your writing. Is it ok if I use your paper as an example in class today? I won’t use your name.” she said handing it back to me. I looked down to see 105% on it and I blinked slightly. “I gave you the extra five because it was a fantastic paper. Are you going for a career in writing?” I nodded “Writing or Photography. Or finding a way to combine then both” I said. She smiled and nodded “I think you’d do amazing…so back to your paper…can I use it?” I shrugged “If you want” I said. She smiled and I turned around and walked back to my desk and sat down and started writing again.

By the time class started I have nearly two pages. Not that it was much of anything. Just random thoughts, comments and quotes and drawing. Complete randomness pretty much. “Marley…” I looked up to see Mrs. Conner and she smiled slightly “See me after class please” she said. I nodded and she smiled before walking away. I folded up my headphones and shoved my notebook in my bag pulling out my stuff for the class.

“Ok, so I was going through your papers from Last week. Guys I said cover a topic that effects the world today not write 7 paragraphs about how you think it is unfair that you have to come to school at 7 am” Mrs. Conner said as she walked up to the front of class. I rolled my eyes slightly who would be stupid enough to actually write about that?

“Hey that was a good paper! It took me like an hour to write that!”

I looked over to see Ethan. That caused me to roll my eyes again. That kid, he may be attractive but he was fucking stupid. The only reason he got through school was he was good at baseball and soccer. That was it. His teachers let him slid. I know, I have him in every class. The only teacher that doesn’t let him slid is Mrs. Conner. I personally didn’t like what I knew about him. Which wasn’t much. But what I did know was that when he was around people he was an egotistical jerk who didn’t really care about anyone and he didn’t care who he hurt either. But that was all I knew.

“Mr. Winslow that was a pathetic excuse of a paper and I embarrassed to call you one of my students. See me after class”

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. I looked down at my book before I realized what she just said. My brain was all ‘she is going to have you work with him. you know it’ and my stomach was all ‘crap’
♠ ♠ ♠
If you be a cunt, i will treat you like one.