I'll Promise to Be a Little Secret That Will Pull You Through

We've got a big mess on our hands

After a little chat with the principal I was showed to my classroom, images of the human anatomy spread all over the walls.
I couldn't recall if I had ever had classes in this room but everything looked so different now. Not even the principal was the same. Thankfully, I'm sure he wouldn't have forgotten the troubles I had gotten him five years ago.

I patiently waited for the first class I was teaching, soon all calm vanishing as some preppy cheerleader made a scene not wanting to sit near "The freak", in her words.
Annoyance took over me as I told her to either sit down or stay after class helping me set up the organs I was using to a certain class. She immediately sat down sending disgusted and nasty looks to the rocker-looking girl sitting beside her.
"I piety you for bearing this," I sighed staring at the girl while pointing at the pompoms waver.
Surprise shined in her eyes, soon followed by a smile.

"Yeah go and defend the freak," Heather, as I soon came to find out, huffed.
"The organs offer is still up," I mocked her, with a smirk on my lips.
"Ugh disgusting."
I rolled my eyes again as she and her empty headed friends gathered in a corner of the room gossiping.

"You're the first one to put her back in her place," a soft voice came from behind me.
I turned to be greeted by a dark haired girl with sweet and shiny eyes.
"By the way I'm Tammi, Miss...?"
"Miller," I smiled, "she was in need on a lesson."
"Thanks," she looked truly grateful, which caused me to smile more. At least I found myself a nice student.
"No problem Tammi."

****************************************************************

"So what made you work here?"
It was lunchtime and Tammi decided she would make me some company and tell me stuff about the school since she didn't feel like "bearing with the bloody losers in the cafeteria", in her words.

I stopped biting at my food and shrugged trying to remember what exactly had made me desperate enough to get back to this place.
"I'm not sure. I guess I needed work and this sounded like a good option at the time."
"Alright then, this must have been the most interesting conversation I've ever had with a teacher. You're the coolest of all, seriously."
A small laugh escaped my lips as I swallowed my food thinking how weird it was me becoming friends with one of my students.
If only that was the only weird thing happening today...

"Hey Tammi, could you give me a little help here?"
She nodded, looking away from one of the many posters hanging on the walls, this one an illustration of Fecundation.
I still remembered how my classmates would laugh and giggle every time we would learn that in school, no matter how old they were. Pretty childish behavior I must say.
"Well, you probably know about most people here in school, don't you?" I asked. More like stated.
She shrugged a little, "Kinda. I mean, most people I do, why do you ask Miss?"
I ran my eyes over the paper in my hand one more time before looking at her again.
"I just want to have an idea of how my students are. Like who's the class clown, the problematic one, the preppy girls whom by the way seem to not end. Stuff like that."
"Okay that isn't too hard."

Smiling I showed her the list of my next class students, hoping, since they were seniors, that they were also more mature than the others I had been teaching in the morning.
"Alright, here we go. First of all, the problematic ones. There's Adam, Brian and once in a while Steve has his problematic days. Then there's Travis and his gang; rocker looking kids, rude remarks every now and then but not without a reason, can be either really nice guys, extremely cocky or straight up jerks; the last not too often. The preps are Cassie, Amanda, Gabi, etcetera; you've got quite a lot of them. Then there's Rick and Peter, geeky kids; Sam, Bridie and James, three really nice ones; and last but not least we have Cory, Nick and some other dumb jocks."

I took mental notes, doing my best to remember all the details and maybe even some names. Just in case.
"Well I have only five more minutes of lunch break and then I have Chemistry so I better start rushing."
"Sure Tammi, thank you for the help," I kindly and thankfully smiled.
She once more shrugged, sending a nice smile, "You're welcome Miss Miller."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I told Karoline I was going to update this so here it is =]
It totally sucks but I just wanted to go back to updating my older stories so here it is, it will spice up soon enough.

Comments please meus amores?
<3333