Status: Completed :) Go For the Sequel! ^^

It's Called Warped Because Hell Was Already Taken

Crack Bones with Blind Aggression

“The mall!” Christian was yelling as the tour bus pulled into the large parking lot.
“C! We’re not here to shop!” I laughed, reminding him.
“Yeah, we have a show.” Jinxx added, walking out of the back room.
“I know, but still.” CC pouted.
The bus came to a stop, taking three spaces across.
“Alright guys! This is our last show before we headline Warped Tour! Let’s make it a good one!” I told the other guys, before jumping off the bus.
I had a black carry-on bag strapped to me, and nothing else. The good thing about being the lead singer was I didn’t have to worry about my instrument.
Christian had it the hardest, with his entire drum set.
“Andy! Wait up baby.” I heard that wonderful voice call my name.
I turned to see Ashley struggling to get off the bus with his bass case and another bag.
“Okay Ashy.” I stood where I was, waiting for my love to catch up.
“Let’s go.” he kissed my forehead when he reached me, draping an arm around me.
“Let’s kick some ass.” Jake added, falling into step with us.
We entered Hollywood and Highland, the biggest mall and entertainment center in Hollywood and Los Angeles.
We were doing a charity show, as a publicity act really before we went on Warped Tour.
“Andy!”
“Ashley!”
“Jake!”
Loud cheers were what greeted us as we entered the mall. A large group of people, decked out in war paint were already waiting for our arrival.
We smiled and waved as we continued to the stage arena.
I took a few pictures with some fans while Ashley and Jake randomly signed things that were shoved in their faces.
“Jinxx!”
He finally caught up with us; it would be awhile before Christian did though. He had to have a couple of our crew members help him.
A smaller group of people wearing Black Veil Brides Staff shirts were already huddled back stage, waiting for our instruments.
Jake, Jinxx, and Ashley handed over their guitars where the stage hands would connect them to the speakers, and set up my microphone.
I found the bathrooms, and began getting ready.
The show would begin in an hour and I needed all the time I had.

Nearly fifty minutes later I finally emerged from the restrooms. I had the black liner artfully painted over my eyes, a precise line over my nose.
I didn’t bother straightening my long black hair, leaving it slightly wavy.
It was pretty warm in here so I had opted for ripped up skinny jeans and an open vest.
I felt a little underdressed though, so I tied on a black bandana around my neck.
“I’m done!” I called out to the entirety of the backstage.
“Finally!” Jake teased, strumming random notes on his guitar.
“Shut up. It takes time to look this good.” I smirked, patting my hair.
“Yeah? Guess some of us can’t be blessed with naturally good looks.” Ashley spoke up.
It had taken him all of twenty minutes to apply his war paint and get dressed. Even CC was done before me.
“Whatever.” I laughed, walking up to him.
He hugged me around the waist, pulling my closer.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
I pressed my lips up to him, momentarily forgetting my surroundings with that kiss.
“Andy!” Jinxx broke my moment, the colors bleeding away.
“What?” I turned, keeping Ashley’s hands on my waist.
“The show.” he reminded me.
“Oh, right!”
We walked through a small corridor that was right next to the stage. There wasn’t any curtains so the fans could see us right away.
The screaming and cheering was pretty loud.
Jumping onto the stage, I took the microphone to my lips and waited for the others to settle with their instruments.
“Hollywood and Highland!” I yelled out, aiming the mike to the crowd.
They cheered, their silhouetted moving as the lights dimmed.
“We are Black Veil Brides!” I yelled, as if they didn’t know that.
“Our first song is Perfect Weapon.” I stepped back, looking over my shoulder.
Jake gave me the thumbs up to start singing, so taking in a breath I let out a loud scream.
Sometimes, I liked to pretend I was a dinosaur.
“Awake at night you focus, on everyone who’s hurt you.” I sang out, putting on the best show I could.
“And write a list of targets, your violent lack of virtue.”
I started walking across the stage, leaning backwards a few times.
“Leave us alone! You’re on your own!” I screamed, dropping to my knees.
The ended a few minutes later to satisfied applause.
“All right guys!” I spoke into the microphone. “I wanted to thank you guys for being out here! This next song goes to all those fucking haters on the crowd! Yeah, that’s right! Don’t think I can’t see you flipping us off.” I growled, turning away.
Jake and Jinxx started the intro to All Your Hate, untainted by my little speech.
“Use my breath for every line you'll take, when you are lonely, words are holy.” I sung out.
I stood next to Ashley, wanting to stay close.
“A deadly grip on lies, sing to these blood red skies, Hail Mary, whisper softly.”
I couldn’t keep still anymore, I stared pacing across the stage again.
“What you became!”
I aimed the microphone towards the crowd, letting them sing out the next line.
“Some things never change, and so we!”
“We learn from all your hate. We are lost in your mistakes. Play our hymn for the brand new day. We burned, we learned.” I
Everyone was singing by this point, filling the room with pure noise.
A guitar solo started playing, as I danced a little on the side of the stage. I noticed a little riser to the edge and decided to climb it.
“Here's to your martyr watch her morals bend, an empty stories, we grow hungry. To reclaim the notes we lend, you cannot win, when saints are glory I'll die slowly.”
I saw Ashley waving my over, wanting me to stand next to him.
I nodded though I doubt he could see me. I turned towards the crowd, singing the next line.
I sat down, meaning to jump back onto the stage.
The sole of my boot slipped, and I fell down. I was hoping I’d fall straight down, on my ass if I had to.
I could face the embarrassment.
I fell against the stage, my sides slamming on the metal grate. Then I fell on the ground.
My surroundings blurred a little, the noise of the crowd softened. I could hear a faint ringing in my ears as I tried to regain my senses.
A few minutes later I could hear the guitar riffs and drum beats.
They were still playing?
Without me signing at that. Looks like the fans are going karaoke style for this song.
“Andy!”
I looked around, finally noticing that Jon was standing right next to me along with a few stage hands.
“What.” I mumbled, wanting to go to sleep.
“Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.
“Yeah.” I tried to sit up, aware of the sharp pains shooting on my left side.
I ignored it, standing completely.
“I’ll be okay.” I told Jon who tried to hold me back.
I walked onstage slowly, picking up the microphone again.
I started singing the words to Never Give In.
I leaned against Ashley, not caring that he wasn’t playing the right notes half the time.
He was focused on keeping me upright as we finished the show.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter :)
Chapter title is a lyric off of Perfect Weapon by BVB
Everything that happened in the chapter is just about accurate. (Outfit, Set list, place, falling off stage, and which side he hurt.)