You Make Me Feel So Right, Even When I'm Wrong

1/18

I’m at my dorm writing my easy for English when the door close and I hear moaning. I look up and see my roommate.

“Lucy?” I ask.

She pulls away and looks at me.

“Hey why aren’t you in class?” Lucy asks.
“It’s Wednesday.”
“Can we have the room?”
“You can join,” The guy said.

I shake my head and grab my lap top and my notes. I walk out to my car and drive to Starbucks. I go inside and order my drinks and set my lap top on the table and get everything out and organize. They call my name. I grab my drink then sit down. I drink the coffee while typing the essay.

“Hey,” A girl said.

I look up and see one of the other monster girl.

“Hi,” I said.
“Hey I’m Ashley,” She said.
“Angel.”
“Yeah, Paris talks a lot about you.”
“Oh.”
“Do you go to UCLA too?”
“No I go to USC.”
“Really?”
“Yeah.”
“How does that work with Paris and you going to rival schools?”
“Neither one of us have big school sprit. She went to UCLA for their film school. I went to USC since it’s a good school.”
“What do you want to do?”
“Writer.”
“You want to be a writer?”
“Yeah I want to do it for sports. Writing a book is too hard.”
“Have you tried?”
“Yeah in high school a teacher wanted us to write one and it only had to be like 100 pages and it was the only assignment throughout the year. I took forever to come up with something. She said she liked it.”
“What where you doing right now?”
“Writing an easy for my English class.”

She smiles and we talk a little more and I exchange phone numbers with her. I get up and drive back to the dorm and open it and see Lucy on the computer.

“How was he?” I ask.
“Good. When are you going to bring a guy here? I never see you with a guy or are you not in to guys?”
“I didn’t see any one in the fall and now I’m interested in someone and focusing all my attention on him and he doesn’t go here.”
“Is he cute?”
“Yeah.”
“So are you going out with your sister again?”
“Yep.”
“That’s cool.”
“Why?”
“The guy invited me to the Supercross race and his friends has an extra ticket.”
“I’m fine.”
“Ok Look at this guy.”

I look at her computer and see a picture of Dean and me at the singing but people can’t see my face.

“Oh yeah he is cute,” I said.
“He is only 20 or 21.”
“Really?”
“Yep and it says here he wins a lot so there I go a cute man to pay for everything.”
“Ok.”

My phone rings. I grab it and see it’s Paris.”

“Hey Paris,” I said.
“Hey,” Paris said.
“You don’t sound that good?”
“I’m not going to the race.”
“Do I need to pull out to take care of you?”
“No my boyfriend got it.”
“Ok.”
“Do you still want to do it?”
“Yeah I just have to worry about food.”
“It’s fine Dean or someone will help you and it’s home so you know your way around since you came to this one last year and every Dodgers game.”
“That is true ok bye.”
“Bye.”

I hang up and see Lucy looking at me.

“Your sister not feeling too well?” She asks.
“Yeah,” I said.
“So you come to the race tomorrow?”
“I got to work still.”
“Ok.”

I hooked my lap top up and start doing the work sheet for psychology while my roommate talks about the race things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set