A Love as Dark as Blood

Alone

How to describe the ride to the hospital... hmmm well one I felt like I was a prisoner with all the god damn restraints holding me down. And well two I felt alone completely alone. I have no one with me but the stupid ambulance driver and his partner.

The squeal from the breaks snapped me out of my thoughts of being alone. As soon as we stopped the ambulance men got to work on me pulling me out of the back and pushing me through some double doors that were connected to a off white two story building.

Inside the building I had to hold back a giggle because the “child ward” put me in was so lame. The walls were a navy blue with smiley clowns and little circus tents. I know we’re not over the age of 18 but, for fucks sakes were not babies either.

The ambulance men stopped me at what I’m guessing is the front desk. They gave the nurses my paper work. The nurses stared at me and then spoke to the ambulance men then looked back at me.

WOW I TOTALLY CAN’T TELL THAT THERE TALKING ABOUT ME JEEZ

After about 5 minutes of just lying there on a stretcher in the middle of the fucking hallway and still strapped down like a fucking animal a bell rang.

“GROUP TIME” Yelled one of the nurses talking to the ambulance men.

Shortly after I hear a few doors open and footsteps get close to me I just closed my eyes so I didn’t have to see the stares but, I still felt them. When the steps sounded like they passed me I opened my eyes I let out a deep breath that’s when I heard another pair of steps coming down the hall.

‘it might just be a nurse check up on everyone’ I thought to myself.

When the footsteps got next to me I looked up and I swear I just saw a fallen angel. He was beautiful shoulder length midnight black hair, his skin was a beautiful porcelain white, his eyes were like the bark of tree with little specks of moss on it, he had little bags under his eyes that were a light purple, he wore a plain black t-shirt that was a little to big for him and black skinny jeans and no shoes but, black socks.

He walked pass me with his big old book and didn’t even look at me. Like I was invisible. I didn’t want the other to look at me then why was I so hurt when he didn’t. It’s not like I am gay or anything… am I?

When he was out of my sight I felt alone again…completely alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my god i havent updated anything in a long ass time lol
well im back.
sorry i just went through a slump and the school started but now im back and it will get good i promise

i wish i had a co author
*hint* *hint*

xoxo celine