Status: Completed :) Go For the Sequel! ^^

It's Called Warped Because Hell Was Already Taken

A Lesson Never Learned

“I don’t know what I’m going to do.” I was telling Ronnie.
We were having a sort of private conversation in the middle of the big celebration cookout.
Everyone else was getting drunk, but I didn’t even touched the alcohol.
“I think it’s time you talk to him.”
“I don’t want to.” I pouted.
“Andy, you’ve been ignoring him for practically an entire month. You’re still not exactly sure what he did. So he fucked his ex-girlfriend. He was fucking drunk!”
“Then why didn’t he tell me and say he was drunk!” I demanded.
“Maybe he was afraid you’d react this way.” he suggested.
I wasn’t sure what to say to that.
Ronnie had a point though, I had to talk to Ashley.
Soon.
Before he decided he’d had enough and break up with me.
I could fuck everything up just because I wouldn’t listen.
Tonight.
I’ll talk to him tonight when we go back to the bus and everyone goes to sleep.
“Andy! Come dance with me!”
Ashley was calling out.
He’s drunk.
Too drunk for a serious conversation.
Okay, we’d talk tomorrow morning. After his hangover was gone.
I flipped him off.
“Andy, that probably isn’t a good idea.” Ronnie whispered to me, but he was laughing softly.
“Don’t worry, he’s drunk. He’s not going to remember that tomorrow.”
“Aw! Come on baby, don’t be like that.”
He was getting more than a little irritating.
“Go away.”
I really wanted to finish this conversation with Ronnie before I talked to him. I needed to know exactly what I would say.
Out of the corner of my eye, he stood up and starting wobbling his way over to me.
Great.
He sat down on the other side of me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
This should have been normal, a sweet gesture that meant he still loved me and cared about me.
Not while he was drunk.
He just wanted a quick fuck, what else am I good for?
“I love you.” he slurred.
Fucking damn it Ash. Get the message and go somewhere off.
“Fuck off.”
“That’s no way to talk baby.”
Anger was starting to run through me. I shoved him off of me, hoping he’d understand I wasn’t in the mood for this.
Being intoxicated he fell to the ground.
I couldn’t say I minded.
“What the fuck?” he strained to make his words sound fluent. It’s as if the sudden buzz had gone away momentarily.
This is going to hell.
I decided it was better to ignore him, keep quiet.
Apparently he didn’t think so.
“You don’t fucking ignore me! I’m your fucking boyfriend!” and then he slapped me.
What the fuck?
Memories of Zack flooded through my head and I could feel the tears in my eyes. I didn’t even bother to restrain them, letting them fall freely.
A few sobs escape through my chest, leaving me to slump forward.
“Andy.” Ronnie wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.
I closed my eyes, aware that everyone was probably looking at the scene in front of them.
A few minutes later, Ronnie shook me awake. I hadn’t realized I had fallen asleep.
“Andy.” he whispered in my ear.
I sat up, blinking.
The field was half empty, the bon fires being put out. Maybe I was out for more than a few minutes.
“What?” I asked, my voice clouded with sleep.
He smiled.
“Party’s over. Time for bed.” he laughed.
“What about?” I yawned.
“Ashley left, about two hours ago.”
“He’s probably on the bus.” my voice cracked at the end.
“Do you want to sleep with me?” he asked seriously.
I nodded.
We stood up, and started making our way to the parking lot. Behind us we were leaving the venue where stages and tents would be set up for our shows tomorrow.
We were two shows away from the ending of Warped Tour life and I had to admit, I was going to miss it.
I found Jake, half consciously leaning against Vic, the lead singer for Pierce the Veil.
“Jake.” I shook him awake.
“Yeah?” he asked, looking up at me.
“I’m sleeping on Falling in Reverse’s bus tonight.” I informed him.
He nodded, trying to stand up.
“By the way, if you decide to fuck him, don’t do it in the open.” I nodded towards Vic who was apparently awake.
“Shut up.” he grumbled. “We just happened to pass out together. No harm done.”
“Sure.” I laughed.
“I’d be more worried about you and Ronnie sharing a bus together.” Jake added.
“Why?” I was instantly serious.
“Haven’t you seen the way he looks at you. He wants you Andy.” Jake half yawned.
He had given up trying to stand, turning over instead. His head was lying on Vic’s chest.
I guess they’re sleeping out here.
Laughing I made my way back to Ronnie.
“I don’t think it matters. It seems like Jake’s sleeping out here, so I won’t be the only one missing.”
“Nice.”
“I just hope they’ll be safe.” I added.
“Look around, they’re not the only ones.” Ronnie spoke up.
Sure enough, a couple others were passed out on the ground. The most interesting pair was Ben Bruce and Sam Bettley.
“Danny’s not going to be very happy about that.” I commented.
“Don’t say anything!” Sam demanded.
Ben slapped him, curling up to his side grumbling us to be quiet.
“Gay.” Ronnie joked, laughing loudly.
“Hey! We only need a chick. It’s not gay if it’s in a three-way.” Sam protested.
“I said shut up!” Ben complained.
“Sorry.” he whispered, instantly shutting up.
We left them, reaching Falling in Reverse’s bus.
“Where am I sleeping?” I asked.
“Oh…um. You can sleep on my bed.” he suggested.
“And you?”
“I’ll sleep with you.” he mumbled.
Instantly, my thoughts turned to what Jake had said.
“Are you sure?” I stuttered.
“My bed’s huge, there’s plenty of room.”

“Andy.”
We had been lying in bed for about half an hour. I couldn’t fall asleep, every cell in my body was hyperaware of the man lying next to me.
“Yeah?” I asked, softly.
“I think…” he trailed off before starting again. “I think I like you.”
“Well I’d hope you like me. Otherwise this would be really awkward.” I joked.
I could feel him shuffling around in bed and suddenly the lamp across from me flickered to life.
“No Andy.”
He was sitting up, leaning on his elbows with a thoughtful expression on his face.
“I mean, I think I’ve fallen for you.” he whispered.
I followed his gaze to the intricate pattern on the blanket concealing us.
“What?”
He looked at me, peering into my eyes.
I sat up, wincing when the sudden movement affected my hurt ribs.
“Careful.” he said as if on autopilot. The expression on his face never changed, instead his eyes lingered on my lips.
I chewed on the silver lip ring nervously unsure of what to think.
Ignoring my ribs I sat closer to him. I could feel his breath on my neck.
“Ronnie.”
He licked his lips, leaning in slightly.
I closed the distance between us, pressing our lips together.
A warm feeling flooded through my body leaving me floating. I hadn’t felt like this in awhile.
Even when I was kissing Ashley, I hadn’t felt this since the early days of our relationship.
I pulled back the second I realized what I’d done.
“I’m sorry.” he apologized.
“Why? I’m the one who kissed you.” I chuckled.
“I’m sorry for this.” he leaned in, kissing me again.
This time I didn’t think of Ashley, instead let myself get lost in the kiss. I parted my lips, and his tongue flicked at the top of my lip ring.
A soft moan escaped my lips.
I started laying back down, our lips never letting go of each other.
He was laying on top of me, straddling my hips.
He was being extra careful in his movements, his hands didn’t touch my ribs once.
My fingers trailed his back, pulling off his shirt.
“I’ve definitely fallen for you.” he whispered, kissing hungrily down my jaw.
Moaning in return, I found his lips again, biting softly.
I bucked my hips, trying to find his body on top of mine.
For once, my ribs didn’t bother me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Asking Alexandria